What's new

France, Germany vie to sell Pakistan subs

Well you may still be right because German approval is only one part of the equation ... taali do hath sey bajti hai

I only hope that Gen. Kiyani and Naval chief will be able to 'persue' Zardari.

hope in the coming future i will surely be proven wrong for all time

what is this uneducated fool going to do other then pull his hair as he see Pakistan getting their desire submarine the type-214! remeber just few weeks ago pakistan government has ruled out the possibility that they are opting for French submarine and totally behind navy's program.

my friend growler, this uneducated fool is running our country even after his well known reputation as mr 10% for his corruption (commission). i dont know how, i mean by pulling his hair or through his cunningness or may be and most probably due to us (pakistani people). my point is we should not underestimate him and especially when he has powers.:no:

i am strictly against him and i hope that PN get that submarine which serve them and our country right but we (pakistan forces and people) should be careful.

regards

ISLAMABAD: China’s Ambassador to Pakistan Luo Zhaohui and a delegation of French senators separately called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Kayani at the General Headquarters on Wednesday. The visiting dignitary and the COAS discussed matters of mutual interest. Meanwhile, a statement by the Inter-Services Public Relations said a delegation of French senators, headed by Senator Josselin de Rohan, called on the army chief at the GHQ. “The visiting dignitaries remained with the army chief for some time and discussed matters of mutual interest,” it said. staff report/app

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Senator Josselin de Rohan is the Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defense and Armed Forces and it makes sense that he is meeting with Gen. Kayani but at the same time he is meeting Gen. Kayani after the German elections and this meeting could have been used to influence the sub decission.

Google Translate

Senator Josselin de Rohan also met the PM and assured him that France would help to overhaul the submarines France had provided to Pakistan.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom