What's new

From threats to mediation, how Iran's attitude changed after Pakistani Air Strikes on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's understandable since you guys have the 7 generation qaher 313 no need for the j10 or jf-17 when you have the qaher 313 baby

Don't worry about qaher kid, it will play its own role. If Iran goes for any Chinese jet, it will go for its stealth planes. You people stick to these scrap metals here and there being thrown your way.

You stupid monkey, all Iran is trying to do is calm you two dumb asss countries down before the piss poor millions lie dead.

No other interest here for Iran. You two fighting is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

There is no end game in hendu Pakistan conflict. You can't afford to fight.
Great now get back to buying a sweet for 2000 irani riyal.....

Don't worry about qaher kid, it will play its own role. If Iran goes for any Chinese jet, it will go for its stealth planes. You people stick to these scrap metals here and there being thrown your way.
You call our stuff scrap and metal when your qaher 313 supposed 7 generation can't even take off come out your cave pal hit ground before you hit outer space

You call our stuff scrap and metal when your qaher 313 supposed 7 generation can't even take off come out your cave pal hit ground before you hit outer space

Qaher-373 is a stealth fighter currently finishing off its taxi test no one claimed it's a "7th gen fighter".

cover_5a45e6f28919a5_50258182.jpg

I think Iran working on its own fighter jet is much more commendable than begging for some scraps from other nations. Don't worry, when qaher reaches it's final stages, come back and talk to me then ;)

irans location Pakistan is more strategically located
As far as hydrocarbons are concerned let's say we may match Iran in a few years. And we need good relations with Iran.
We can't afford third enemy on our borders.

What is more strategic about pakistan's location ? Iran sits above the strait of Hormuz. Without the US Navy to worry they can shut down a good chunk of oil flow.

hydrocarbons are less relevant thanks to advances in renewable energy

You stupid monkey, all Iran is trying to do is calm you two dumb asss countries down before the piss poor millions lie dead.

No other interest here for Iran. You two fighting is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Tokhme khar means donkeys seed.
I am sorry if I am wrong

Qaher-373 is a stealth fighter currently finishing off its taxi test no one claimed it's a "7th gen fighter".

cover_5a45e6f28919a5_50258182.jpg

I think Iran working on its own fighter jet is much more commendable than begging for some scraps from other nations. Don't worry, when qaher reaches it's final stages, come back and talk to me then ;)
Your qaher 313 is not even 2 gen it looks it was built by a farmer in his spare time,The day qaher 313 takes its first flight the world would would be flying 10 gen aircraft come out your cave

Thanks. I doubt Pakistan is going to proliferate nukes to Saudi Arabia so I think you guys can ease up on the harsh words for your Eastern neighbor.

Pakistan will not to do something that stupid as giving nukes to other nation.
The harsh words were due to the terrorists based on their soil launching attacks, but we'll see if this recent news of building a wall will make things better both in terms security and relations.

Your point about de-escalation is well taken but why the harsh words for Pakistan? Is it purely their relationship with the Sauds?

Im the monkey? Your state pepper sprays women in the face for not wearing a headscarf. This is monkey behavior.

Go give your hollow empty threats to Israel useless irrelevant rogue state. Stay the **** out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom