Imran kii aaj yeh cheez Qazaa ho gaii

naswar_.jpg

Lagta hai :cheesy:

I am one of those folks...
Gaat user ;)

gaatvi4.jpg

ab to band ker do bhai jee :lol: hum se ghalti ho gai trolling ker ke :P

Reactions: HRK
Language resembles identity. We aren't like Indians who will go on praising Invaders like Aryans. Bangla is our language and we should be proud of this. Kolkata had an advantage and it's just because of British rule and our Political mistakes. Now as of today, is their any Kolkatan who can challenge Bangladeshi writers. I wonder why they can't!

Pakistan and Bangladesh have good relation on the basis of religion Islam. But for more deeper ties, Pakistan must apologize for their war crimes. I see someone is saying that Pakistan got brains. Sure! What I ask you to do is use your brain. Pakistan army killed more Muslims than enemies! Bhutto and Yahiya committed Massacre in 1971. Some of Pak Generals commented xenophobic, hatred. In West Pakistan, politicians spread venom against Bangladeshi Muslims. Our own army was Exploited against us! Liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971, was an embarrassment for Pakistan, specially West Pakistani 'rulers'. We help you so that you don't get vulnerable to India and will keep on doing so like brothers. But we won't go for deeper alliance with you, like Military alliance, Massive bi-lateral partnerships. We did the same with Indians, so will do with you. If you don't apologize,it doesn't matter to us,but it matters to our Martyrs who fought against a Joint alliance of Pakistan-US and won. Simple. We can save you from your Economic Crisis through providing Military assistance (UN),and even providing you some loans to tackle the crisis. But we will do that just if you say sorry!
ROLF! It will be a cold day in hell when Pakistan would need loan from Bangladesh. You better hope your country stays above water.

Language resembles identity. We aren't like Indians who will go on praising Invaders like Aryans. Bangla is our language and we should be proud of this. Kolkata had an advantage and it's just because of British rule and our Political mistakes. Now as of today, is their any Kolkatan who can challenge Bangladeshi writers. I wonder why they can't!

Pakistan and Bangladesh have good relation on the basis of religion Islam. But for more deeper ties, Pakistan must apologize for their war crimes. I see someone is saying that Pakistan got brains. Sure! What I ask you to do is use your brain. Pakistan army killed more Muslims than enemies! Bhutto and Yahiya committed Massacre in 1971. Some of Pak Generals commented xenophobic, hatred. In West Pakistan, politicians spread venom against Bangladeshi Muslims. Our own army was Exploited against us! Liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971, was an embarrassment for Pakistan, specially West Pakistani 'rulers'. We help you so that you don't get vulnerable to India and will keep on doing so like brothers. But we won't go for deeper alliance with you, like Military alliance, Massive bi-lateral partnerships. We did the same with Indians, so will do with you. If you don't apologize,it doesn't matter to us,but it matters to our Martyrs who fought against a Joint alliance of Pakistan-US and won. Simple. We can save you from your Economic Crisis through providing Military assistance (UN),and even providing you some loans to tackle the crisis. But we will do that just if you say sorry!
ROLF! It will be a cold day in hell when Pakistan would need loan from Bangladesh. You better hope your country stays above water.

khud khany ki rooti nhi chawal abhi yaad hai 50 hazar tons diye thy pak ne aid in ko ke bhook se mar na jayeen saaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom