What's new

Four policemen martyred as JUI-F leader’s convoy attacked in Tank

They were so close to getting the actual one. :(

:lol:

TTP are Pakistani pashtuns and IEA Afghanistan pashtuns, collectively by ethnicity, they are all afghan. Educate urself before talking like a bafoon. Those medrassas were built in Pakistan by establishment, funding from cia and ssaudi during cold war. Our own establishment spread extremism and wrong concept of jihad. So first spread extremism and then a bafoon like u blames pashtuns for being extremists? Pashtuns on both side are liberal by nature and follow pashtunwali more than religion. Sectarianism and extremism was spread but a bafoon like u doesn't have the braincells to see that.
Even a moron saw who funded and supported taliban throughout last 3 decades, but again u cant see that. Also issue of Afghanistan os different, the topic here is about tribal areas and the current sentiment of the people.

As soon as Army Heads are under control of civilian leadership all this drama will stop.

You’re telling me 6th largest army is getting bullied by TTP?

It’s all topi drama by gernails.

TTP are Pakistani pashtuns and IEA Afghanistan pashtuns, collectively by ethnicity, they are all afghan. Educate urself before talking like a bafoon. Those medrassas were built in Pakistan by establishment, funding from cia and ssaudi during cold war. Our own establishment spread extremism and wrong concept of jihad. So first spread extremism and then a bafoon like u blames pashtuns for being extremists? Pashtuns on both side are liberal by nature and follow pashtunwali more than religion. Sectarianism and extremism was spread but a bafoon like u doesn't have the braincells to see that.
Even a moron saw who funded and supported taliban throughout last 3 decades, but again u cant see that. Also issue of Afghanistan os different, the topic here is about tribal areas and the current sentiment of the people.

But it's YOUR OWN PEOPLE

Every terrorists is one of your people

It's like the dawars and khattaks who think history begun in 1975 when Pakistan started plotting and planning, not in 1947 when Afghanistan refused to recognise Pakistan at the U.N and spent 30 years trying to attack Pakistan and create insurrections

Afghans invited the Soviets
Afghans repeatedly attacked Pakistan
Afghans have not wanted peace one day in the last 75 years

Afghans have no concept of self reflection, the pashtuns are blinded to their own crimes and faults

Let me repeat Your OWN PEOPLE are terrorists, the basis of this terrorism is NOT religion, it's pashtunawali and ETHNOCENTRIC JAHILAT AND EXTREMISM

they sold Waziristan then expected just to take it back

75 years we have had to deal with this fassad, no development, no moving forward, the world goes forward but we are stuck with these stupids

If lar kills bar, what can anyone else do?

Ask the corrupt Army leadership thats obsessed with violating the constitution, overthrowing governments and building real estate - they’re the ones running the Frontier Corps and manning the border and letting these terrorist scum back into KP because they refuse to invest in drones or other high tech surveillance.
It's by design to destabilize PTI gov't in KP, neutrals had to reach back far in their stable to resurrect their C team of miscreants, i.e. TTP.

But it's YOUR OWN PEOPLE

Every terrorists is one of your people

It's like the dawars and khattaks who think history begun in 1975 when Pakistan started plotting and planning, not in 1947 when Afghanistan refused to recognise Pakistan at the U.N and spent 30 years trying to attack Pakistan and create insurrections

Afghans invited the Soviets
Afghans repeatedly attacked Pakistan
Afghans have not wanted peace one day in the last 75 years

Afghans have no concept of self reflection, the pashtuns are blinded to their own crimes and faults

Let me repeat Your OWN PEOPLE are terrorists, the basis of this terrorism is NOT religion, it's pashtunawali and ETHNOCENTRIC JAHILAT AND EXTREMISM

they sold Waziristan then expected just to take it back

75 years we have had to deal with this fassad, no development, no moving forward, the world goes forward but we are stuck with these stupids

If lar kills bar, what can anyone else do?

If its all us then our right to separate is also legitimate. Everyone knows Peshawar ised to be winter capital of Afghanistan, why would they accept it? Does Pakistan accept Kashmir as part of india?
My people have been radicalized by finding billions of dollars and creating medrassas that taught extremism. Did any of u morons ever asked why this was done? Why poor ppl were recruited in medrassas and given military training and brainwashed? Now ppl like u blame us? Its u who created the monster and now u will face the music.

If its all us then our right to separate is also legitimate. Everyone knows Peshawar ised to be winter capital of Afghanistan, why would they accept it? Does Pakistan accept Kashmir as part of india?
My people have been radicalized by finding billions of dollars and creating medrassas that taught extremism. Did any of u morons ever asked why this was done? Why poor ppl were recruited in medrassas and given military training and brainwashed? Now ppl like u blame us? Its u who created the monster and now u will face the music.
Ok...

Talaq Talaq Talaq

:coffee:

Afghanistan SOLD IT, you sold it over 100 years ago to the British
You took money for it and sold the land and people like they were cattle

Pakistan declared independence, then suddenly afghans come running back claiming half of Pakistan and you expect us to give up big chunks of our country to our enemies??????????

You people already have Afghanistan to ruin and kill each other, control the level of jahilat within and amongst you

It's not religion leading your fassad and extremism it's ethnocentric pashtunawali, it's what's created and led your fassad for 75 years and you expect hundreds of millions of Pakistani to sit by and let you do it

Pashtunawali is what is leading the Taliban and TTP, ask all the other people in Afghanistan

There hasn't been a day in the last 75 years we haven't faced the music of living next to afghani, Iranians have had enough, Tajikistan is dumping afghans back at the border

Pakistan will relentlessly defend its borders against its enemies, your ethnocentric bullshit has made your own people suffer the most

Afghanistan SOLD IT, you sold it over 100 years ago to the British
You took money for it and sold the land and people like they were cattle

Pakistan declared independence, then suddenly afghans come running back claiming half of Pakistan and you expect us to give up big chunks of our country to our enemies??????????

You people already have Afghanistan to ruin and kill each other, control the level of jahilat within and amongst you

It's not religion leading your fassad and extremism it's ethnocentric pashtunawali, it's what's created and led your fassad for 75 years and you expect hundreds of millions of Pakistani to sit by and let you do it

Pashtunawali is what is leading the Taliban and TTP, ask all the other people in Afghanistan

There hasn't been a day in the last 75 years we haven't faced the music of living next to afghani, Iranians have had enough, Tajikistan is dumping afghans back at the border

Pakistan will relentlessly defend its borders against its enemies, your ethnocentric bullshit has made your own people suffer the most

So u justify the sikh leader handing over Kashmir to india? Do u see irony in ur bs?
KPK became part of Pakistan because ppl voted to join Pakistan u idiot. And if the state targets these ppl, use them and bring bloodshed then they will naturally rethink their allegiance.
See how nicely u deny religious extremism now and blame ethnicity and pashtunwali. I see u abusing extremists and arabs spreading extremism, but here u become blind n blame pashtunwali, shows u r a hypocrite.
U can jump and shout but reality is exposed now, mullah military alliance is the agent of this colonial remnant establishment. Mullah is used to supress and comtrol the ppl. See how suddenly taliban pops up when ppl rise up against the army. You can only fool urself.

So u justify the sikh leader handing over Kashmir to india? Do u see irony in ur bs?
KPK became part of Pakistan because ppl voted to join Pakistan u idiot. And if the state targets these ppl, use them and bring bloodshed then they will naturally rethink their allegiance.
See how nicely u deny religious extremism now and blame ethnicity and pashtunwali. I see u abusing extremists and arabs spreading extremism, but here u become blind n blame pashtunwali, shows u r a hypocrite.
U can jump and shout but reality is exposed now, mullah military alliance is the agent of this colonial remnant establishment. Mullah is used to supress and comtrol the ppl. See how suddenly taliban pops up when ppl rise up against the army. You can only fool urself.

Your assessment is almost spot on but you fail to realize that TTP leadership is getting its footsoldiers(tribals) killed meanwhile gernails are getting Army jawans killed. TTP leadership are just assets of these gernails. They are a prop to justify the budget the PA is allocated.

Common Pakistani is suffering but when Kashmiris are getting killed and bhartis are launching cruj mijjails, gernails are no where to be found.

In fact they’re in other countries begging for money.. :lol:

Thank god for Imran Khan, otherwise Bajwa the coward dog was going to let Abhinandan and his fellow bharti pilots get away with bombing Pakistani territory. This would have set a precedent of come and go as you please for the bhartis...

It seems under the leadership of these harami gernails, Pakistan Army is only good at waging war against Pakistanis.

Gernails are the modern day kaalay engrez playing divide and rule over Pakistani awam.

Last edited:
Your assessment is almost spot on but you fail to realize that TTP leadership is getting its footsoldiers(tribals) killed meanwhile gernails are getting Army jawans killed. TTP leadership are just assets of these gernails.

Common Pakistani is suffering but when Kashmiris are getting killed and bhartis are launching cruj mijjails, gernails are no where to be found.

In fact they’re in other countries begging for money.. :lol:

Thank god for Imran Khan, otherwise Bajwa the coward dog was going to let Abhinandan and his fellow bharti pilots get away with bombing Pakistani territory. This would have set a precedent of come and go as you please for the bhartis...

It seems under the leadership of these harami gernails, Pakistan Army is only good at waging war against Pakistanis.

This is exactly the sentiment. I ask the ppl whenever i visit and u know what they say? They say they first killed us by the hands of russians, then americans, then taliban and then by their own operations. In the end, the people die and their homes are battlegrounds for jurnails sitting in isb sipping whiskey.

This is exactly the sentiment. I ask the ppl whenever i visit and u know what they say? They say they first killed us by the hands of russians, then americans, then taliban and then by their own operations. In the end, the people die and their homes are battlegrounds for jurnails sitting in isb sipping whiskey.

I disagree with the Russian part. That was the fault of the Afghans themselves or rather their leaders inviting the Russians. As for the rest, I agree.

Afghanistan SOLD the land and people over 100 years ago

They received MONEY for it, which the afghans spent

Kashmir was a Muslim state where a non Muslim leader who did not represent the people tried to force it into a union full of Hindus

Here you have the Afghan state, SELL the land and people in exchange for money 💸

You took the money, so on what basis are you now claiming sovereign Pakistani state territory?

It's not religions extremism causing endless fassad it's ETHNOCENTRIC extremism, it's the same every few years for decades

PTM/TTP two sides of the same dirty penny, every terrorists is one of your own and then you claime somehow Punjab forces pashtun to blow things up

Your are the cause of your own demise

You have already made Afghanistan a dump and want to to the same I. The tribal areas

Doctors can't even administer polio drops without jahils killing them

PTM for years tried to get checkpoints removed only for their TTP brothers to fill the gaps

If your own people bomb and kill you then why do your people join them

Afghanistan SOLD the land and people over 100 years ago

They received MONEY for it, which the afghans spent

Kashmir was a Muslim state where a non Muslim leader who did not represent the people tried to force it into a union full of Hindus

Here you have the Afghan state, SELL the land and people in exchange for money 💸

You took the money, so on what basis are you now claiming sovereign Pakistani state territory?

It's not religions extremism causing endless fassad it's ETHNOCENTRIC extremism, it's the same every few years for decades

PTM/TTP two sides of the same dirty penny, every terrorists is one of your own and then you claime somehow Punjab forces pashtun to blow things up

Your are the cause of your own demise

You have already made Afghanistan a dump and want to to the same I. The tribal areas

Doctors can't even administer polio drops without jahils killing them

PTM for years tried to get checkpoints removed only for their TTP brothers to fill the gaps

If your own people bomb and kill you then why do your people join them

We took the money? Are u that stupid? Im from KPK and Ppl of KPK voted for Pakistan. The land of KPK was taken by pashtuns by invading it and taking it from budhmads and hindus. It was not gifted to us neither anyone can take it from us, we joined Pakistan through our own free will, no one sold us because we didnt belong to anyone. It was only us that kept fighting the british while u polished their boots and made them breakfast.
You are a special kind of idiot to blame us, the ppl, while the establishment spent billions of dollars creating madrassas and training centres. Why were thousands of training centres created? Why the army trained hundreds of thousands of medrassa students? Answer me this u hypocrite.

How conveniently u blame PTM on us? While its PTMs 2 seats that made this imported govt. The same PTM that is made to be blamed as antistate and then comes and votes for imported govt on order of jurnails. The PTM 2 seats give the 2 seat majority to this imported govt. U r too dumb n blind to see relaity. Go and polish boots, thats ur mental level.

Go check it out. Why waste time behind a keyboard?
these are instigators of fassad from a remote distance, not warriors/revolutionaries, cowardly little devils that they are, they will never come out from behind the keyboards

I don't know why you're interacting with him after what he said about us...

Have self respect mate, I blocked him after that cause if he says shit like that, ofcourse I'll have to react with all our slurs too, and by God there's more than enough

But than it becomes very toxic and people think you're racist or something , least I can do is not interact by blocking

He said all that shit out of anger. If he truly felt that way, he wouldn’t be here. He also threatens of pashtuns and baluch separating from Pakistan out of anger too, but we all know that’s bullshit. He knows it’s bullshit too. :lol:

KPK and Baluchistan provinces would not be able to survive on their own. In fact none of our regions would be able to. Pakistan with all of our provinces combined is barely functioning as it is..

I can understand his frustrations as his people have been the target of drone strikes and games of duplicity being played for decades. We in Punjab have just started to feel the heat with the extrajudicial kidnappings and torture. Maybe us in South Punjab have realized it a lot sooner than the rest of you guys but I digress..

The thing I don’t like about @TNT is that instead of coming together as Pakistanis to fight for our rights as a sovereign and free people, he wants to be a little coward.. turn tail and run.

Well TNT bro, you can run and hide but don’t worry. There’s people like me that are ready to fight for the rights of all Pakistanis. We will no longer tolerate gernails high jacking our country and ousting our elected leaders like Imran Khan.

So you can sleep easy and play PubG or whatever the fock it is you kids do these days. Pareshan na hona, me aur meray jaisay logh abi bhi zinda he.

@Maula Jatt

Regarding having self respect, I’m the one that has the most. That’s why I don’t insult other people(except for Lahoris), and don’t get bothered by anyone saying anything about me or Punjabis or anything else. Punjabis are great people and even @TNT knows this, but he felt the need to say negative things because he felt targeted personally and also he felt like pathans are being targeted.

Can you blame him?

Look at what this idiot @hussain0216 has been posting on this very thread. People are people and not everyone is the same. Nobody chooses their ethnicity, country, or even religion at birth.

Just like you got mad at @TNT for saying negative things about Punjabis, he got mad at other people for writing negative things about Pathans. This is why arrogance and ethnic nationalism is haram in Islam, but maybe one day all of guys will grow up and become wiser. And maybe Allah swt will give all of you hidayat.

But if not, tussi saray lun te charo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m tired of preaching...

weekend-ending-middle-finger.gif

Last edited:
fallen soldiers, RIP

The land of KPK was taken by pashtuns by invading it and taking it from budhmads and hindus. It was not gifted to us neither anyone can take it from us,
accha ?

but now your own army has invaded your political process, overthrown your beloved leader and divided the people :butcher:

inshallah, if karma the b1itch has her way, us sanghis will soon reclaim it. :victory:

1662777964495.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom