What's new

For S. Korean men, makeup a foundation for success

Status
Not open for further replies.
For free eh?
Yes, free. Thus it is basically a one night stand because no money is exchanged.

i suggest you read the article before you write nonsense because the article clearly mention about $$$$$$$$$$$ for sex.
First thing is that sex is not that common because that's not what those female clients are looking for; they just want to talk to someone and it stays that.

"sex" gets into the picture when the client is emotionally attached to the "host" and the host wants to provide something in return as a "customer service", but it is not common.

I've heard that Koreans are the worst-looking Asians, especially for their women. Maybe that's why their plastic-face industry is big?

I used to think otherwise, until I've moved to Dallas Texas, where it has a pretty big population of Koreans. I've seen many Korean international students here. And yup, they sure don't look great as to what people were saying. But they're quiet polite, so that helps a little. lol

Shemales to who do care about his skin or face

I'm not beautiful, but I am a man that is what men need to thing in that manner
Beauty and good appearance is worth nothing in front of manhood

Shemales to who do care about his skin or face

I'm not beautiful, but I am a man that is what men need to thing in that manner
Beauty and good appearance is worth nothing in front of manhood

Agreed, but since Koreans themselves values "good-looking" so much, and their concept of "good-looking" is crooked. Then I wouldn't mind judging them the way they judge themselves, and others.

Agreed, but since Koreans themselves values "good-looking" so much, and their concept of "good-looking" is crooked. Then I wouldn't mind judging them the way they judge themselves, and others.

Let's see what an American woman with a Japanese husband has to say about the Korean "looks".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom