Former WHH from Karachi

Mega_Man

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"If you don't know me then I am doing a great job"
Hi I am Mega man(former white hat hacker) from my digital Life and darkweb
I am electronic enthusiast build some internet controlled UGV before it was cool.
Done some ethical hacking exclusively for research and legal purposes...☺
Been on internet when dinosaurs were here. I.e. Irc, Msn groups, orkut, my space.
Reading military declassified information and political strategies is one of my hobbies.
As it's still the same internet, actually far more vulnerable than before
I urge all of you to learn a bit about wrt router firmware and evil twin to protect yourself and family/friends or even your company. The VPN used by local banks is also highly unsaved by not logging any technical work going on in any area by government or private mobile companies but never buy banks claims about foreign hacking it can't be done without internal and more likely IT staff help
Don't negotiate with cyber blackmailers by yourself report it to authorities.
Thank you looking forward to read and will also share my 2 cents on any military or political updates.
Family background:
Dada served in British forces before Pakistan who was also related to Syed. Shahid hamid(former and first ISI chief)
And Nana was transferred to Bangladesh as TNT(name before PTA and PTCL) director before fall of Dhaka, who also lost his brother in law and other relatives by mukti bahini terrorists. (Will post a brief detail later) And also was in service in Islamabad during Ojhri Camp event.

welcome aboard brother, love to have versatile people like you around us on the forum. hope to learn a lot from you, ALLAH PAK bless you. AAMEN

I am electronic enthusiast build some internet controlled UGV before it was cool.
Been on internet when dinosaurs were here. I.e. Irc, Msn groups, orkut, my space.
Reading military declassified information and political strategies is one of my hobbies.
I urge all of you to learn a bit about wrt router firmware and evil twin to protect yourself and family/friends or even your company. The VPN used by local banks is also highly unsaved by not logging any technical work going on in any area by government or private mobile companies but never buy banks claims about foreign hacking it can't be done without internal and more likely IT staff help
Thank you looking forward to read and will also share my 2 cents on any military or political updates.
Family background:
Dada served in British forces before Pakistan who was also related to Syed. Shahid hamid(former and first ISI chief)
And Nana was transferred to Bangladesh as TNT(name before PTA and PTCL) director before fall of Dhaka, who also lost his brother in law and other relatives by mukti bahini terrorists. (Will post a brief detail later) And also was in service in Islamabad during Ojhri Camp event.
Can u hack pdf?

Family background:
With these details about your family, it would not be difficult for someone with access to the army and government files to identify you.

With these details about your family, it would not be difficult for someone with access to the army and government files to identify you.
Well I am not afraid of our military. And nothing to hide from them. Some good folks already know me quite well...

Sure but why not ask the owner of the file to unlock it for you.
Can u hack pdf?

Sure but why not ask the owner of the file to unlock it for you
nah he never will and we have some multiple ID propagandist neighbors from both east and west here so just want to reveal there faces at forum here.

nah he never will and we have some multiple ID propagandist neighbors from both east and west here so just want to reveal there faces at forum here.
My bad I thought you're asking about decrypting PDF file.
As I said I WAS white hat hacker
White hat don't do such illegal activities we observe report and protect data from such hackers and viruses.
Also I am just enjoying my life now it's peace here because of our military's role. And trust me it's not worth it. Let them bark all they want.
Pakistan Zindabad.
Jummah Mabrook.

welcome aboard brother, love to have versatile people like you around us on the forum. hope to learn a lot from you, ALLAH PAK bless you. AAMEN
Thanks man. May Allah Pak keep peace and blessed our land. And have a wonderful friday.
Aameen

Family background:

Welcome aboard. I see some great contribution from you in PDF

Tell me something about dark web ? Is it safe to visit dark web?
Darkweb is now full of fake hacker and programs. Nobody will give you anything without a Bitcoins. It was used to be a place where all of the hackers around the world gathers and talk without afraid of government sacking.I personally used it with different physical address (different CPU) and 128 kb/s dsl connection hell that was the expensive one and I was the IP in my area that's how I had such connection
But after 2005 it's full of homemade disgusting **** videos and their business is booming with untraceable web services but it's all illusion that it's untraceable. The US decided to keep it that way their own sponsored hackers and programmers learned a lot from darkweb hackers and it's easy to pin down an alias then drag their own assets on the line. But now everything is perversive and disgusting going on there. In 2012 someone show me a video from darkweb which was leaked on internet. I was traumatized for weeks. So not a place for normal peeps
But always remember one thing dark or not Entire internet is traceable as the connection still coming from the same mainframes.

Welcome aboard. I see some great contribution from you in PDF
Thank you
Just trying my best to serve my country if not as a soldier then as a former WHH. What I know from world's hackers groups might help our network infrastructure
And as bank hacking is on the rise it will be helpful

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom