What's new

FoxNews: 'Iran Deserves To Be Annihilated'

I didn't agree with that point for two reasons:
First reason is our historical link with Jews. We built them the Temple and we know this is their land. This is the land of Arabs too but this is as well their land.
Second reason is that UNO said Israel exists. UNO is international communauty: if we want to be respected we should consider the world map as accepted by majority of nations.

I am muslim but i am surprised that some muslims believe being Christian or Jew means ennemity (see Sina comment).
I see Sina is quoting Quran :
it seems he didn't hget the message of Quran. This is about keeping our faith and our culture.
This is nothing to do with not accepting the existence of a country.
That time of the prophet this was clearly a necessity but we are in a time that these words adapt and don't mean we need to have no Jew friends... hey guys we have Jews in Iran, we should not be friend with them?

Ok... So, the jews who immigrated from USA, Europe and former USSR returned to their historic land? do they have the right to displace 3 millions Palistanians from their land and homes? do they have the right to slaughter them? I was shocked to see such a comment from you. There has never in the history of the world that a country belong to a specific religion. Although there were Arab Jews in Palestine before 1948 living with Muslims and christian for centuries and yes its their right since they are Palestanians. Palestine belongs to Palestinians regardless of their religion and who came from east Europe and west should return to his original country.

I dnt have time to go through the whole thread and answer the idiots. But all i can say is dream on. ''Annihilating Iran'' would cause the destruction of Israel as we will wipe them of the map with chemical and biological weapons armed with anthrax+ protein, so this way we go down together, and we make sure to take the US with us too.

Ok... So, the jews who immigrated from USA, Europe and former USSR returned to their historic land? do they have the right to displace 3 millions Palistanians from their land and homes? do they have the right to slaughter them? I was shocked to see such a comment from you. There has never in the history of the world that a country belong to a specific religion. Although there were Arab Jews in Palestine before 1948 living with Muslims and christian for centuries and yes its their right since they are Palestanians. Palestine belongs to Palestinians regardless of their religion and who came from east Europe and west should return to his original country.
Why you write this after i was taking your defense?

He was putting a photo of your first lady and used the argument "if you shake hands you are an ennemy of Islam"
That was that i criticized

About Israel, Jews were there for much longer and their land was occupied these people were mistrreated in all the world (almost all the world) and they only dreamed to come back to this land.
But i never i never said that it is normal to have a land only for Jews ! I never never said this.
If you read me i believe this land should be for both Jews Arabs non Arabs all people there living in peace.
But anyway as a persian this is sick to believe that we have the authority to speak about it and decide about it.
We care like all the world about Palestinians but we should not interfere in a bad way .
Again sorry if you believed this is a land only for Jews i didn't mean this. I am not sure Israelians think like that for most of them. I hope so. Take care blackeagle.

Why you write this after i was taking your defense?

He was putting a photo of your first lady and used the argument "if you shake hands you are an ennemy of Islam"
That was that i criticized

About Israel, Jews were there for much longer and their land was occupied these people were mistrreated in all the world (almost all the world) and they only dreamed to come back to this land.
But i never i never said that it is normal to have a land only for Jews ! I never never said this.
If you read me i believe this land should be for both Jews Arabs non Arabs all people there living in peace.
But anyway as a persian this is sick to believe that we have the authority to speak about it and decide about it.
We care like all the world about Palestinians but we should not interfere in a bad way .
Again sorry if you believed this is a land only for Jews i didn't mean this. I am not sure Israelians think like that for most of them. I hope so. Take care blackeagle.
My brother thank you. But I can't agree with some of what you said here. If Jews suffered from Germans then why don't they establish their state in Germany. Why should Palestinians pay the price? Arab Jews have the right in Palestine, thats true but why western Jews who have always been living there? why Palestinians should be killed and displaced? thats illogical at all. And if I follow up your logic then Christians from all over the world should take over Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Turkey because historically they were there before Muslims.

What’s the problem with ‘first lady’ of an Islamic country shaking hands with shimon peres? Seriously! :woot:
Are you Muslim?

In general what's the problem with these guys allying with US and Israel to overthrow the last remaining Arab country that has an anti-Israel government?!

Look at the Quran:

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ ٱلْيَهُودَ وَٱلنَّصَـٰرَىٰٓ أَوْلِيَآءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَآءُ بَعْضٍۢ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُۥ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِى ٱلْقَوْمَ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as friends/allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is a friend/ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people

فَتَرَى ٱلَّذِينَ فِى قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌۭ يُسَـٰرِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰٓ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَآئِرَةٌۭ ۚ فَعَسَى ٱللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِىَ بِٱلْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍۢ مِّنْ عِندِهِۦ فَيُصْبِحُوا۟ عَلَىٰ مَآ أَسَرُّوا۟ فِىٓ أَنفُسِهِمْ نَـٰدِمِينَ
So you see those in whose hearts is disease hastening into [association with] them, saying, " We are afraid a misfortune may strike us." But perhaps Allah will bring conquest or a decision from Him, and they will become, over what they have been concealing within themselves, regretful.

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِۦ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِى ٱللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍۢ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُۥٓ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ يُجَـٰهِدُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَآئِمٍۢ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ ٱللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُ ۚ وَٱللَّهُ وَٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ ٱللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُۥ وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْغَـٰلِبُونَ
And whoever is an ally of Allah and His Messenger and those who have believed - indeed, the party of Allah - they will be the predominant.

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّخَذُوا۟ دِينَكُمْ هُزُوًۭا وَلَعِبًۭا مِّنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُوا۟ ٱلْكِتَـٰبَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَٱلْكُفَّارَ أَوْلِيَآءَ ۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ
O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers

There are exceptions of course:

لَّا يَنْهَىٰكُمُ ٱللَّهُ عَنِ ٱلَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَـٰتِلُوكُمْ فِى ٱلدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَـٰرِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوٓا۟ إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلْمُقْسِطِينَ
Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

إِنَّمَا يَنْهَىٰكُمُ ٱللَّهُ عَنِ ٱلَّذِينَ قَـٰتَلُوكُمْ فِى ٱلدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَـٰرِكُمْ وَظَـٰهَرُوا۟ عَلَىٰٓ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلظَّـٰلِمُونَ
Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
Its not the matter what you say here, the matter is who says it. Its you, who support Alassad in humiliating and slaughtering Muslims. How could a Muslim support a regime who forces his people to say "there is no God but Bashar" and how could you support a regime who shells Mosques?. I care about oppressed Muslims in Syria but I also care about all Syrians. I couldn't ever imagine myself supporting a similar regime in Iran. As a normal human being I just can't support killing innocent humans regardless of their religion.

Yea, but we assume that they have bombed all of our nuclear facilities (that are over 20 in number), what then? seriously what then? What else they could do

not much really; a ground campaign seems out of the picture --especially after Afghanistan failure. All they can really do is envelope Iran the way they have (from Iraqi and Afghan side) and use them as listening posts. The Iranians know this as well, so I'm sure that they've developed a way to provide counter-intel -- and then counter-counter-intel etc. etc.

bluntly put -- yes they have the ability to hinder your nuclear program but can they STOP it completely? I don't think so.....unless the sanctions become too unbearable and Iran buckles.

Jundullah's operations have reduced significantly after we arrested and executed their leader (Abdul Malik Rigi), but you're right, they'll support terrorists against Iran again and I believe their next move is to create a support base for the MEK terrorists in Azerbaijan.

I know very well about Piggis (both brothers). We know who was supporting such people, the writing is on the wall. I am glad if Jundollah is weakened and crushed. They are our enemies too.

Actually the only provocative statement, if you can call it so, that Iran has ever made was Ahmadinejad saying Israel should be wiped off the map. He never really said that though, it was only a mistranslation

So I have heard. I dont speak Farsi (i can understand many of the words and phrases obviously). I understand that he was referring to the zionist regime - not the physical country.

but Iran has always reiterated that it's not seeking nuclear weapons, so I don't know which provocative public statements you're talking about.

Oh give me a break, dadash! :rofl:

You and I BOTH know that this is absolute bullshyt dude, come on man you can play games on these westerners -- you cant fool your own brothers :) :police:

As long as energy prices are high, Iran is safe. We'll keep China tied in business with us and Russia enjoys from high energy prices. So everything's fine. the USA could do nothing about it but demonizing Iran and spreading propaganda against Iran. (which will surely fail at some point)

Iran is trying to make inroads into South/Latin America to make up for lost markets

Its not the matter what you say here, the matter is who says it. Its you, who support Alassad in humiliating and slaughtering Muslims. How could a Muslim support a regime who forces his people to say "there is no God but Bashar"
Now that you claimed that, i would appreciate it if you stand by your words like a man and prove that Bashar makes his people say that.

and how could you support a regime who shells Mosques?.
Israel conducts air strikes on Mosques, America shells Mosques as well, heck American soldiers burn Quran, and your country is their puppet, so if i were u i wouldn't be throwing stones at others when my own house is made of glass.

I care about oppressed Muslims in Syria but I also care about all Syrians. I couldn't ever imagine myself supporting a similar regime in Iran. As a normal human being I just can't support killing innocent humans regardless of their religion.
^^^
Just an excuse to support israel.

Now that you claimed that, i would appreciate it if you stand by your words like a man and prove that Bashar makes his people say that.

Israel conducts air strikes on Mosques, America shells Mosques as well, heck American soldiers burn Quran, and your country is their puppet, so if i were u i wouldn't be throwing stones at others when my own house is made of glass.

^^^
Just an excuse to support israel.

yes, I am a man. I can't post all the videos directly coz they contain graphic contents, but check these videos out especially first and second videos:

‫

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%8 8%D8%AF+%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9+%D8%A8%D8%B 4%D8%A7%D8%B1&oq=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF+%D9%84%D8% B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9+%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=12&gs_upl=1479776l1492422l0l1494013l26l26l0l0l0l0l0l0 ll0l0

So, if Israel bombed Mosques, then Bashar should bomb more as well? Don't try to give moral lessons to us! we fought Israel 7 times while Iran was aiding Israel with oil... Iran haven't ever launched one bullet on Israel but rather its perfect at launching resonant slogans...

Last edited by a moderator:
You don’t make sense at all.
BlackEagle said:
Its not the matter what you say here, the matter is who says it.
1- It’s actually the other way around. Look at what’s said, not who is saying.
2- Then, if you believe in that, why did you jump into this discussion, to begin with. Practice what you preach. Go solve Jordan’s issues.

BlackEagle said:
Its you, who support Alassad in humiliating and slaughtering Muslims.
3- Your accusations towards Assad have not been proven. Just a few videos don’t prove anything. It’s not clear who is doing those atrocities.
4- Iran’s stance towards Syria is Not that simple. I had explained this before. But let’s go over it once more:

The Quran forbids Muslims to ally/make friends with non-Muslims that fighting against Muslims. And warns that if they do, then they are from those non-believers.
Open your ears, brother: If you ally with them, You Are One Of Them. Period.

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ ٱلْيَهُودَ وَٱلنَّصَـٰرَىٰٓ أَوْلِيَآءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَآءُ بَعْضٍۢ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُۥ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِى ٱلْقَوْمَ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as friends/allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is a friend/ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people

Keep your ears and eyes open:
Israeli law-maker: Syrian Rebels Want to ‘to be friends’ With Israel - ABC News
Syrian rebels asked Israel for help
Report France US Arming Syrian Rebels with Anti-Aircraft Missiles
Syrian Rebels Claim They've Received Weapons from the US

So these so-called rebels or whatever they are, according to Quran are from the Israelis. They are not Syrian people. They are waging war against the last Arab state that’s anti-Israeli.
So, those that support the Syrian rebels, are actually allying with Zionists against Muslims.

Iran’s stance here has been very clear:
Islamic Republic of Iran rejects foreign intervention in Syria
Ramin Mehmanparast emphasized that Iran is opposed to all forms of foreign intervention in Syria and denounces any act of violence as being incompatible with basic human rights and the principles of international law.

At the same time:
Minister reiterates Iran's support for reforms in Syria

13306531101.png

This guy is saying the they will soon “burn all Shia” who according to him are “the most despicable creatures of God”.
So this is their line of thought. KNOW THEM. They wish to burn 300-400 million human beings, because they have different beliefs from them.

BlackEagle said:
we fought Israel 7 times
You just made it 10-fold worse, and achieved nothing.

BlackEagle said:
Iran was aiding Israel with oil
That’s when Shah was ruling Iran. And Hizbullah of Iran dealt a major blow to Israel and US in the region, by overthrowing that regime.

This is while you still have pro-Israel and pro-US regimes in your countries, and proudly defend them too!

BlackEagle said:
Iran haven't ever launched one bullet on Israel but rather its perfect at launching resonant slogans
BS. Hamas has confessed in various occasions that they couldn’t have survived without Iran’s help
Also, Hizbullah of Lebanon which cut Israel’s hand off Lebanon, is a creation of Hizbullah of Iran. The same group that Saudi wants it destroyed. Iran's full-support for Hizbullah of Lebanon is a well-known fact.
And look at the region today. Who is chanllanging Israel and US hegemony? Jordan and Saudi? :lol:

wow!!! first I heard about wiping out Israel from world map and then I am listening to Iran to be wiped out. :rofl:

No wonder if you hear India must be punished along with Iran as it is not ' obeying ' west & Israel on Iran issue .

who will punish india?

What he means is, that next time you'll hear from FOX news that India should be punished along for keeping its ties/ doing business with Iran by the west.

Like the way you jump out of your seat lol....WHO WILL PUNISH THE MIGHTY INDIA!?

What he means is, that next time you'll hear from FOX news that India should be punished along for keeping its ties/ doing business with Iran by the west.

Like the way you jump out of your seat lol....WHO WILL PUNISH THE MIGHTY INDIA!?

same question;)
who will dare to say this??;)

Back
Top Bottom