What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

If Marine won he wouldn't be trashing France. But I understand him,loosing elections can make you go mad. But he's not French nor lives in France,I don't know why he's so mad,how will Macron's election affect his everyday life ? He wants to impose us a candidate,but will not be the one being affected by her policies. We will. I will.
When a person has a sh!ty life,that person looks for ways to get rid of his anger and bitterness,some use drugs or alcohol and some use the internet,its just his way of dealing with it.

We have a border with you. France is a security risk. Your french terrorists can come here and murder in Italy. Its just natural, that i dont want this.

Well it is not done yet. I pray to god something happens that corrects this craziness. That "something" can be anything.
african-migrants-route-uk.jpg

"The euro has hit a five month high, as the early polling figures from France reassure the financial markets, writes Graeme Wearden:

The single currency jumped almost 2% when trading began in Asia, surging over $1.091. It also rallied 1.5% against the British pound to around 85p. Investors had been nervous that Emmanuel Macron might fail to reach the run-off, as he’s seen as the candidate best equipped to prevent Marine Le Pen winning the presidency."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...election-voting-under-way-in-first-round-live

Conservative candidate François Fillon has conceded defeat and called on his supporters to back Emmanuel Macron in the second round:

"Despite all my efforts, my determination, I have not succedded in convincing my fellow countrymen and women. The obstacles in my path were too numerous and too cruel. This defeat is mine, I accept the responsibility, it is mine and mine alone to bear.

We have to choose what is best for our country. Abstention is not in my genes, above all when an extremist party is close to power. The Front National is well known for its violence its intolérance, and its programme would lead our country to bankruptcy and Europe into chaos.

Extremism can can only bring unhappiness and division to France. There is no other choice than to vote against the far right. I will vote for Emmanuel Macron. I consider it my duty to tell you this frankly. It is up to you to reflect on what is best for your country, and for your children."

We have election in Italy soon and i know my people are more intelligent than the french and will know what to vote. For Italy and our future. France can at least serve us as a negative example.

There is still hope something big happen that make lePen president. If not, i hope with all my heart, that Macron fails and france gers even worse than now.

If Macron wins, we have no partner to work with for our future, against the globalists.

Your beloved Forza Italia is far from the Democratic Party and 5stars movement in the polls. And good luck to you if 5stars win,seeing how they manage Roma not adding all the scandals.

Just for the Lol of it... At least they feel their own medecine sometimes... :)

And if you check their Feed...They will not tweet about the vote and such...but only Reporting
"Protest" in Paris... :)

Butthurting LVL 10^999999999999999 !!!

Seems she's feeling being in Syria/Iraq or ... Central Moscow...During Corruption March from 1-2 weeks back :)

C-IFYPfWAAAPOmN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom