What's new

FRENCH MEDIA REPORT ON PAKISTAN MUSLIMS & HATRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier only Americans and British were focusing on everything wrong happening in Pakistan. Now even France is. I guess France has also awakened after all the recent terror attacks in their country.

How about your country India? Brits, Americans and others have made documentaries about the rape endemic in India. I guess they have awakened after many rape incidents in India.

Don't throw with stones.

Last edited:
Obsessed Indians :haha:
Some good Indian guys are doing excellent in raising awareness of importance of hygiene. Why are YOU wasting your time on a Pakistani defence forum? :close_tema:

shoot the messenger..:pakistan::pakistan:

since when westerners become indians??
if you are :flame::flame: then try some burnol.. no need to post your trash comment.

shoot the messenger..:pakistan::pakistan:

since when westerners become indians??
if you are :flame::flame: then try some burnol.. no need to post your trash comment.

YOU wasting time on sharing what westerners have to say about Pakistan. It's between us and them.

You just take care of your problems.

I say: Take the poo - to the loo :omghaha:

its is well known that Pakistani text books teaches religious hates towards minority.. your denial never change the fact.

How about your country India? Brits, Americans and others have made documentaries about the rape endemic in India. I guess they have awakened after many rape incidents in India.

Don't throw with stones.

al least india is taking strong action against those rapists... what is pakistan doing to those who are conducting rape rally against religious minority?? kidnapping, rapting, force conversion.. u name it... pakiistani minorities are facing this from their religious majority.

just learn what is your follow country men doing to their religious minority..
http://www.livemint.com/Politics/F4...minorities-in-Pakistan-Farahnaz-Ispahani.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/04/asia/pakistan-attack-religious-intolerance/

YOU wasting time on sharing what westerners have to say about Pakistan. It's between us and them.

You just take care of your problems.

I say: Take the poo - to the loo :omghaha:
as long as this form is for every one, i will post my opinion on this.. if you can't accept the fact then its your problem not mine

Earlier only Americans and British were focusing on everything wrong happening in Pakistan. Now even France is. I guess France has also awakened after all the recent terror attacks in their country.

kafi pichwaray may aap kay agg lagi hoi hey ja bsay pori dunya nay aap ke is surgical strike ko L pe rakhdiya hey.. wesay ye video jo share karwaye hey kafi porani hey hahahahha

al least india is taking strong action against those rapists... what is pakistan doing to those who are conducting rape rally against religious minority?? kidnapping, rapting, force conversion.. u name it... pakiistani minorities are facing this from their religious majority.

I say: Don't watch Indian news channels too much.

Muslims have never forced people to embrace islam, Western historians didn't even claim this, Although can't say about hindus of india where people are killed for eating beef , and missionaries are killed for preaching Christianity...... Where people of low caste can't have same rights as so called high caste people

Pervez hoodhboy said the same thing in dawn repeatedly in his columns and was abused as a traitor in this forum. Even the subject of english is full of Islam. what pakistan can achieve with this kind of upbringing.. ?

Watch from 2:11 . True problem is focussed. btw its not indian media.. so dont need rubbishing.. i wouldn't have myself watched it if it was from our foolish media.

Reactions: Dzz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom