What's new

Free electricity generator by a Pakistani

Yes its a puzzle for engineers,and for input energy it will be provided by the magnetic force. Here we have so many qualified engineers simply do an experiment,so they can check the reality by their self. Only believing in theories is not suitable in this case. Accept the challenge and prove him wrong through the experiment. And if it proves imagine what kind of revolution it will bring,in electric cars buses trucks only fix this generator and go as far as you like. No charging required,every industry can build their own power plant. In military field it power the submarine without any shortage of fuel it can replace nuclear propulsion. Energy sector can get a environment friendly alternative. So open your mind and try some thing new its not expensive experience it

My mind is blown! Simply A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Yes its a puzzle for engineers,and for input energy it will be provided by the magnetic force. Here we have so many qualified engineers simply do an experiment,so they can check the reality by their self. Only believing in theories is not suitable in this case. Accept the challenge and prove him wrong through the experiment. And if it proves imagine what kind of revolution it will bring,in electric cars buses trucks only fix this generator and go as far as you like. No charging required,every industry can build their own power plant. In military field it power the submarine without any shortage of fuel it can replace nuclear propulsion. Energy sector can get a environment friendly alternative. So open your mind and try some thing new its not expensive experience it
Why don't you do it first and submit your findings here and then invite us for discussion if it makes any sense to you.

Why don't you do it first and submit your findings here and then invite us for discussion if it makes any sense to you.
I have already done this but only in simple manners.i bought 70 Neodymium magnets from market,then i had put them on an empty iron cane and put 35 magnets on to them at equally divided space. And then i put a rod in the center of the cane and set the iron rod with two old bearings on the support at the end of each side of rod.and then took another empty cane and cut it from the center then i had two half circle and place 35 magnets on it when i bring both half circle cane near to the rod fix cane it start moving and gradually took speed.thats it which i had checked. But i m not an engineer and i also don't have the equipment to measure the speed and torque of moving cane so therefore i discuss it here because so many genius are here and they can do the job better than me. Thanx

So basically using the electromagnetic force as a source of energy to transform an objects potential energy into kinetic energy. Problem with that is you will need larger mass for more energy. It's not 'free' electricity, only in the sense that Solar Power is 'free'. The Law of thermodynamics is not broken.

Back
Top Bottom