Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1457085384219.jpg

FB_IMG_1457085365632.jpg

Looks Good new camouflage

Frontier Corp officer are from army and para military force frontier constabulary officers are from police and border guard between tribal and settle areas in kpk

the last pic is contradictory. the cap and the badges arent clear to make out which outfit it is. The other soldier has a beret which FC doesnt use.

the last pic is contradictory. the cap and the badges arent clear to make out which outfit it is. The other soldier has a beret which FC doesnt use.

Buddy, i live in Peshawar and i see these uniforms on FC guys on daily basis. Its Frontier Corps KPK new uniform.

Is there a high res pic?

No high resol pics so far, as these uniforms are mostly worn by the SOG guys for now, may be now its started to be inducted for the normal foot soldiers. In few months time more pics will start to come out. The uniform is more like the below mentioned patterns. Digital pattern like chinese Type 07 camo style.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c3/9f/31/c39f31d9e4527637d3a03f0befa7cf6a.jpg

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2007-08/17/xinsrc_4420804170710781317435.jpg

http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1tr.7...font-font-b-uniform-b-font-combat-Hunting.jpg

Here is the latest news of Mar 10 where new IG FC KPK is meeting the Mr. Bean. He is wearing the new camo uniform.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - IG FC, DG ANF call on Ch Nisar

Zarvan Miyaan,do you have any good recent pictures of the Frontier Constabulary in your disposal??I mean i have searched quite a bit to find info and pictures on F.Constabulary but have failed to find anything significant other than it's a federal paramilitary force of Pakistan!!I'm just curious about them because of the shroud of secrecy that surrounds them which is something akin to our own S.F.F.:coffee:!!

The uniform for FC plays a vital role in how the force is perceived. In 90's it used to be black, like that of FC Balochistan, but it was considered very unthreatening so it was changed to khaki. Now that its combat camo, i think this will play a good role in improving the organization's image.

Zarvan Miyaan,do you have any good recent pictures of the Frontier Constabulary in your disposal??I mean i have searched quite a bit to find info and pictures on F.Constabulary but have failed to find anything significant other than it's a federal paramilitary force of Pakistan!!I'm just curious about them because of the shroud of secrecy that surrounds them which is something akin to our own S.F.F.
There is no shroud of secrecy around them, they are a branch that is very similar to police and is lead by police officers. They are often confused with Frontier Corps which is a military branch which is very large in size and very well funded and lead by army officers.

Before posting, plz make sure that the news item is correct or you are correct about the thing being posted.

The guy in the camo is an army officer deputed to FC KPK, and the other guy is the current IG Frontier Constabulary.
All officers in Frontier Corps are on deputation from Pak Army. It does not have its own pool of officers.

The uniform for FC plays a vital role in how the force is perceived. In 90's it used to be black, like that of FC Balochistan, but it was considered very unthreatening so it was changed to khaki. Now that its combat camo, i think this will play a good role in improving the organization's image.

There is no shroud of secrecy around them, they are a branch that is very similar to police and is lead by police officers. They are often confused with Frontier Corps which is a military branch which is very large in size and very well funded and lead by army officers.

All officers in Frontier Corps are on deputation from Pak Army. It does not have its own pool of officers.
So,can you please post some recent pictures of the personnel of the F.Constabulary:).

Back
Top Bottom