What's new

Foreign State Minister of Pakistan Hina Rabbani to join D-8 conference in Dhaka

The Bangladeshi I responded to said he wanted to do all kinds of things with Hina, but she seems like the type that would do things to him with a strap on.

Personally to me, she sounds like she has balls that hang 14 inches from the ground, but to each his own..
Bro, a lot of people love women who have a deep voice. Have you heard Dua Lipa speak? Do you know how badly millions of her male fans crave her?

Whatever gets your rocks off, buddy. Reminds me of that old ufone ad with the girl with that ugly azz voice.

Braah this add went viral before the proper internet age, - legendary lol 🤣

Unless you smoke a lot or are transgender I don't think voice this deep is normal
But to each his own

just track the private jets flights from and to pakistan . these guys are truly busy sometime they have breakfast in karachi launch in dubai and dinner in back islamabad .

He is ***** you know his english BF? Search it

Like do you mean he is really trans?i remember in the past there was a rumor of Bilawal and Hina being in a relationship. Obviously Bilawal can't be a tranny to be in a relationship with Hina.

Like do you mean he is really trans?i remember in the past there was a rumor of Bilawal and Hina being in a relationship. Obviously Bilawal can't be a tranny to be in a relationship with Hina.

Reverse the dynamics and they can be, stupid.

Tabloid made up malicious lies plus she's married with kids, bilawal is gay, I am not disrespecting the man, seems like a smart young man or saying there's anything wrong - it's his life, where he can love or be with anyone he wants to be with but he is not into women

Last edited:
Tabloid made up malicious lies plus she's married with kids, bilawal is gay, I am not disrespecting the man, seems like a smart young man or saying there's anything wrong - it's his life, where he can love or be with anyone he wants to be with but he is not into women

But how you even say he is gay? That could be a malicious rumor too. I have seen almost all Pakistanis universally hating on him. Didn't understand why. Maybe his behavior is a little feminine and not very macho ?

Reverse the dynamics and they can be, stupid.

I remember seeing one of Hina's interviews long time ago, she is quite smart but I don't remember her voice. Even if her voice is deep that doesn't mean she is masculine.

She is not even good looking, BDeshi brothers must not have much to work with if they think shes all that.

You would be the bitch in the relationship because I can guarantee you she has a deeper voice than any Bangladeshi man I ever met or come across.
Must admit her low pitched voice is a massive turnoff. Useful when trying to bully diplomats though.

More likely gay. Don't think he is transgender

She is not even good looking, BDeshi brothers must not have much to work with if they think shes all that.
Women in positions of power have a certain allure. For men who like those kind of women, the looks barrier is generally low. So a decently good looking, influential woman will blow the pants off of many men

Women in positions of power have a certain allure. For men who like those kind of women, the looks barrier is generally low. So a decently good looking, influential woman will blow the pants off of many men
I personally found impressive the way she handled difficult questions off the calf at a very young age about 9-10 years ago.
In terms of looks, she looks elegant for a South Asian politician, that's all.

Good looking or what, Hina seems to be quite an attractive woman and she is fully educated.

Good looking or what, Hina seems to be quite an attractive woman and she is fully educated.
Our Momen is way more "qualified" academically and yet an utter moron and national embarrassment.
A diplomat needs to be an ace communicator and have steely nerves to deal with impromptu situations. Hina beats both Momen and Bilawal by leaps and bounds.

Our Momen is way more "qualified" academically and yet an utter moron and national embarrassment.
A diplomat needs to be an ace communicator and have steely nerves to deal with impromptu situations. Hina beats both Momen and Bilawal by leaps and bounds.
It means Hina has a cool brain. This is what a diplomat needs, Our Alga Momen speaks ten sentences without thinking one time. Alga Momen seems to have been influenced by Hasina. She has the same characters.

Back
Top Bottom