What's new

Foreign Funds Fuel Khalistan Cause

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now, foreign funds fuel Khalistan cause - Hindustan Times

Exactly two decades after the Khalistan movement for a separate Sikh nation got trounced, big funds from European countries, North America and Canada are pouring into India to fund the revival of the secessionist movement, latest inputs based on intelligence and technical surveillance have strongly indicated.

"Operatives based in the UK, Germany and North America, who are members of the Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) and its front organisations, are transferring huge amounts of monetary resources to BKI sleeper cells in Punjab and other places," a senior home ministry official told HT.

BKI is the oldest and the most well-organised Khalistani outfit that has set up a robust network in US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Norway, Switzerland and Pakistan. Besides the ISI of Pakistan, it has close ties with the terror network of wanted Mumbai gangster, who is now based in Karachi, Dawood Ibrahim.

In what officials called the tip of the iceberg, in just three months - en November 2012 and January 2013 - more than R1.2 crore has been transferred to people in India who allegedly back the movement.

The funds are distributed through intermediaries who then send it to the group's sleeper cells in Punjab, and other places, jailed militants and families of militants.

Sources also said top BKI leader Jagtar Singh Hawara - currently lodged in Delhi's Tihar jail - is in regular touch with some of the top leaders abroad and his phone calls have been traced by intelligence agencies from inside the jail. Most of his calls have been made to a London number (0044-74249XXXXX) and a number in Germany (0049-17459XXXXX) (HT is withholding the last five digits of the numbers).

Hawara is infamous for escaping the top-security Burail jail in 2004, when he and two other prisoners dug a 90-ft tunnel from inside the jail with their bare hands.

In one case, a top UK-based BKI activist Balbir Singh Bains, from September 2010 to January 2012, has sent about R25 lakh to Khalistan supporters in India through various channels, including Money Gram. Bains coordinates BKI activities from London and Frankfurt (Germany) and also reviews the progress of the movement in India.

Another BKI operative Joga Singh has also been transferring funds to BKI operatives in India. He is also reported to be the main intermediary with BKI activists in Pakistan and visits the country frequently.

I heard they even launched Khalistan airlines :cheesy:

air-khalistan.png

Casualties due to terror in Punjab.

Annual casualties in terrorist related violence

This is how badly the khalistanis have been crushed.:lol:
The casualties in 2000,2007,2010,2012 were either Jihadis or due to violence by Jihadis or Muslim Infiltrators from Pak.:)

Rats in US. Canada, US still want to ignite passions, ain't gonna happens and with time as India's clout increase these terrorists and terrorists sympathizers will be arrested and deported to India for good

I like My dear friend Jimmi for these kind of smattering threads !! . That being said this thread hold as much weight as a raisin grain . Keep rollin' n trollin' boy !!.

Well, Khalistan TV seems to be on air exposing some stuff.

TERRORIST INDIAN GOVERNMENT PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE.mp4 - YouTube

I am sure this video is as reliable as Khalistan Space travel:
Outer space flying will also be an option, where airplane speed of Mach 3-5 will be the standard norm. It will minimize the travel time and make business travel more efficient. Air Khalistan look forward to serving you with enthusiasm in the future.

Khalistan » Air Khalistan – The Future Vision
:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ YouTube is as good as it's gonna get. Say it in India and you'll most definitely get lynched. However there are still small groups in Punjab, whom idolise bhindranwale.

I like My dear friend Jimmi for these kind of smattering threads !! . That being said this thread hold as much weight as a raisin grain . Keep rollin' n trollin' boy !!.

It's got your attention....didn't it Charlie.
Besides....Hindustan Times is more close to your heart than mine. ....keep ranting kiddo.

This is how badly the khalistanis have been crushed.:lol:
The casualties in 2000,2007,2010,2012 were either Jihadis or due to violence by Jihadis or Muslim Infiltrators from Pak.:)

Of course, who else could those casualty figures be - any idea how many Pakistani infiltrators have been killed by Indian forces over all? - my guess is it would be at least 20,000.

Of course, who else could those casualty figures be - any idea how many Pakistani infiltrators have been killed by Indian forces over all? - my guess is it would be at least 20,000.
More than 21500 militants have been killed in J&K alone:
Over 43,000 people - 21,500 militants, 16,400 civilians and 5,400 security force personnel - were killed during the past 22 years of turmoil in the state.

Arms seized from ultras in J&K enough to raise a large army - Economic Times

Living in delusion & hoping that the dream will become reality... Keep on deluding yourself & dream on! not going to happen...

It's got your attention....didn't it Charlie.
Besides....Hindustan Times is more close to your heart than mine. ....keep ranting kiddo.

Oh jimmy , So you wanted my attention Ain't it , which is rarer than hen's teeth in your threads . That being said how in the name of Flying Spaghetti Monster you assumed HT is closer to my heart than yours whence all you do is browse through it and post news :D .

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom