What's new

From pk-15 , JF-17 Thunder and Al Khalid to fifth generation stealth fighter jet project Azm

brother JF-17 Block-3 is nowhere close to Rafale, if you go by the capabilities of both the aircrafts.

JF-17 Block-3 is comparable to Tejas MK1A in terms of capabilities.

Maybe we could not compare Raphael and JF-17 but keeping in view the RCS/BVR capabilities/Radar of both machines the discussion is viable in separate thread.
Where Tejas is seems not fit for air but ground capabilities are there to discuss.

Yes you will always say this out of frustration, but the fact of the matter is Tejas is better than JF-17. Just because took time and lesser produced compared to JF-17 doesn’t make it failed.

70% of Tejas is Indian
View attachment 681328

View attachment 681330

Vital organs are all from foreign countries and without them it could not live. Leave apart the illustrator's 'Amir Kumar' capability to Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V for Indian flag. Putting Indian flag on every nut and bolt will not change the ground realities.

Electronic evidence, Visual evidence, Your flip flops etc prove that F-16 was down, how many proofs you have of downing Su-30 MKI?
India has not been able to provide irrefutable evidence that F-16 was shot down. I mean no one in international Media gave credibility to IAF's attempt to prove it by giving us Radar data and some nice drawn up images from which anything can be ascertained least of which is a F-16 kill. In this day and age , it's extremely difficult to hide a crashing plane , everyone has camera in their pockets and internet to post the video right away. Not to mention tons of satellites overlooking the area of concern. Example is that During rehearsal for Pakistan Day Parade , F-16 crashed in 2020 , and videos of the crash was up on social media in no time. Pakistan dnt exert any influence over social media sites to censor any such video or remove it completely on short notice. You guys have to be realistic about claiming a kill without any wreckage or crash site. Similarly Pakistanis also have to be realistic about claiming su-30 kill and need to provide more realistic evidence. All other supposed evidences or analysis is just talk and will remain speculation. To know who won on 26-27th feb , regardless of who shot down which Jet , we gotta look at objectives of both sides and who achieved desired objective. Indian objective was to inflict a punitive damage on Pakistan to deter it from carrying out what they call cross border attacks and to avoid any retaliation of any kind just because of power balance. India failed on both counts. They did nt deter Pakistan from supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters , they were unable to stop Pakistan from responding to attacks. However Pakistan did climb the escalation ladder and fired Bombs at their military HQ in Kashmir. In Return India being touted as regional power and Major Military power was unable to climb the ladder of escalation further and respond to PAF daylight attack on Indian soil. That was bit of disappointment if you are an Indian. If i was an Indian , i would def be. So Pakistan successfully demonstrated that any attack on Pakistan soil under the garb of surgical strikes will be responded with force , and world cant stop us from escalating. Now you tell me whose objectives were achieved better?

India has not been able to provide irrefutable evidence that F-16 was shot down. I mean no one in international Media gave credibility to IAF's attempt to prove it by giving us Radar data and some nice drawn up images from which anything can be ascertained least of which is a F-16 kill. In this day and age , it's extremely difficult to hide a crashing plane , everyone has camera in their pockets and internet to post the video right away. Not to mention tons of satellites overlooking the area of concern. Example is that During rehearsal for Pakistan Day Parade , F-16 crashed in 2020 , and videos of the crash was up on social media in no time. Pakistan dnt exert any influence over social media sites to censor any such video or remove it completely on short notice. You guys have to be realistic about claiming a kill without any wreckage or crash site. Similarly Pakistanis also have to be realistic about claiming su-30 kill and need to provide more realistic evidence. All other supposed evidences or analysis is just talk and will remain speculation. To know who won on 26-27th feb , regardless of who shot down which Jet , we gotta look at objectives of both sides and who achieved desired objective. Indian objective was to inflict a punitive damage on Pakistan to deter it from carrying out what they call cross border attacks and to avoid any retaliation of any kind just because of power balance. India failed on both counts. They did nt deter Pakistan from supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters , they were unable to stop Pakistan from responding to attacks. However Pakistan did climb the escalation ladder and fired Bombs at their military HQ in Kashmir. In Return India being touted as regional power and Major Military power was unable to climb the ladder of escalation further and respond to PAF daylight attack on Indian soil. That was bit of disappointment if you are an Indian. If i was an Indian , i would def be. So Pakistan successfully demonstrated that any attack on Pakistan soil under the garb of surgical strikes will be responded with force , and world cant stop us from escalating. Now you tell me whose objectives were achieved better?
As per the Indians, it's India's win for they're just deaf, dumb, and blind to their losses - the foremost being the credibility of the IAF as a deterrence (without Rafaels) as publicly stated by their very own Hindutva PM....

Exactly. The perception that IAF held advantage over PAF as superior force went down the gutter that day so much that they had to buy over priced Rafael jets to match the capability 😂 Modi in All his arrogance and to win election seriously damaged the perception of IAF as being reliable defence force

Maybe we could not compare Raphael and JF-17 but keeping in view the RCS/BVR capabilities/Radar of both machines the discussion is viable in separate thread.
Where Tejas is seems not fit for air but ground capabilities are there to discuss.
So why ASPJ and HMDS exist in Mk1A? That was for fun, and had extra cash in IAF's pocket?

Don't make comments which you don't know about.

Please enlighten us with Name of Tejas version flying in IAF and it capabilities. We should compare JF17 currently flying in PAF and Tejas of IAF. There is no point fighting over Teja's capabilities of upcoming models, that are yet to be inducted.

Please enlighten us with Name of Tejas version flying in IAF and it capabilities. We should compare JF17 currently flying in PAF and Tejas of IAF. There is no point fighting over Teja's capabilities of upcoming models, that are yet to be inducted.
They are not coming

The upcoming version of the JF-17 will be an audible slap on the face of the Indian Tejas & Co
What will be improved?
JF17 was, is and will always be a light point defense fighter, with a smoky engine, short range, fitted with a unknown capacity weapon system (never sold outside, and not in use in chinese force ! ), built on 1950 technology (a son of Mig21).

Tejas may not be a death star, but so is JF17.

What will be improved?
JF17 was, is and will always be a light point defense fighter, with a smoky engine, short range, fitted with a unknown capacity weapon system (never sold outside, and not in use in chinese force ! ), built on 1950 technology (a son of Mig21).

I will always feel said for having an enemy that is so dumb that it doesn't respect the capability of its own enemy. I have seen enemies who respect the capabilities of their enemy and admit that their enemy is smart and sharp. Then there is my neighbor India. I mean seriously look at us Pakistani's we have discussed to death both with our friends and families and then here in forum with technicalities to study our weaknesses and evolve. Because, we know our shortcomings in Kargil, 71 and 65 War and 1948 War. But Indians cannot admit this single defeat and admit that they performed poorly and were surprised by PAF. I wish I had enemy I could look up to and improve myself upon.​

What will be improved?

Oh someone needs a truck of burnol on their as5 with extra large plaster.
The pain is evident. Looooool

The upcoming version of the JF-17 will be an audible slap on the face of the Indian Tejas & Co
Conformal fuel tanks to start with. The weapons suites radars etc continually improving. Additional composites.
And just to pi55 off the Indian a cloaking device (joke)

What will be improved?

Wonder what triggered this frog to light up his loincloth (doti). Lol

What will be improved?

Who hurt you french fry?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom