What's new

Forgotten heroes- Sir Zafrullah Khan (rh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even Quran was not compiled in book form in life of Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW

Not in book form but the whole Quran was written down in parchments on whatever they could get their hands on. Only the Chinese had paper until the Caliphate established trade with the Chinese then they also got paper.

The hadiths were not written down at all until 200-300 years after Hazrat Muhammad PBUH passed away.

Mr this is true Mr Hazrat Muhammad SAW stopped Sahabas from writing Hadees for some time but than he allowed it and even in that time all the Sahabas orally learnt Hadees and told it to others and than when HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW gave permission again those who could write wrote them down and all others orally transfered it to others and no Hadees collection was burnt in fact Hazrat UMAR RA asked many Sahabas to write down hadees which they knew on different topics and had with him

That is BS Hazrat Umar RA was always against Hadees, even one Sahih Hadith says as much read the hadith of the pen and paper, what happened?

Mr this is true Mr Hazrat Muhammad SAW stopped Sahabas from writing Hadees for some time but than he allowed it and even in that time all the Sahabas orally learnt Hadees and told it to others and than when HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW gave permission again those who could write wrote them down and all others orally transfered it to others and no Hadees collection was burnt in fact Hazrat UMAR RA asked many Sahabas to write down hadees which they knew on different topics and had with him

Did you even read my post ?? the hadith is from last time of prophet`s life . Give me a single reference from any primary source that supports your POV !!!.

Not in book form but the whole Quran was written down in parchments on whatever they could get their hands on. Only the Chinese had paper until the Caliphate established trade with the Chinese then they also got paper.

The hadiths were not written down at all until 200-300 yearsl after Hazrat Muhammad PBUH passed away.
Mr Hadees were written in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and also his Sahabas and all Sahabas orally learnt them and transferred them to and few ayats of Quran were also not written just orally learnt by Sahabas

Did you even read my post ?? the hadith is from last time of prophet`s life . Give me a single reference from any primary source that supports your POV !!!.
The Hadees is from start of his PROPHET HOOD MR not from last of his time they all of his sayings were orally learnt by Sahabas and his actions were noticed learnt and transferred to others and others implemented them in their lives this happened from almost day one

The hadiths were not written down at all until 200-300 years after Hazrat Muhammad PBUH passed away.

That is BS Hazrat Umar RA was always against Hadees, even one Sahih Hadith says as much read the hadith of the pen and paper, what happened?
Mr you have'n read anything Mr HAZRAT UMAR RA was never against hadees he is among top 5 people who have quoted most hadees and he has lot of written hadees and he told many Sahabas to write down hadees which they have and he formed all the laws according to that and he said to people as long as I follow Quran and Sunnah follow me if I don't than don't follow me so stop coming up with bullshit

The Hadees is from start of his PROPHET HOOD MR not from last of his time

O meray bhai how could this hadith be from the start of prophethood in Mecca when it is narrated by a companion who became a Muslim only three years before the death of prophet in Medina ??? Use some common sense yar

O meray bhai how could this hadith be from the start of prophethood in Mecca when it is narrated by a companion who became a Muslim only three years before the death of prophet in Medina ??? Use some common sense yar
Mr he is not the only narrator all Sahabas used to learn Hadees and transfer it to others this post showed your level of ignorance about Hadees and Sunnah and about Islam

Mr Hadees were written in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and also his Sahabas and all Sahabas orally learnt them and transferred them to and few ayats of Quran were also not written just orally learnt by Sahabas

Wrong the whole Quran was written down in parchments, funny how you are willing to try and discredit the Quran to prove validity of Hadith. :rolleyes:

@Azlan Haider look at the desperation :lol:

Wrong the whole Quran was written down in parchments, funny how you are willing to try and discredit the Quran to prove validity of Hadith. :rolleyes:

@Azlan Haider look at the desperation :lol:
I am not doing that you are doing that and Quran itself has told you several times to follow ALLAH And his RASOOL SAW ALLAH doesn't waste time in words following ALLAH is Quran and Follow RASOOL is his hadees and Sunnah Mr

Mr he is not the only narrator all Sahabas used to learn Hadees and transfer it to others this post showed your level of ignorance about Hadees and Sunnah and about Islam

So then show him the other narrators sir.

I am not doing that you are doing that and Quran itself has told you several times to follow ALLAH And his RASOOL SAW ALLAH doesn't waste time in words following ALLAH is Quran and Follow RASOOL is his hadees and Sunnah Mr

If the Hadith is against the Quran it cannot be correct sir. What has precedence Quran or Hadith answer me sir? Quran has told me it is complete and I need not other things to follow the path of Allah Mr.

Their are thousands and thousands other hadees who are quoted by different other Sahabas including HAZRAT UMAR RA

Pick books of Hadees Mr their are narrations from All Sahabas Mr pick any hadees book genius

Sir you made the claim sir so then you have to prove it to sir, you post hadees from that narrator surely you can find another sir.

If the Hadith is against the Quran it cannot be correct sir. What has precedence Quran or Hadith answer me sir? Quran has told me it is complete and I need not other things to follow the path of Allah Mr.
Quran said Islam is complete first of all and Islam has Quran and Sunnah both and if Quran is complete tell me method of Salah from Quran and also of Zakat and of hajj and of Umra and of trade and other things

Sir you made the claim sir so then you have to prove it to sir, you post hadees from that narrator surely you can find another sir.
Mr I have thousands of Hadees why you are such a coward to read books of Hadees

Go read Musnad e Ahmed bin Hanbal it would be most useful to you it has 30000 Hadees only few of them are from Abu Hurraira RA

There are only two narrators of This Particular Hadith of Sahih Muslim and both from Medina !!

And this post of yours show your stubbornness , not my ignorance dear

Mr I have thousands of Hadees why you are such a coward to read books of Hadees

Go read Musnad e Ahmed bin Hanbal it would be most useful to you it has 30000 Hadees only few of them are from Abu Hurraira RA

I do read hadees and keep your name calling to yourself, you made a claim so prove it he told you that narrator cannot be right yet you do not listen.

You say the Quran is incomplete so you are calling the Quran wrong when it says it is itself complete answer sir yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom