What's new

France shocked by murder of nine-year-old Calais girl

Very sad news. I hope that her family and loved ones will find peace soon and that a thorough investigation and security improvements be made.

Without Schengen, which you blamed, he would have been back in Poland. And then he would have killed again there. Ergo, the issue is nog Schengen, or open borders, but rather what is wrong with penal system(s) and/or mental care systems, so that this person gets sent out back on the street rather than be put away in jail or some treatment facility.

This is one of those occasions that make me question EU's lack of capital punishment. Some crimes deserve death for the perpetrator. Rape and murder of a little child is one such crime - people who do this do not deserve to live.

Can anyone imagine the horror that girl must have undergone?

51712_guillotine_lg.gif

I'm not even surprised,they comitted crimes,why are they still free ?
Wait ? What am i expecting from a justice that sentenced to 7 years a man for having killed with his gun the
robber of his store.....

We had a good justice before,where you were sentenced to the capital punishment for murders... the last person that was "guillotined" was Hamida Djandoubi (1977) for having killed and tortured a 21 years old woman.... too bad that many didn't join his way.. :butcher:

hamida-djandoubi.jpg

51712_guillotine_lg.gif

I'm not even surprised,they comitted crimes,why are they still free ?
Wait ? What am i expecting from a justice that sentenced to 7 years a man for having killed with his gun the
robber of his store.....

We had a good justice before,where you were sentenced to the capital punishment for murders... the last person that was "guillotined" was Hamida Djandoubi (1977) for having killed and tortured a 21 years old woman.... too bad that many didn't join his way.. :butcher:

hamida-djandoubi.jpg
The politicians and judges who make the laws and pass the sentences in our countries have never had to experience with any of these social problems themselves. The powerless people in poor neighbourhoods are the ones who deal with the resulting anarchy.

The politicians and judges who make the laws and pass the sentences in our countries have never had to experience with any of these social problems themselves. The powerless people in poor neighbourhoods are the ones who deal with the resulting anarchy.

So... you want the guillotines back? :what:

You see this is what i hate about Europe's killing anyone for any reason is wrong stance.

This has nothing to do with Schengen. Unfortunately such things happen and nothing can prevent it. Its proven that death penalty does not stop such psychos to comitt their crimes.

This has nothing to do with Schengen.

If we could control our borders,this thing could have never happen,(Maybe even the Charly Hebdo attack,until proven otherwise,you can't buy AKs in France... imported them from abroad,crossed the borders without being worried. :) ),he would have been intercepted ,he was banned from coming back in France,but took his car,crossed the border without being worried. Or he maybe teleported himself to Calais i don't know.

If we could control our borders,this thing could have never happen,(Maybe even the Charly Hebdo attack,until proven otherwise,you can't buy AKs in France... imported them from abroad,crossed the borders without being worried. :) ),he would have been intercepted ,he was banned from coming back in France,but took his car,crossed the border without being worried. Or he maybe teleported himself to Calais i don't know.

France is only a small state of the EU. With the same argumentation you could close down your cuty from anyone outside. A polish is nothing else than a french, we are all EU citizens. We live in 21st century and no matter how much you want medival times, they wont come back.

France is only a small state of the EU. With the same argumentation you could close down your cuty from anyone outside. A polish is nothing else than a french, we are all EU citizens. We live in 21st century and no matter how much you want medival times, they wont come back.

Why are you talking about medieval times?

Back
Top Bottom