What's new

Four assailants arrested for sexually molesting girl Pakistan

Because #31 was my response to a Pakistani badmouthing India, which is why I informed him of strict laws in India against such irresponsible reporting. He said only Indians do that, while the fact is that Indian media cannot do that. It's the law of the land, and well honoured. If you were Indian, I'm sure you would want to point it out to him too. BTW I did not badmouth Pakistan anywhere, I only stated factually about a law in India.

I didn't see any outrage from you for all the preceding insulting of India. On the second page, @KingMamba calls all Indian PDF members as "Indian turds". On a thread that is not related to India. Areesh then says this sort of thing happens only in India, which is a lie. So many Pakistanis were badmouthing India for no reason, and you chose to rebuke me for factually rebutting one of them.

Your admonition that this is your domestic issue should be directed at all the Pakistanis who have been unnecessarily badmouthing India - not me for respectfully and politely pointing out factual errors. Indian members have not said a single denigrating word about Pakistan or hindus or muslims. Can you say the same for Pakistani members? Save your admonitions for the ones who deserve it. Try to judge posts by their content, rather than by the flag of the poster. Is that too difficult for you?

Oh dear boy, hold on there. Are you trying to draw a parallel between Pakistanis commenting on issues affecting Indian muslims just because they are muslims, and me commenting on a rape thread? You think that I'm commenting here because the rapists are hindus? I don't give a flying fVck about the religion of the rapists or the victim - the rapists should be punished severely. OTOH, Pakistanis comment about Indian muslims solely on the basis of their religion, which is why the ummah-brothers nonsense is pointed out by Indians. Indian muslims' issues are our domestic issues, just like Pakistani hindus' issues are yours.

Really? Do you even know what my faith is? "The feeling and emotion is there", huh? That's called prejudice - assuming things about somebody without actually knowing him or her. How would you even know if I'm a hindu, let alone assert that my reason for being here is because the incident involved hindus?

Repeat - I don't care two hoots for their religion. Hindu or muslim or pastafarian, rapists deserve jail time. Period.

I have not debated on this thread. I have corrected a few posters. Why? Well, because I am rather fond of truth. Strange, isn't it?
Should i even mention the things Indians say to Pakistanis on their forums?

abey sunn abb.. mumbai mein jo balatkar hua tha wo Musalman ne kiya tha.. lekkin hum religion ke coloumn mein Indian likhte hai.. Musalman hindu nahi .. samajh aya? Jaa ab

It is internal matter of Pakistanis.. do not generalize it..
Puray internet pay bhartion nain shor machaya hua tha kia baat kartay ho tum

O bhai advertisement mein uzuoe khass ki lambai bharanay wali ad ayey ja rahe hay yeah kia chawal pan hay

Should i even mention the things Indians say to Pakistanis on their forums?
Your choice, although I don't see how it's relevant. Should I mention the words I heard used against Pakistan in the local bar last night?

Your choice, although I don't see how it's relevant. Should I mention the words I heard used against Pakistan in the local bar last night?
Udhar peo to halal hay idhar peo to haram hay

Udhar peo to halal hay idhar peo to haram hay
One of the reasons that I'm glad I'm not in Pakistan.:cheers::yay:

no-drunken-indians-allowed.jpg

675-Hilarious-Things-Indian-Men-Drunk-drunk-cover.jpg

@janon I said Indian scum not turds. Just a minor correction lol.
Thank you, much appreciated. Either way, that remark says more about you than about Indians.

Was this how your parents spoke to you as a child? Did you have an abusive and traumatic childhood, because of lousy parenting?

These are the questions that come to mind when I see such remarks. As I said, it makes one wonder about the sorry life of the remarker, rather than the entity he is insulting.

Thank you, much appreciated. Either way, that remark says more about you than about Indians.

Was this how your parents spoke to you as a child? Did you have an abusive and traumatic childhood, because of lousy parenting?

These are the questions that come to mind when I see such remarks. As I said, it makes one wonder about the sorry life of the remarker, rather than the entity he is insulting.

My remark is truth and pdf is proof as much, your response to my remark only shows that you count yourself amongst the Indian scum I referenced who would drag any news in the reverse out 20 pages based on religion. If you did not, it would not have bothered you as much.

As for my upbringing coming from an Indian I can only find myself laughing such notions off.

Yeah because in India mobs lynch and kill the alleged offender before that once it has been found that offender belongs to minority community. And then make that alleged offender a BD migrant until it is found out that offender belonged to a military family. Just a norm in India.

PS: What is religons?
Mobs don't lynch anybody in Pakistan,u ppl r saints. Recently 2 policemen & a bystander were lynched by a Christian mob in Lahore

Mob lynching is ‘worst kind of terrorism’, says Nisar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

My remark is truth and pdf is proof as much, your response to my remark only shows that you count yourself amongst the Indian scum I referenced who would drag any news in the reverse out 20 pages based on religion. If you did not, it would not have bothered you as much.

As for my upbringing coming from an Indian I can only find myself laughing such notions off.

Fact 1: I have not made a single derogatory word or remark against Pakistanis or any religion.

Fact 2: Your very first post on this thread (which has nothing to do with India) was calling Indian members as "scum".

Fact 3: There was no other contribution of substance or worth from you. Verbal abuse was your only purpose, anything more is beyond your abilities.

Conclusion: One of us is a scum and presumably had a horrible upbringing at the hands of lousy parents. I'll let you (or the readers) figure out who.

Cuts their penis . Other hindus will understand . In PAKISTAN if they do rapes their penis will be cut off. It might stop them from rapping girls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom