What's new

Four Years After Modi’s ‘Act East' Promise, India No Closer to Selling BrahMos to Vietnam

I request. Please do not post such embarrassing staff that you can't prove otherwise. Cultural influence is not political assimilation.

Talk about embarrassment. Imagine going to school and not knowing the difference between staff and stuff.

Talk about embarrassment. Imagine going to school and not knowing the difference between staff and stuff.
Dude, grow up. That was bcz of auto correct. And funny you had nothing substantial to say either.

Dude, grow up. That was bcz of auto correct. And funny you had nothing substantial to say either.

You're right. BCZ of autocorrect. STAFF VS STUFF AUTOCORRECT. You are an idiot. You need to go and read the conversation before you start posting to me. You're coming in the middle of something that you don't understand. OK BCZ??

You're right. BCZ of autocorrect. STAFF VS STUFF AUTOCORRECT. You are an idiot. You need to go and read the conversation before you start posting to me. You're coming in the middle of something that you don't understand. OK BCZ??
Oh okay. didn't realize ur just another lowlife troll. Ignored from now on.

Back
Top Bottom