What's new

FREE Afghanistan , building 280 KM artificial Canal by own resources

The reason Taliban has to do this on their own is because no foreign investor will touch this project. This project is diverting significant amount of water that flows to Uzbekistan and further downstream.

I've been saying this before.

A slightly more moderate Taliban government that allows women to go to school and work (which will happen soon as vast majority of the younger leaders are moderate) is the perfect government for a united Aghanistan and Pakistan. Our mineral wealth and no corruption government combined with your human capital potential and agricultural potential will be a heavyweight in the international arena.

Very happy for Afghanistan.

It is telling what you can achieve without parasites sucking your blood.

I've been saying this before.

A slightly more moderate Taliban government that allows women to go to school and work (which will happen soon as vast majority of the younger leaders are moderate) is the perfect government for a united Aghanistan and Pakistan. Our mineral wealth and no corruption government combined with your human capital potential and agricultural potential will be a heavyweight in the international arena.

I gotta give it to you guys. If you told me 4 years ago that Afghanistan would be in a better trajectory than Pakistan I would've laughed you out of the room.

Even Afghanistan's cricket team is giving a solid challenge.

We are blessed with countless minerals, ore, gold but our namak haram leaders instead of developing it ourself, they sell the nation out

The reason Taliban has to do this on their own is because no foreign investor will touch this project. This project is diverting significant amount of water that flows to Uzbekistan and further downstream.
This is what happens when gobar powered pajeet logic is mixed with whiskey powered faujeet logic.

Back
Top Bottom