What's new

From Egypt to Indonesia, all Islamic nations must learn from Pakistan’s mistakes

Deal with your own problems instead of handing out lectures to others. The Indians are in no position to handout lectures when their own society is riddled with caste problems and injustices.
So do we agree that next time we wont see you with your openion on Indian related issues.
All i said was we are in a better position than Pakistan to lecture.

I never found any nation of the world as secular nation, but clime every one,tell me one of members.

Again dude,have you seen any Indian saying we dont a problem,even though we dont have as bigger problem as the one in Pakistan,still we accept and agree there is still problem of caste in some sections of the society,the first point of resolving an issue is accepting the problem and not to bury the head in the sand and certainly not name calling the the person who highlights it,if the facts mentiones in op are wrong debunk them with facts.

That's a bit rich given that people in India are being arrested and charged with sedition right now for speaking for the rights of Kashmiri's, because they are against the "motherland". Millions are without water in Delhi due to caste related violence, and thousands of farmers have committed suicide in just one province in the country due to poverty. Yet you bring forward an Arundhati Roy in India and all hell breaks lose and accusations of traitor fly left and right, and even her house is attacked by nationalist thugs (Arundhati Roy's house attacked | Asia | News | The Independent ). So take your holier than thou crap elsewhere. Media outlets have an agenda whether left right or centre, and it is imperative for the audience to know the background behind an article. Do problems exist in Pakistan? Most certainly, but we are going to take with a pinch of salt the opinion of those individuals whose sole purpose is to sprout hate against Pakistan at any given opportunity.

When Pakistan was founded in 1947, its secular founding fathers did not speak of an Islamic state.
When U r so much ignorant then better not sell your MANJAN till U r worthy of selling it. How can U call a country which has been founded on the basis of two Nation Theory and carrying prefix ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, as secular? Quiad had made it clear that Pakistan is a country for the Muslims of the subcontinent where people from all beliefs can live in harmony.

That's a bit rich given that people in India are being arrested and charged with sedition right now for speaking for the rights of Kashmiri's, because they are against the "motherland". Millions are without water in Delhi due to caste related violence, and thousands of farmers have committed suicide in just one province in the country due to poverty. Yet you bring forward an Arundhati Roy in India and all hell breaks lose and accusations of traitor fly left and right, and even her house is attacked by nationalist thugs (Arundhati Roy's house attacked | Asia | News | The Independent ). So take your holier than thou crap elsewhere. Media outlets have an agenda whether left right or centre, and it is imperative for the audience to know the background behind an article. Do problems exist in Pakistan? Most certainly, but we are going to take with a pinch of salt the opinion of those individuals whose sole purpose is to sprout hate against Pakistan at any given opportunity.
As i said we have our problems but we dont deny that,and the sedation charges are correct,you have the right to protest and free speech as per the constitution,but that dsnt mean you can talk about braking the country,and sorry rest of the post i dint read so am not replying.

A tree has every right to grow as big as it wants in my garden but when it threatens my house itself ,i will cut it am sure you too will do the same.

while we made Rahul Gandhi pull his massive Army back from our borders at the same time. That takes balls

Yeh kab huva???????

by the way are you alrite????

As i said we have our problems but we dont deny that,and the sedation charges are correct,you have the right to protest and free speech as per the constitution,but that dsnt mean you can talk about braking the country,and sorry rest of the post i dint read so am not replying.

A tree has every right to grow as big as it wants in my garden but when it threatens my house itself ,i will cut it am sure you too will do the same.

Well thats convenient. As for Indians being tolerant of those with different views, once again terms like "sickular" and "presstitudes" are your creations, meant to generalise and silence individuals who hold liberal or leftist views, and used on a regular basis by Indian members on this forum as well. I dont want to derail this thread further and so this will be my last post on this issue, but just to point out once again, this holier than thou bs of Indian's like yourself is nothing we Pakistanis here will fall for. Yes we have issues in our society, I and most other Pakistanis here will admit that. What we take a stand against is however individuals like Haqqani and Ispahani, who use these issues to promote their own image as beacons of tolerance and modernity, and in the process disparage and deride Pakistan as a nation on an international level.

Try to form countries secular would be the biggest reason which would livest boost to extremism and militancy. Those whose ignorance is more in height than Mount Everest think Islam can be separated from matters of state it can't because Islam is a system with matters of state full part of it

No, we don't need to separate Islam from state, we only need to separate Islam from Illiterate.

Please define me the word SECULAR and show me the secular countries in the map of the world.
If the secular means to reject the religion,
Is US not a cuter Christian country ?
Is India not a cuter Hindu country?
Is Israel not a cuter Jewish country?
Is EU not cuter Christian countries ?
What they behave to the people of the other religion in their countries ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom