What's new

France is ‘hunting down its citizens who joined Isis’ without trial in Iraq

Lots from West Africa as well mate e.g. Senegal, Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso.
Yes, but the main muslim immigrants from France are from North Africa, dominated by Algerians(almost 2millions ) due to colonial history and the short distance between both countries. However sub Saharan African population seems to be increasing the fastest. however, figures are hard to come by, no one can know precisely unless the law prohibiting the official collection of ethnic data is changed. @Vergennes , @Louiq XIV . C'est toujours le cas?

Yes, but the main muslim immigrants from France are from North Africa, dominated by Algerians(almost 2millions ) due to colonial history and the short distance between both countries. However sub Saharan African population seems to be increasing the fastest. however, figures are hard to come by, no one can know precisely unless the law prohibiting the official collection of ethnic data is changed. @Vergennes , @Louiq XIV . C'est toujours le cas?

I think it was estimated that immigrants and their net descendants represented 19% of the population. 41% from the European Union followed by the Magreb at 30%. Asia at 9% (Turkey included) and subsaharan Africa 9%.
As of today,the majority of the immigrants are still coming from the EU. And this continue to increase. I suspect this will expend further after UK's exit from the EU.

A large part of the immigrants and their descendants,especially those from Africa live in areas and suburbs (ghettos however you call them) just outside big cities. Large part of them especially live in the Parisian region. They're not well spread across the country,the reason you might feel in Africa in some areas,whereas you see none of them in other areas.

Official datas aren't allowed on religion,but yeah,the vast majority of the muslims are,yes,from north Africa. Whereas the majority of them in the UK are from Asia. Totally different group of people.

Yes, per capita the UK had the lowest numbers joining, and the vast majority were non-Asian i.e. newly arrived Muslim immigrants.
The UK has already killed "British" nationals with drone strikes. They should speed up the process now.
Pommie SAS snipers have targeted ISIS people predominantly in Egypt and Syria. You may have heard news that ISIS henchmen killed by unknown snipers in Egypt few months ago. These are SAS black ops so not in public domain, but needful is being done as we speak.

@Vergennes
@mike2000 is back

While it wasn't too hard for them to leave just how difficult is it for them to come back? Can we be 100% sure that every ISIS volunteer is accounted for and captured if they managed to come back to France or the UK?

I hope the same is done here in India(Ofcourse when there is a change of Government possibly in 2019). Too many Hindutva terrorists will do great damage to our country.
Google images with this term - 'flying pigs'.

Oh wait. Not in this month. :ashamed: My bad.

Good work, in an active war zone, there is no way to set up courts when the other party is armed and fighting. There is no option but to eliminate them while they are in those active zones instead of waiting for them to come back and pretend to be dormant while waiting for them to strike, like that Abedi snake.

I wish France and her people good luck in this noble struggle!

Good work, in an active war zone, there is no way to set up courts when the other party is armed and fighting. There is no option but to eliminate them while they are in those active zones instead of waiting for them to come back and pretend to be dormant while waiting for them to strike, like that Abedi snake.

I wish France and her people good luck in this noble struggle!

Better safe than sorry!

ssta.jpg

http://www.spiegel.de/international...attles-the-iraqi-army-in-mosul-a-1149696.html

Gotta give them credit, they had the same attitude with Somali pirates, who started talking about "avoiding the French option". Unlike the Canadians with their Somali pirates "Catch and Release" policy lol

Back
Top Bottom