What's new

Forget Kashmir, worry about your own survival: Krishna to Pak

what is happening in pakistan is not a human rights abuse by govt, its not the pakistani army, killing innocents pathans, sindhis, punjabis genocide, but its the difference that indian army itself is shameless violating human rights by torturing, murdering rampaging, and producing such shameless statements while the whole world is regretting whats happening, the world is with pakistan on WoT, but world is certainly not with india after what it has done..

thats just what you seem to believe....the world in general seems to adhere to the view these days that "terrorism is not justified by any means" so the world is very much with India in keeping a check on externally sponsored fundamentalism......every diplomat in most major govts of the world recognize the Kashmir situation being hijacked by vested interests with a strong religious bias.....when Kashmiris enjoy unrestrained democracy in india compared to a total control by the GOP ....and power makers behind them ( PA , ISI etc)....then it becomes clear that the protests have been engineered and motivated on religious and ethnic lines.....hence no one in the international polity mentions the 'K" word....

Von Hölle;1168313 said:
Why?? do people living in Karachi some how have lesser right to live than people living in J&K?

It does not concern you when 100 plus people can die in karchi in less than 3 days, but when 100 ppl die in Kashmir in 3 months..suddenly everybody gets a fit of human rights?..C'mon gimee a break!!

These are just crocodile tears, when you can't stop such things happening on your own turf ..what right do you have to question others ?

Don't you think that was some argument. How lame. Or I can turn the same question to you. Do the people of Chattisgarh have less right to life that maoists have killed thousands in that poor state unlike IOK where "only" 100+ have been killed by organized mercenaries hired by GOI. Looks like you guys aren't left with much arguments for IOK or you don't realize that your argument is dumb and might backfire to you.:rolleyes:

I wouldnt know since Pakistan has an international media clamp down in PO K. For all anyone knows thousands may have been killed without the news leaking out..

May have been. With this "may have been" your post isn't worthy enough to be commented. Talk on realities buddy. :cheers:

I want to ask one thing..........
Why india always tries to cahnge the topic and camplains a lot/????:pakistan::pdf::sniper:

May have been. With this "may have been" your post isn't worthy enough to be commented. Talk on realities buddy. :cheers:

Since there is an army clamp down in the Pak Occupied Kashmir, its impossible for Indian civilians to know the truth. All that is available is the findings of the European Parliament's mission to J&K and Pak Occupied Kashmir which termed the freedom and other aspects much worse in the Pakistani part of Kashmir than the Indian side.

Since there is an army clamp down in the Pak Occupied Kashmir, its impossible for Indian civilians to know the truth. All that is available is the findings of the European Parliament's mission to J&K and Pak Occupied Kashmir which termed the freedom and other aspects much worse in the Pakistani part of Kashmir than the Indian side.

Facts buddy facts. Not assumptions. Please. :rolleyes:

Bravo!!! you just proved my point!!

Don't you think that was some argument. How lame. Or I can turn the same question to you. Do the people of Chattisgarh have less right to life that maoists have killed thousands in that poor state unlike IOK where "only" 100+ have been killed by organized mercenaries hired by GOI. Looks like you guys aren't left with much arguments for IOK or you don't realize that your argument is dumb and might backfire to you.:rolleyes:

My Question is why don't you discuss those killings then??

It just proves that you do not care for human sufferings, neither in Chattisgarh nor in Karachi but just wan't cry a river for Kashmir??!!..because it suits agenda??

When you can't shed those tears for you own??..then how come Kashmir gets a full bowl?

Von Hölle;1169208 said:
My Question is why don't you discuss those killings then??

It just proves that you do not care for human sufferings, neither in Chattisgarh nor in Karachi but just wan't cry a river for Kashmir??!!..because it suits agenda??

When you can't shed those tears for you own??..then how come Kashmir gets a full bowl?

BS... Why don't you rant about Chattisgarh like you do for IOK on this forum? Shame on you, you people don't have any sympathy for human suffering... :tdown:

See. How lame was your argument. ;)

Bravo!!! you just proved my point!!

You didn't get the point dear. ;)

BS... Why don't you rant about Chattisgarh like you do for IOK on this forum? Shame on you, you people don't have any sympathy for human suffering... :tdown:

See. How lame was your argument. ;)

You didn't get the point dear. ;)

Well you can call it lame or whatever but even on world stage nobody is buying your argument!!.

It was a fact finding mission. I have posted the link to the complete report in one of the threads. DO look it up..

And did that fact finding mission give us any info about civilians being killed by security forces for protesting for their rights. Obviously not. So keep assumptions to your self and don't share them here.

:)

Von Hölle;1169281 said:
Well you can call it lame or whatever but even on world stage nobody is buying your argument!!.

Is that the last thing you can say? Looks like your Indians are at serious lack of arguments about IOK.

Von Hölle;1169281 said:

Strange thing is that if world wasn't buying our argument, then why Krishna Sb had to waste so much time in his speech lecturing us about Kashmir and mentioning the things going on in there.

On one side he says its "our atoot ang" while on the other he mentions it at the UN body.

Tell this to Krishna Sb, not us.

Strange thing is that if world wasn't buying our argument, then why Krishna Sb had to waste so much time in his speech lecturing us about Kashmir and mentioning the things going on in there.

On one side he says its "our atoot ang" while on the other he mentions it at the UN body.

Tell this to Krishna Sb, not us.

Mr Krishna did right thing asking Mr Qureshi to lay off, but interesting part is even at UN except Mr Qureshi nobody cared enough bother with the issue or even condemn it.

Back
Top Bottom