What's new

France public debt will explode all records at end of 2014

The delay behind signing MMRCA contract................

Is the GOI deliberately delaying signing the contract, being well aware of the situation, so the France will be forced to sign the deal the way India wants it?

The delay behind signing MMRCA contract................

Is the GOI deliberately delaying signing the contract, being well aware of the situation, so the France will be forced to sign the deal the way India wants it?

there is world out of MMRCA i think :omghaha: since last 10 years i am reading it as its end of world .

Dude, i know, it's funny to watch him contort and squeal in an attempt to rewrite history so it better suits his agenda. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

@AUz - you are right.

He does not like more knowledgeable posters that are non-white telling him his
Civilisation will soon amount to nothing.

As he has not achieved much in his life, inferred from his behaviour on this forum,
Only his civilisation staying on top can make him feel good about himself.

Like any of you are more knowledgeable :lol: You're an idiot and @AUz is an even greater idiot. Oh and we can count the chi bot in your camp too. A not particularly sharp tool of the CCP, the irony is between the three of you no smart thing will see the light of day.

You boys crack me up. But at the same time i know your hate comes from the fact you are lackays of the west, paying taxes for containment of China and attacking Muslim extremists like yourself.

So i like to stir your primal emotions which make you go into blinded propaganda with which you attempt to cover up the grim reality you live in.
I'm also amused your defense mechanism has only one tool available, calling me a non achiever, while im of the opinion it's just fun putting trash in it's place.
You need to accept it son, as long as you cherry pick arguments that suit you and ignore the ones taht don't you're a trash debater. And i won 't hesistate to call you what you are.

Here, educate yourself about how China won't need a social security scheme for the elderly.

"If he doesn't farm, we won't have enough food to eat," Hou, 71, said, her hair in pigtails and her hands shaking as she spoke. "When we run out of money for our medical bills, we just stop treating ourselves.
Among China's 185 million people older than 65, nearly one in four is living below the poverty line, more than one in three struggles with daily activities and 40 per cent show significant symptoms of depression, the survey showed.
The results were worse in China's villages than in the cities, where pensions are much higher. In rural areas, the elderly are nearly three times as likely to be poor as the average resident.

The rapid ageing of China's society is one of the nation's most profound economic challenges. By 2053, the number of senior citizens is expected to grow to 487 million people, or 35 per cent of the population, compared with just over 12 per cent now, according to the China National Committee on Ageing.

The government has gradually rolled out a pension plan for rural senior citizens since 2009; a new national co-operative medical insurance system has also helped defray health-care costs for old people. But the benefits are spread thinly over a vast population, and the government will struggle to fund a dramatic improvement in social welfare spending if the Chinese economy continues to slow.
Mindful of that growing burden, Premier Li Keqiang vowed last month to cut red tape to encourage foreign investment in Western-style nursing care. But this is unlikely to do much to plug the gap.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/chinas-new-population-crisis-the-unwanted-elderly-20130919-2u0we.html#ixzz2fNZpmHTL

The growing mass of elderly will create massive pressure to distribute pensions, if they decide pensions won't be given a key component of their reorientation to consumerism will be missing since such a large (and growing by the year) portion of the populace will be struggling to make ends meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're an insult to your avatar.

Nope.Not even close.Roman Empire was the most powerful empire in human history,and they was the PERFECT EXAMPLE OF REAL EUROPEANS.Not like today.You Westerners make everything looks bad what Romans and Greeks made.
You start with hostility against me for no reason,you marked all Serbs as killers,and YU destroyers.You are insult to Real Europe.We have ability to make a better and stronger Union then EU,like it was Roman Empire back in 600B.C.-300 years,but you refuse to do that.

Nope.Not even close.Roman Empire was the most powerful empire in human history,and they was the PERFECT EXAMPLE OF REAL EUROPEANS.Not like today.You Westerners make everything looks bad what Romans and Greeks made.
You start with hostility against me for no reason,you marked all Serbs as killers,and YU destroyers.You are insult to Real Europe.We have ability to make a better and stronger Union then EU,like it was Roman Empire back in 600B.C.-300 years,but you refuse to do that.
British empire,then mongol empire (ruled by tengris and later by buddhists) on second.

British empire,then mongol empire (ruled by tengris and later by buddhists) on second.

British Empire and Mongol was great but not close to Roman Empire.Roman Empire was only hyperpower in human history.The most powerful military machine ever.With great culture.When we talking about Empires we must split them into two sections:
1)Roman Empire
2)Others

lololol...

Yeah, offcourse. Modern concept of a standing army comes from Kshatriyas and not from Ottomans :lol:

Europeans had peasant armies...Standing Armies of Ottomans crushed them in 14th/15th centuries...Europeans reformed and adapted the concept of standing armies...I wonder who Europeans copied in this regard? Oh yes, the spartans! :omghaha:

The first modern standing armies in Europe were the Janissaries of the Ottoman Empire, formed in the fourteenth century AD..

Ottoman Centuries: The Rise and Fall of the Turkish Empire page 52

Lords of the Horizons: A History of the Ottoman Empire. page 59, 179-181

Both of these books, written by different authors, talk about the same thing. Modern concept of standing armies came to Europe though the Ottomans, because Ottomans had defeated Europeans, compelling them to "modernize" by copying the success of Ottoman.

But I guess Spartans came from outer galaxies to give the idea of modern standing armies to Europe :rolleyes:

önkle,

Count you refute the point that i have made.

Alexander's father Philip had a standing army even in we do not count warrior castes like Spartans.

Ok then, the Serbian ruling elite and it's ability to stir nationalistic emotions en masse caused it.

lol, what? First, your source is even more worthless than Wikipedia...

Second thing, comparing selective measures to prove some how that Romans were ahead of Han Chinese by any magnitude is a joke only an insecure European would pull...

Han Chinese and Romans were both leading civilizations of world in terms of over-all population, industrial production, military power, scientific inventions, and so on.

Only an illiterate European would try to put Rome miles ahead of Han China... Both had advantages over the other and vice versa.

Anyways...

lol, Romans crushed everyone of those civilizations, while their empire lasted for a millenia and it's eastern incarnation for a millenia more after that.

lol, EVERY new civilizations arises after "crushing" previous civilization...Are you that retard? :lol:

Ottomans crushed Roman empire at the end (oh well, Byzantine if you like)...What does that prove? PS, 'lasting' is no measure to judge a civilization. Ottoman Empire last 700+ years or so..but it was a weak, sick empire at the end..Powerless. Same goes for Byzantines towards their end...Arabs routed Byzantines out from major provinces/states with smaller, ill equipped forces as early as in 7th century..so much for "lasting centuries" ...lol...

In contrast you offer "superpower" Islamic empires that lasted a mere 900 years. You also conveniently forget that Islamic civilizations got their knowledge from the Greeks, while harping on and on how the Greeks got everything from Egypt, Assyrians etc...

No retardo, they "lasted" 1300 years BUT remained "super powers" for 1000 years...see, I am not a retard to count mere "lasting" as some sort of achievement...Ottoman Empire remained the undisputed superpower of Europe till say mid 17th century...After that, they declined w.r.t European powers such as French etc...even though Ottomans "lasted" another 250 years or so...

Also, Islam is there for merely 1400 years...if you take Islam as a historical force which formed the basis of a new civilization (as some historians argue) then,

Islamic Civilization arguably holds the best success ratio among ALL human civilizations in recorded history...Lets look at last 2000 years..Out of 1400 years of its history, Islam remained global dominant civilization for 1000+ years...that is, 70%+ time of its entire existence! NO other civilization even comes close to this! Only close contender is West...In last 2000 years, Christian West remained dominant civilization for barely 600 years (1st to 3rd century AD, 1600s onwards)...this is merely 30% time of its existence in last 2000 years...Islamic Superpowers/Islamic people remained global leaders of humanity from 7th to 18th century. Islamic Superpowers and Great powers like Early Islamic Caliphate, Ummayad Empire, Abbasid Empire, Ottoman Empire,Mughal Empire, Timurid Empire, Safavid Empire etc dominated much of known globe during this time era in terms of total wealth, economic output, industrial production, military power, and scientific production for centuries..just like British, Germans, French dominated much of globe after 18th century..

But again, Romans were physical people like Sumerians, Assyrians, IVC people etc and they died out...Islam is one of the, if not THE, greatest socio-political-religious historical force..which can't be compared to Romans...

Comparing Christianity and Islam will make more sense...

Romans also dwarfed any economy the Han Chinese had, uh and the little Caliphate was insignificant Here dummy:

:lol:

At one point, Mughal Empire in India alone held 25% of TOTAL global GDP output, and I'm not even counting Ottoman Empire, and Islamic Persian Empires during the same era.....

Unless your insecure soul wants to argue that Romans held 50%+ of total GDP output of humanity, Romans were a no match to the wealth of Islamic World at its height...but then again, only a retard like you will compare things like that..Romans were a great power of their era...Ottomans, Mughals, Abbasids etc were great powers of theirs...stop comparing things like a kid.
At its peak around the mid-2nd century AD, Roman stock is estimated at 10,000 t, five to ten times larger than the combined silver mass of medieval Europe and the Caliphate around 800 AD

What is the source of this quote? Can I get the book and page number? Wikipedia doesn't mention much...

Also, its funny to see retardness like this from you...So comparing Rome at its height to Caliphate in its rising stages? :lol:

Leave aside greatest Islamic powers, how about comparing wealth of Rome at its height to wealth of Mughal Empire at its height?! Guess what kid? Forget silver coins of rome, Mughals had control of the ONLY diamond minds in the world at that time...As I said, romans were no way near as wealthy as Muslim great powers..

Here is a depiction of Mughal court by a visiting French chronicler...

800px-Voyage_de_Francois_Bernier_by_Paul_Maret_1710.jpg

Do you see the vastness of the court? The wealth? Hint: ALOT of the things you see in this black and white picture were made of pure gold embroidered with precious stones/marbles etc...

Btw, the largest percentage share of total GDP output of world ever held by a European power was British Empire which held 25% of global GDP at its height...Thats what I have read. I'll be willing to evolve my perspective though...

Considering i've proved you wrong on your oh so cherished history, your predictions of the future are also useless.

Proved wrong? on what thing? :omghaha:

Kido, you're an immigrant. Enuff said. While i live in a city founded by the Romans, less then 500 km north of Rome.

Who gives a sh!t if it was founded by Romans? Romans were Mediterranean people anyways....Please don't say now that you are a direct descendant of Roman emperor Caesar :lol:

LOl, now that we've educated you that standing armies were a standard thing in the past and the first one was created in the west you suddenly changed the criteria to modern standing army. Pathetic much? :lol:

No kido, you didn't understand the point from the beginning. The concept of modern standing armies was passed to Europe by Ottomans..that was the whole point! Remember, the dumb kid was blabbering about how others only copy west..my post was in response educating him how Westerners also copied others' success. Simple.

Your posts are BS, that's why he asked in which institution you got it from :lol: Then again, taxi drivers don't go to university, do they?

I don't know about taxi drivers...ask your dad if he went to college or not? :D

Your delusions are related to your fantasy that Islamic world was some sort of superpower while it didn't even last a millenia and

What does this 'millenia' thingy has to do with super power status? Average age of a super power is 200 years...Educate yourself, dumbo. British did not last millenia either...

PS, Empires of Islamic World remained superpowers/greatpowers for 1000+ years...unless you believe Spain was a stronger power than the Ottoman Empire in early 16th century or so
even at that, it wasn't a single entity but pathetic little kingdoms that fell to Europeans as soon as they showed up on their shores.

Dumbo, even 'Western world' isn't one kingdom...similarly, Islamic Empires like Abbasids, Ummayads, Ottomans, Mughals, Safavids, Timurids etc were superpowers/great powers arising from Islamic World and often competed with eachother too...Same as western powers in their prime era (19th-20th century)...

Also, Europeans only arrived at the shores of Islamic World when they had already surpassed them (in 18th-19th century onwards)...Before that, it were powers of Islamic World "arriving" the shores of Constantinople, Spain, E.Europe, and invading mainland European lands in Hungry, Romania, Balkans etc etc...what a tool...
Only the Ottomans were a power

Ottomans were a power in Europe, E.Mediterranean..and yes, strongest superpower on the planet for centuries..but they were not the 'only' power...but then again, you aint a bright cookie....

Ummayad Empire, stretching from Spain to borders of India, with its rule stretching over 15,000,000 km of land area and about 30% of total humanity at its height wasn't a "power" off course LOL...
Switzerland can buy every soul in Pakistan lol.

We aren't europeans who sell their souls and girls to others....
You'd be happy if you came from a tiny, useless nation like Switzerland, or even Romania.

Yeah, i'll get to sleep around alot..since girls in these nations are known for prostitution...I mean..cheap and easy prostitution...
In conclusion, you can post whatever sourceless gibberish you wish in your next post, i'll just make you look like a fool with links and sources.

Sourceless? lmao!! Challenge any of my information...and I'll give you sources...duhhh..dummy.

lol, what? First, your source is even more worthless than Wikipedia...

Second thing, comparing selective measures to prove some how that Romans were ahead of Han Chinese by any magnitude is a joke only an insecure European would pull...

Han Chinese and Romans were both leading civilizations of world in terms of over-all population, industrial production, military power, scientific inventions, and so on.

Only an illiterate European would try to put Rome miles ahead of Han China... Both had advantages over the other and vice versa.

Anyways...

lol, EVERY new civilizations arises after "crushing" previous civilization...Are you that retard? :lol:

Ottomans crushed Roman empire at the end (oh well, Byzantine if you like)...What does that prove? PS, 'lasting' is no measure to judge a civilization. Ottoman Empire last 700+ years or so..but it was a weak, sick empire at the end..Powerless. Same goes for Byzantines towards their end...Arabs routed Byzantines out from major provinces/states with smaller, ill equipped forces as early as in 7th century..so much for "lasting centuries" ...lol...

No retardo, they "lasted" 1300 years BUT remained "super powers" for 1000 years...see, I am not a retard to count mere "lasting" as some sort of achievement...Ottoman Empire remained the undisputed superpower of Europe till say mid 17th century...After that, they declined w.r.t European powers such as French etc...even though Ottomans "lasted" another 250 years or so...

Also, Islam is there for merely 1400 years...if you take Islam as a historical force which formed the basis of a new civilization (as some historians argue) then,

Islamic Civilization arguably holds the best success ratio among ALL human civilizations in recorded history...Lets look at last 2000 years..Out of 1400 years of its history, Islam remained global dominant civilization for 1000+ years...that is, 70%+ time of its entire existence! NO other civilization even comes close to this! Only close contender is West...In last 2000 years, Christian West remained dominant civilization for barely 600 years (1st to 3rd century AD, 1600s onwards)...this is merely 30% time of its existence in last 2000 years...Islamic Superpowers/Islamic people remained global leaders of humanity from 7th to 18th century. Islamic Superpowers and Great powers like Early Islamic Caliphate, Ummayad Empire, Abbasid Empire, Ottoman Empire,Mughal Empire, Timurid Empire, Safavid Empire etc dominated much of known globe during this time era in terms of total wealth, economic output, industrial production, military power, and scientific production for centuries..just like British, Germans, French dominated much of globe after 18th century..

But again, Romans were physical people like Sumerians, Assyrians, IVC people etc and they died out...Islam is one of the, if not THE, greatest socio-political-religious historical force..which can't be compared to Romans...

Comparing Christianity and Islam will make more sense...

:lol:

At one point, Mughal Empire in India alone held 25% of TOTAL global GDP output, and I'm not even counting Ottoman Empire, and Islamic Persian Empires during the same era.....

Unless your insecure soul wants to argue that Romans held 50%+ of total GDP output of humanity, Romans were a no match to the wealth of Islamic World at its height...but then again, only a retard like you will compare things like that..Romans were a great power of their era...Ottomans, Mughals, Abbasids etc were great powers of theirs...stop comparing things like a kid.

What is the source of this quote? Can I get the book and page number? Wikipedia doesn't mention much...

Also, its funny to see retardness like this from you...So comparing Rome at its height to Caliphate in its rising stages? :lol:

Leave aside greatest Islamic powers, how about comparing wealth of Rome at its height to wealth of Mughal Empire at its height?! Guess what kid? Forget silver coins of rome, Mughals had control of the ONLY diamond minds in the world at that time...As I said, romans were no way near as wealthy as Muslim great powers..

Here is a depiction of Mughal court by a visiting French chronicler...

800px-Voyage_de_Francois_Bernier_by_Paul_Maret_1710.jpg

Do you see the vastness of the court? The wealth? Hint: ALOT of the things you see in this black and white picture were made of pure gold embroidered with precious stones/marbles etc...

Btw, the largest percentage share of total GDP output of world ever held by a European power was British Empire which held 25% of global GDP at its height...Thats what I have read. I'll be willing to evolve my perspective though...

Proved wrong? on what thing? :omghaha:

Sourceless? lmao!! Challenge any of my information...and I'll give you sources...duhhh..dummy.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...-all-records-end-2014-a-14.html#ixzz2fQHsxHrK

hmmm.....that was an interesting claim....

PAKISTAN: A father sells two minor daughters for a second marriage and the police side with the perpetrator
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
Pakistani man sells daughter, 9, to meet son's wedding expenses - News Oneindia

I think a lot of people and even me will disagree.
@Audio ..

lolol,

Ok, posting individual links hide the institutional, multi-billion dollar ****/sex industry and its exploitation of girls? Do you want me to pull up news' about fathers raping their daughters in western countries?

Criminals are everywhere...anyways...leave it.

lolol,

Ok, posting individual links hide the institutional, multi-billion dollar ****/sex industry and its exploitation of girls? Do you want me to pull up news' about fathers raping their daughters in western countries?

Criminals are everywhere...anyways...leave it.

Many pakistanis sell their daughters to Arabs for Marriage.Would you disagree on that?

institutional, multi-billion dollar ****/sex industry and its exploitation of girls?

Then why are you living and working in the West if you hate it so much.Is this not hypocrisy?And a lot of western women enter **** industry for big money,its their choice.At least they were not forced into it.Though the **** industry is totally wrong from moral point of view.

Without the US, the west is pretty irrelevant. This concept of the 'west' is just American power combined with other western countries giving them help.

You remove the US from the west, and you get a pretty weak so called 'west'.

Western Europe is becoming totally irrelevant with each passing day. Their middle class is shrinking and they have to go into massive debt to maintain their current standard of living.

I have lost a lot of respect for Western Europeans as important people because they are nothing but vassal states of the US. Just goes to show how far Europe has fallen and it will only get worse for them.

That is totally spot on. The US will anyhow be run by many non-whites over the next few decades and then the "Western Alliance" itself will totally break down.

People like Audio represent the arrogance that is at the heart of many people that are "white".

They will never change their arrogant ways and only their complete irrelevance due to the rise of Asia(led by China) will humble them finally.

Many pakistanis sell their daughters to Arabs for Marriage.Would you disagree on that?

lol, "sell"? No.

Also, what is your definition of 'many'? 180 million Pakistanis..how many account as 'many'?

many american girls will sell themselves for rich Arabs too...disagree?

Then why are you living and working in the West if you hate it so much.Is this not hypocrisy?And a lot of western women enter **** industry for big money,its their choice.At least they were not forced into it.Though the **** industry is totally wrong from moral point of view.

lol, what an retarded comment. No one hates west. Just because I pointed out the problem of exploitation in sex industry, I hate west all of a sudden?

Stop being such a$$ licker dude...

Like any of you are more knowledgeable :lol: You're an idiot and @AUz is an even greater idiot. Oh and we can count the chi bot in your camp too. A not particularly sharp tool of the CCP, the irony is between the three of you no smart thing will see the light of day.

You boys crack me up. But at the same time i know your hate comes from the fact you are lackays of the west, paying taxes for containment of China and attacking Muslim extremists like yourself.

So i like to stir your primal emotions which make you go into blinded propaganda with which you attempt to cover up the grim reality you live in.
I'm also amused your defense mechanism has only one tool available, calling me a non achiever, while im of the opinion it's just fun putting trash in it's place.
You need to accept it son, as long as you cherry pick arguments that suit you and ignore the ones taht don't you're a trash debater. And i won 't hesistate to call you what you are.

Ah. That is so cute.:lol:

Making yourself feel smart by calling others "idiot"? You will always remain someone of "average" intelligence and go to your grave that way. No need to feel bad about that as most people in the world fall within that range of iq anyway.

As for saying that I don't think that China will not need a safety net. Did i say only that? All I said was that China will spend less on social security than the EU will. It is not just elderly that will be a burden on it's economy but other groups as well. But that kind of holistic thinking evades your "average" intelligence. EU is known for spending more on welfare than other developed countries. China has no intention of following the EU model.

You are just one of many people that have permanent chips on your shoulder and in your case you are trying you use your skin colour to make yourself feel a little bit better.

lol, "sell"? No.

Also, what is your definition of 'many'? 180 million Pakistanis..how many account as 'many'?

many american girls will sell themselves for rich Arabs too...disagree?

lol, what an retarded comment. No one hates west. Just because I pointed out the problem of exploitation in sex industry, I hate west all of a sudden?

Okay ,here was your comment....

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...-all-records-end-2014-a-14.html#ixzz2fQNeBTza

Fixed it for you.Don't throw stones on others if you live in a glass house. You claimed that pakistanis are better than europeans as you don't sell girls to others.... isn't that right? But your own media sources disagree with you.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...-all-records-end-2014-a-14.html#ixzz2fQOD036N

Almost all your posts seem like a diatribe against the west. Why are you spitting on the hand that feeds you?You can migrate to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan if you hate the West so much.

You do know that insults are the last line of defence ,when a person has no arguements? When in Rome,be like Romans .

That is totally spot on. The US will anyhow be run by many non-whites over the next few decades and then the "Western Alliance" itself will totally break down.

People like Audio represent the arrogance that is at the heart of many people that are "white".

They will never change their arrogant ways and only their complete irrelevance due to the rise of Asia(led by China) will humble them finally.

I did not see any white nationalist or neo-nazi or racial based posts of Audio.... If I am wrong,please correct me with the appropriate references.

Back
Top Bottom