What's new

For Russia's economy, the worst is yet to come

well...we orchtestrated chaos in russia 3 times.

1. as we transported lenin into russia in 1917. Communist revolution started, czar was killed and eastern fromt collapsed. 1:0 for us

2. After 1989 economy of russia collapsed even more. Sovietunion collapsed. Russia lost its vassal states amd plunged into chaos... 2:0 for us

3. now...well you can watch it on TV
3:0 for us?
I thought they got one over YOU in 1945 (and '18)

Putin is the leader of the Russian PEOPLE, rich, poor, urban, rural, doesn't matter, the Russian PEOPLE. Russia is a country defined by the Russian ethnic group. Putin works for the interest of the Russian PEOPLE.

USSR is not even Russia. Look at the flag. Current Russia flag is the same as that of the Russian empire.

an empire we destroyed. :)

3:0 for us?
I thought they got one over YOU in 1945 (and '18)

the german empire defeated russia in 1918. Russia signed a peace deal with germany in 1918 because the russian revolution.

And how did they get one over me? Im italian.

all things aside since the rupee is going strong against the rubble i think i might take that vacation to Russia after all :P

How you see Putin's success depends on what you feel his mandate was. If his mandate was to improve the well being of ordinary Russians, he's set his country back a decade, at least. If his mandate was to make Mother Russia the centre of world attention, he has succeeded temporarily.

Well said.:cheers:

And how did they get one over me? Im italian.
In that case you didn't do nothing to Russia.
well...we orchtestrated chaos in russia 3 times.

1. as we transported lenin into russia in 1917. Communist revolution started, czar was killed and eastern fromt collapsed. 1:0 for us

2. After 1989 economy of russia collapsed even more. Sovietunion collapsed. Russia lost its vassal states amd plunged into chaos... 2:0 for us

3. now...well you can watch it on TV

talked to an Ukrainian friend another day, weirdly her husband is an Russian lol...

She told me there ae already alot of people had enough with putin and this may push people over the edge, if things not going to get better

probably we need to wait and see

Russia/Putin has indeed biten off more than he can chew. Taking on an adversary(West/U.S as a block) thats still several leagues more powerful than your and basically control the current world order/financial system is a huge miscalculation. You should bide your time until you are stronger and powerful enough to be able to offset any such powers before you can start thinking of going head on against them(just like the Chinese and to a lesser extent Indians seem to be doing.lol). I think Putin needs to fire his advisors. You ought to know your own strength,limits and never overestimate it, else you might regret when its too little too late. Now im afriad its too late for Putin to turn back, if he make compromises now, he will lose face in front of his people(on which he relies to rule like an absolute president) and the world, if he doesnt the sanctions will continue for an even longer time and crush/set back Russia's economy several years behind/in recession. So to be honest, even me myself if i was in his shoes, it will be hard for me to know which decision to make that will be best for my country and thaw relations(lift off of sanctions) with the west. He put himself in this position in the first place though. Expect it to get even worse in coming months/years. Already the capital flight from Russia this year alone is more than Vietnams entire GDP and growing.:pop:

it looks bad right now but i dont believe putin did not see it coming and i am sure he may have a way to fix this i think there is a lot china can change in this crisis we still dont know what will china do
western goods and services will not be in russian market anymore maybe it is an opportunity to see could a nation make it on their own there has been situations like this in iran and cuba but a nation with the size and power of russia this would be very interesting because they have technology to produce if needed most of their needs and the manpower who is willing to challenge for the pride of his country

it looks bad right now but i dont believe putin did not see it coming and i am sure he may have a way to fix this i think there is a lot china can change in this crisis we still dont know what will china do
western goods and services will not be in russian market anymore maybe it is an opportunity to see could a nation make it on their own there has been situations like this in iran and cuba but a nation with the size and power of russia this would be very interesting because they have technology to produce if needed most of their needs and the manpower who is willing to challenge for the pride of his country

China can fix nothing. China depends on the west and russia is not their amrket nor could it ever be one.

Im talking about europe in general. We killed 1/3 of their people in various wars and reduced their living standard to 3rd world status.

Dude, I would say stop embarrassing yourself and EU in general. Seriously.

Gloating over killing 1/3rd of Russian population? Are you a human?

Dude, I would say stop embarrassing yourself and EU in general. Seriously.

Gloating over killing 1/3rd of Russian population? Are you a human?

I´m gloating over nothing. I stated a fact. I did nowhere say how i judge about this fact. Russia is an enemy of europe and in this competition we fared far better than them.

Russias needs to change their mindsets, will probably happen with this generation. Far to many Russians adopt a personality cult around their leaders that its just plain weird, never trust a country who can idolise a super rich politician.

Putin knew this would happen, if he really cared about his people then he would not act in the ways he does, he is not in charge of a big populous, prosperous country.
He is in charge of a gigantic country with a small population in comparison so its size and low wages, they need to get rid of Putins influence completely as he has really done nothing special, the only thing that helped bring back some of Russias wealth was the oil prices which had nothing to do with Putin and as you can see now the dependence on one thing has screwed things up, he has had years to diversify and he just sits by whilst im sure his numerous hidden bank accounts get fatter.

Get Medvedev back or a more progressive leader, Medvedev seemed alot more logical/reasonable, even the other day he was talking about the need to diversify Russians economy, the only time I ever hear of Putin is when he is talking about the evils of the west, typical leader of a country going into decline, make excuses and point fingers at others whilst never addressing domestic problems.

never trust a country who can idolise a super rich politician

Putin is not very rich. Certainly much poorer than Poroshenko who is a legit businessman and oligarch. I always say, businessman running a country = disaster :rofl:

make excuses and point fingers at others whilst never addressing domestic problems

Poroshenko says Ukraine fighting a war against Russia :rofl:

When the spanking of sanctions first began. Putin tried to keep a straight face but now the spanking is really hurting. He can't hide it anymore. The worse part is that he is not making U turn and correcting his mistakes. Over 10 years we will all look back and say that Putin really messed up Russia.

good to see people rally around their leadership when they are being bullied and we can see in his approval ratings that the sanctions are having the opposite effect of what the west wants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom