What's new

foreign NGOs were behind Indian anti nuclear protests in 2011 says Singh

What you ask for is what you get anyways not trying to justify what he said.
Explain please????????

Religious conservatism is not directly linked to economic growth as you can see in Saudia Arabia or the christian evangelism in kerala that are funded from foreign nations that is polarizing the society. e.g. K P Yohanan of the Believers Church who was caught with 900 crore rupees of unaccounted funds.

Beleivers Church and Matha Amridananmayi Math are two of largest foreign aid acceptors in India...I said this earlier

.......Beleivers Church and Matha Amridananmayi Math are two of largest foreign aid acceptors in India...I said this earlier

Please provide proof that these are the two biggest foreign aid recipients in India......as you know consciously providing false information is called propaganda.

I am not aware of Amridananda mayi math being caught with unaccounted for funds unlike the Beleivers church. Its does not indulge in conversion nor does it give our messages of the 'only path to god' or denigrate other religions.

..But your attempted at bunching Amridananda Mayi Math and Believers Church together is recognized and duly noted.

..... interaction with you have clearly shown me the fear that exists in you against the Hindu majority. This in-spite of you mouthing platitudes of religious tolerance in India, Kerala and talking about never being persecuted.

My every word appeared a threat to you and your friends and it whipped you into a more coarse replies fueled by imagined threats and concocted narratives.

I am well aware of the conditions of RSS workers in Kerala.....if they are not killed by the communist, they are targeted by the christians and Muslims. They have evolved into who they are due to the environment they live in. Christians and Muslim community control all commerce in Kerala and they are completely communal and work together to keep the hindu out. Be it politics or commerce.

Add to that fake currency for the muslims and Foreign funds for the christians ...you have the mild mannered decent Hindu community completely under seige. RSS in kerala is the desperate result of this reality.
200% correct ... I am a Hindu Malayali ... & i know y i am & many like me are taking the Path of Religious Radicalism ... I have to Defend my community ... today most Hindus are taking my Path ... The Christians & Muslims have reserved every Economic slot to them with there Political power & foreign Funds in kerala... Hindus cant start a Business in Kerala... if he has to be successful then he has to give donations to Churches & Mosques ...

but i am feeling proud that Hindus r uniting in Kerala irrespective of caste ... We will get back what is rightfully ours in kerala...

Please provide proof that these are the two biggest foreign aid recipients in India......as you know consciously providing false information is called propaganda.

I am not aware of Amridananda mayi math being caught with unaccounted for funds unlike the Beleivers church. Its does not indulge in conversion nor does it give our messages of the 'only path to god' or denigrate other religions.

..But your attempted at bunching Amridananda Mayi Math and Believers Church together is recognized and duly noted.

god I am noted:rofl:

I got this at some Channel debate....Believers church is not my Church kid...
Did I said foreign Aid was used for criminal activities?
Why are you agitated?

Hindus cant start a Business in Kerala... if he has to be successful then he has to give donations to Churches & Mosques ...

What BS is this??You want examples of Hindu enterpreuners,politicians in Kerala...??

but i am feeling proud that Hindus r uniting in Kerala irrespective of caste ... We will get back what is rightfully ours in kerala...

You are saying about Nss-Sndp aiykam??

Oh pls,These are the same things are being spread among all three communities(Hindus,Christians and Muslims) and its been going on for some time.These are done by people of hidden agenda.The very reason for such propaganda is to create communal friction among communities.so please refrain from spreading such venomous propaganda.
U dont know what is going on in kerala... Hindus r crushed with political power of Muslims & Christians ... there are even many incidents of Force abduction & Forced conversion which never comes in kerala...
particularly in Kasarcode District ...

Why are you agitated?

...just as I thought .....religious bigotry expressed as opinion disguised as facts . :coffee: Stop wasting my time.

Why are you agitated?

What BS is this??You want examples of Hindu enterpreuners,politicians in Kerala...??

You are saying about Nss-Sndp aiykam??
Those Hindu Entrepreneurs has donate Sums of Money to Particularly Christian institution

First the minorities now the NGOs? Is there no end to Hindu extremism?

The recent joining hands of Nair Service Society (NSS) and Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalanayogam (SNDP) is indeed a great and much awaited step.

Together they would represent 38% of the Kerala population.

The major points of their Joint agreement is ,

1. Never meddle in the internal affairs of the other organisation
2. To cooperate in protecting majority interests
3. Resolve differences including those on reservations through consensus, compromises and conciliation.

This is the end result of Hindu siege in Kerala.

NSS SNDP join hands to fight love jihad

No proof???Then why should any one believe you??
Ne Mars Mars ennnu Kettitte ondo ... pokshe adu kanditte onnum illello ... adinde artham adu illa ennu allellooo...

The recent joining hands of Nair Service Society (NSS) and Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalanayogam (SNDP) is indeed a great and much awaited step.

Together they would represent 38% of the Kerala population.

The major points of their Joint agreement is ,

1. Never meddle in the internal affairs of the other organisation
2. To cooperate in protecting majority interests
3. Resolve differences including those on reservations through consensus, compromises and conciliation.

This is the end result of Hindu siege in Kerala.

NSS SNDP join hands to fight love jihad

These two A&&hole organizations have always kept Hindus apart ... Both should be destroyed ...

Ne Mars Mars ennnu Kettitte ondo ... pokshe adu kanditte onnum illello ... adinde artham adu illa ennu allellooo...

Kanditunde..........Mars is visible from earth ........:lol:
I can also make some baseless allegations against anyone too...
Why should Hindu Entrepreneurs has donate Sums of Money to Particularly Christian institution??Why??

Kanditunde..........Mars is visible from earth ........:lol:
I can also make some baseless allegations against anyone too...
Why should Hindu Entrepreneurs has donate Sums of Money to Particularly Christian institution??Why??
to get clearance from political parties which dance with orders of christian Priest ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom