What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

They showed on TV news yesterday that nearly 68% of the anti Macron tweets came from.... North America. Every days on twitter I see lot of foreigners campaigning for Le Pen (even more than the locals).
The best are those creating accounts pretending to be locals Le Pen supporters,but are quickly debunked with their suspicious and bogus French language skills... :lol:

They showed on TV news yesterday that nearly 68% of the anti Macron tweets came from.... North America. Every days on twitter I see lot of foreigners campaigning for Le Pen (even more than the locals).

Lol. Like I said, Trump supporters have nothing better to do these days...

The best are those creating accounts pretending to be locals Le Pen supporters,but are quickly debunked with their suspicious and bogus French language skills... :lol:

:lol: :enjoy:

Vive la France!

Very convenient! Those evil Trump suppoters and Russians help Macron to win, making him a victim of dark machinations in the eyes of voters! Of course, the Macron followers themselves would not have done this!

Quit interesting.

Polynesia : The ballots air dropped by plane

The ballots of the second round of the presidential election will be dropped by plane on May 4 on three islands of Polynesia, too isolated to be served in time by the sea, said today the Ministry of Defense.

The three islands - Rapa to the south of the Australes archipelago, Tematangi and Hereheretue - "do not have an airport and the shipping links are too rare to ensure a timely delivery of electoral material", said Commander Lionel Delort at the weekly Defense press briefing.

On May 4th, a Falcon 200 Gardian from the French Navy will take off from Tahiti, charged with ballots for some 500 voters, for a mission of six to seven hours in the Pacific over distances on the scale of the European continent.

It will make a first drop to Rapa, one of the most isolated islands of Polynesia at 1,200 km from Tahiti, two hours flight, before stopping at Mururoa to refuel.

The aircraft will then continue its mission to Tematangi (Tuamotu Islands), 1,000 km southeast of Tahiti, and Hereheretue, two atolls of about 50 inhabitants each, to distribute the valuable bulletins in time.

In the first round of the presidential election, it was able to make its dropping tour further upstream,on 14 April.

The Falcon 200 Gardian are specialized in maritime surveillance, fight against illegal trafficking and search and rescue.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2...esie-les-bulletins-vote-largues-par-avion.php

ppts.jpg

I like it when elections become meme fest

En Marche! (which would have to change its name by then,confirmed by Macron) yesterday made an agreement with François Bayrou's MoDem centrist party for the legislative election. An agreement was made for 90 constituencies,including 50 believed 'winneable'. Macron added that Bayrou would have "an important role" in his government.
If his party fails to get a majority,I bet on a En Marche !* + MoDem + UDI coalition. I could be wrong. Let's wait and see.

You do realize that virtually all media say that Macron may only delay the ineviteable future? If the polls are right, you have 40% population you cant reach anymore and who have zero trust in your system.

It is clear that Macron cant achieve anything. He is a radical neoliberal. So it will only make things worse.

So whats your longtherm plan? Even the media in Germany say you either get lePen now or in 5 years if things dont change dramatic in entire europe. And its even worse in Italy. In Austria the far right is virtually at 50%. And i dont see the Elites to be able for that change.

You do realize that virtually all media say that Macron may only delay the ineviteable future? If the polls are right, you have 40% population you cant reach anymore and who have zero trust in your system.

It is clear that Macron cant achieve anything. He is a radical neoliberal. So it will only make things worse.

So whats your longtherm plan? Even the media in Germany say you either get lePen now or in 5 years if things dont change dramatic in entire europe. And its even worse in Italy. In Austria the far right is virtually at 50%. And i dont see the Elites to be able for that change.
If you say Le Pen voters are the ones with zero trust is the system then you have like 21% French population. The ones voted for her in round one. Or you are gonna count Fillon and Melenchon voters in that too? But then there is bad news as Macron is expected to gain more votes from them thank Le Pen. Its just that around 40% people would prefer Le Pen over Macron but doesn't mean all of them has zero trust in the system.

Also those 5 years long term projections don't usually work. People were promised with Geert Wilders win and Nexit. Didn't quite work out. In Austria too, that far right guy was supposed to win but ended up losing.

If you say Le Pen voters are the ones with zero trust is the system then you have like 21% French population. The ones voted for her in round one. Or you are gonna count Fillon and Melenchon voters in that too? But then there is bad news as Macron is expected to gain more votes from them thank Le Pen. Its just that around 40% people would prefer Le Pen over Macron but doesn't mean all of them has zero trust in the system.

Also those 5 years long term projections don't usually work. People were promised with Geert Wilders win and Nexit. Didn't quite work out. In Austria too, that far right guy was supposed to win but ended up losing.

So evrything is fine yes? Mass unemployment of young people. Democracy deficit. Politics only for elites. More and more people losing trust in the system.

Dont you see where the train is going? In Italy we have a M5S party that does nothing and is far right, far left and led by a clown and gets up to 40% votes.

Macron is bankster. He wants put even more neo liberal politics into place and exploit the small people. According to polls in my country over 67% of young people would support a coup. n France its 60%.

If you seriously believe this system we have here now is stable and will hold any longer you are mistaken.

So evrything is fine yes? Mass unemployment of young people. Democracy deficit. Politics only for elites. More and more people losing trust in the system.

Dont you see where the train is going? In Italy we have a M5S party that does nothing and is far right, far left and led by a clown and gets up to 40% votes.

Macron is bankster. He wants put even more neo liberal politics into place and exploit the small people. According to polls in my country over 67% of young people would support a coup. n France its 60%.

If you seriously believe this system we have here now is stable and will hold any longer you are mistaken.
Everything was never fine and everything will never be fine. You tell me how everything will be fine if Le Pen gets elected? Wouldn't the people voted against her would lose trust in the system? Le Pen loses and 40% loses trust in the system. She narrowly wins and 49% loses trust in the system. Even going by your retarded logic, you tell me which one is less worse?

Nothing is wrong being a bankster. What's your problem here? Don't bring Italy into every discussion. Your political news doesn't get much coverage outside your country. So many people are not aware of what's going on and would believe your posts at face value.

If you are hoping that the likes of Le Pen, Italian Pedo, Trump, Frauke Petry, Wilders and Farage will bring a revolution then you are mistaken.

Everything was never fine and everything will never be fine. You tell me how everything will be fine if Le Pen gets elected? Wouldn't the people voted against her would lose trust in the system? Le Pen loses and 40% loses trust in the system. She narrowly wins and 49% loses trust in the system. Even going by your retarded logic, you tell me which one is less worse?

Nothing is wrong being a bankster. What's your problem here? Don't bring Italy into every discussion. Your political news doesn't get much coverage outside your country. So many people are not aware of what's going on and would believe your posts at face value.

If you are hoping that the likes of Le Pen, Italian Pedo, Trump, Frauke Petry, Wilders and Farage will bring a revolution then you are mistaken.

lePen is a symptom. She is not the problem. If you dont see this, then i dont know.

I believe if there is no drastical change in all of Europe we will have a change that will sweep away the system.

@ValerioAurelius I am a former National Front voter. Always voted for them and their candidates. Until I realized how much this party was entire BS full of crooks. I don't have a very positive opinion of other parties,but this one is the worse by far.

The only 'revolution' the FN did was to cut the free canteen for the poor families in the cities they hold. It has nothing social,it has nothing Republican. It has no real visions,no real project. It only plays with people's fears,despair and anger. Nothing else.

For tomorrow,my choice is done. and nothing will ever make me cast a ballot for Le Pen or her 'party...'
I hope my fellow citizens are intelligent enough not to make Le Pen win.

ssds.jpg

Please, God, make Le Pen win this election!

smileys-praying-554778.gif

Keep praying then.

lePen is a symptom. She is not the problem. If you dont see this, then i dont know.

I believe if there is no drastical change in all of Europe we will have a change that will sweep away the system.
What I know is Le Pen's party were there even before the refugee issues arose. Yeah Le Pen sr also made it to the final round once to lose it against Chirac.

So what kind of change you are expecting? A coup, like Yahya Jammeh did in Gambia? Good luck.

What I know is Le Pen's party were there even before the refugee issues arose. Yeah Le Pen sr also made it to the final round once to lose it against Chirac.

So what kind of change you are expecting? A coup, like Yahya Jammeh did in Gambia? Good luck.

You dont understand whats going on amigo. Gargantuan youth unemployment. Lack of perspective and a blown up EU elite that sing all the neoliberal song. FN and other far right were 2-5% parties in the past. People vote now anything to crash the system. Trump, BREXIT, AfD, M5S, FN.

Macron is part of the same elites that caused the problems we have today. Look at Greece. Whats going on there. Money taken from small people to save banks. Mass unemployment and downfall off social order.

Thats what you stand for. Politics for Billionaires and corporations. This is not about refugees. This is much deeper.

Thats also the reason why i disagree with @Vergennes . Macron is part of the system. He stands for the corrupted past.

The system is boiling and things can take a sudden ugly turn.

Democracy isnt destroyed by individual politicians. Its constant misbehavior that leads to erosion of what we stand for.

I dont know if things will be better when we have a drastic change. But we need a change so things can get better.

Its already sure that Macron will fail. So we all know the situation will get even worse. What then?

Back
Top Bottom