What's new

Four killed, others hurt in terror attack at Jerusalem synagogue

I assumed photos were sepaking for themslves. Gazzans share sweets as a sign of their satisfaction of the event.
And Israeli did the same from their hills watching Gazans being murdered by the IDF...So why that picture is so outrageous to you?

Less terrorist than all Islamic terrorism supporting Arab states combined!
Now you are supporting Israel and again blaming islamic nations. People like u are the real culprits who are portraying bad image of islam. Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance. Some handful of people who are doing terrorism are not even muslim but you have no right to blame all arab states for terrorism. 1000+ people were died in gaza strike by Israel forces mostly were unarmed civilians how can you justify that ? 3 boys were kidnapped and killed by terrorist so in retaliation you gonna kill 1000+ innocent people to satisfy your ego shame on them and shame on you who support israel

Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance

Oh come on now.

Were you expecting a 1-1 kill ratio when you go up against a military behemoth like Israel.

Kill one of theirs, they'll kill a 100 of yours.

edit: Quite frankly, I'm disgusted. My only Israeli friend rang me almost in tears, she's a foreign student here and finds myself to be the only one of her friends who sympathises with Israel. Death within a religious site?!? Seriously?

Israel did not bombard Gaza indiscriminately as I wished it would.

Following this logic we should suddenly burn the city of Ramallah to ashes next week. Would it be a revenge attack?
Haven’t you quenched your blood lust by the killing of over 2000 Palestinians most of whom were civilians a few months ago?

Your advocating killing indiscriminately and have the audacity to call anyone else savages.

Norwegians liking his posts shows what kind a person he is, an absolute scumbag

how far above your waist is your kamis?

Now you are supporting Israel and again blaming islamic nations. People like u are the real culprits who are portraying bad image of islam. Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance. Some handful of people who are doing terrorism are not even muslim but you have no right to blame all arab states for terrorism. 1000+ people were died in gaza strike by Israel forces mostly were unarmed civilians how can you justify that ? 3 boys were kidnapped and killed by terrorist so in retaliation you gonna kill 1000+ innocent people to satisfy your ego shame on them and shame on you who support israel

And what do you call the braking of Al Quods? Cleaning crew at work?

And what do you call the braking of Al Quods? Cleaning crew at work?

Yes but Israel is becoming angel victim can they show the pictures of thousands of child they killed in Palestine?

he knew that the realities of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, it an non event for him...It seems you are the only one appalled! We did see that kind of reaction from you,when IDF was leveling Ghaza ...

Just because I am against Hamas incited terrorism, doesn't mean I am for Israeli policies against Gazans and Palestinians in the West Bank, OK?

Back
Top Bottom