What's new

Former Army chief called Shabbar Zaidi to protest on real estate tax

No ..they don't.. but they are a right hand .company of the government..

The billions in arms sales have to park as well and real-estate can be one way..
You may want to belivee its just another private company ..its not.. its a major partner 70% of its sales goto their own department of defence. One in five of their employees has been in uniform.
Unlike Charlies at home they atleast have skill to do things transparently

I'm totally aware how US forces help their ex employees with housing. This was not the point of discussion of my last reply.

They have a totally different system. They make money in their own system using their own model.
Doesn’t matter if 4 in 5 employees have been in uniform - they are at the end private citizens and NO LONGER EMPLOYEES of the state. They are no longer paid by taxes directly. They are no longer bound by constitutional oaths - yet, they are bound by a system that both highlights and catches their failings and prosecutes them for it.

Pick up US news publications - its common to see where people are caught - if not today, tomorrow or in 15 years. That will never happen in West Pakistan Company’s land.

You are blatantly twisting the idea that somehow veterans getting employment which I wholeheartedly support for Pakistani veterans as well somehow means they are also permitted to engage in corruption and misconduct.

All US military contractors - just like Pakistani military contractors have tight relationships within the military and nurture those relationships for current profit - and rewards those relationships later- but the US military doesn’t pressure the IRS to not put taxes on Generals or give US military housing lower cost electricity nor does it send DIA agents to threaten those government officials that don’t comply.

Highlighting this corruption - misuse of power isn’t “RUINING” the Pakistan Army - it’s beneficial for it to truly be the crop of unmatched warriors without stain we all want it and see it to be.

No one logs in here to repeatedly criticize the military because they hate it - it’s because it was/is so sacred to them for a variety of reasons that it hurts when it’s turning out to be extremely flawed just like the rest of Pakistan

No one logs in here to repeatedly criticize the military because they hate it - it’s because it was/is so sacred to them for a variety of reasons that it hurts when it’s turning out to be extremely flawed just like the rest of Pakistan

Couldn't have said it better myself. if I may, going to use it as my signature from now on.

And despite the freebies, these crooks make losses.

Duffers of the highest order!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom