What's new

Former Police Officer Exposes CM Punjab

This Abid Boxer once was the right hand of Showbaz Sharif, but now he is trying to save his own life outside country.

Similar story was of Atif Chaudhary of MSF from MAO Collage Lahore, who was called right man of Showbaz during 90s and did a lot of murders, but when Showbaz was done with him, he was killed in a police encounter.

Anyone who lives in Lahore and is raised here knows all these stories pretty well.
bro tum ne saray patwari apnay pechay laga lenay hain app ne ... GulluButt are after u now ...

PML-N has a long history of relations with these gangsters and dons.

Arif Amir alias Tipu Trackwala was killed in 2010 at Lahore Airport, he was a famous underworld don and was really close to Showbaz Sharif.

Who was Tipu Trackwala?

Arif Amir alias Tipu Truckanwala: He was considered as underworld don in the City though he had no large criminal record but he had a number of enemies in the underworld.

Source: Top 10 underworld 'kings' killed or went underground

And what were his relations with PML-N?
1100834002-1.gif

Source: http://express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20100123/Sub_Images/1100834002-1.gif

@Jungibaaz @Echelon @mafiya @Zarvan @Jzaib @Leader @pkuser2k12 @Muhammad Omar @hasnain0099

This Abid Boxer once was the right hand of Showbaz Sharif, but now he is trying to save his own life outside country.

Similar story was of Atif Chaudhary of MSF from MAO Collage Lahore, who was called right man of Showbaz during 90s and did a lot of murders, but when Showbaz was done with him, he was killed in a police encounter.

Anyone who lives in Lahore and is raised here knows all these stories pretty well.

I know all these guys, couple of them are MNA's. One from Lahore (not going to say names) and one from regional Punjab.

I am the rebel go PTI

Last edited:
Abid Boxer:

He joined the police department as Assistant Sub Inspector on Sports basis and was promoted to the rank of inspector as he staged a number of fake encounters and killed several people on the orders of his bosses.

He also enjoyed good connections in the political circles and top police hierarchy. He fled the country as he lost police and political backing after developing enmity with a number of groups in the underworld. Currently, sources believed, he is staying in Kenya and his red warrants have been issued through Interpol.

Source: Top 10 underworld 'kings' killed or went underground

Point to be noted is, he rose to power during Showbaz's govt and then fled during Showbaz's govt again. So you can have the idea who was providing political backing to him.

Every student federation is full of gangsters. Like this extremely handsome man is Insaf students federation's ex rawalpindi president:

992937_418564708258402_1112832578_n.jpg

Kaheen se yeh student lag raha hai?

And everyone in Punjab appreciates Shahbaz Sharif's policy of encounters. Our judges, lawyers and police are too corrupt to bring big gangsters to justice.

Every student federation is full of gangsters. Like this extremely handsome man is Insaf students federation's ex rawalpindi president:

992937_418564708258402_1112832578_n.jpg

Kaheen se yeh student lag raha hai?

And everyone in Punjab appreciates Shahbaz Sharif's policy of encounters. Our judges, lawyers and police are too corrupt to bring big gangsters to justice.

Agar shakal ki baat karni hy, to phir iss k bare main kia expert opinion hy aap ki?

0.jpg

Does he looks like a minister from any angel?

He's a terrorist supporter and known wahaabi. I was just stating that all "student wings" are potential militant wings. None compares with MQM's militant wing though which is on a greater level.

not very authentic, tell us who you killed on the order of Shahbaz sharif, names of those people killed. I not saying Shahbaz Sharif is what is last name is but quiet the opposite but stop posting stupid news like this

He is know as Abid Boxer and well know among ppl. My very close friend knows him.

Last edited:
He is know as Abid Boxer and well know among ppl. My very close friend knows him.

I had a childhood friend, my best friend i can call him and like me he was so vocal about injustices corruption and all the bad in the society, always talking about how are these people going to face Allah on the day of judgement. Last time I went to Pakistan I heard he is in hiding, well he was my best friend so i had no problem finding him so I asked him what the heck is going on...he told me he embezzled about 50 laks from the company he worked for!!!

when you live in the gutter you are bound to smell bad no matter how much purfumes you spray on yourself.

Good job, cause our judiciary sucks.

On one hand you guys abuse judiciary for letting go criminals, and in this case (probably on political grounds) you are taking a 180 degree opposite turn.

Mr encounters not fake countertenors genius even those so called criminals where it was proved they were criminals they were murdered mostly without any trial in fake encounters which Shabaz Shareef used to order police to do

What a looser comment, did you made your face yourself? or did he made his face himself?

Talk about character, that is what you make yourself and would be accountable for. No one is going to heaven or hell for their looks.

Agar shakal ki baat karni hy, to phir iss k bare main kia expert opinion hy aap ki?

Last edited:
Good job, cause our judiciary sucks.

On one hand you guys abuse judiciary for letting go criminals, and in this case (probably on political grounds) you are taking a 180 degree opposite turn.

What a looser comment, did you made your face yourself? or did he made his face himself?

Talk about character, that is what you make yourself and would be accountable for. No one is going to heaven or hell for their looks.
What the hell was that Mr without any trial this dumbo Shabaz ordered killing of people he is nothing but a mass murderer stop defending him

0.jpg

Haha u nailed it bro,

What the hell was that Mr without any trial this dumbo Shabaz ordered killing of people he is nothing but a mass murderer stop defending him

its useless to tell these blind followers that Showbaz is killer, they are under Ganjas magic, They always have lie and some lame justification for these kind of heinous acts. Ab to in ko sirf apni hokomat bachany ki pari hai.

Back
Top Bottom