What's new

For Pakistanis, China 'friendship' road runs one way

Check pakistani hindus, sikhs and ahmadis have already started moving to India.
As per two nation theory that is what they should do.

Pakistan had no choice. They need PRC to checkmate India. They will need to pay a premium for it. How they pay is their headache. None of our concern.

LOL at a bunch of rapists being worried about CPEC. What a desperation.
why not ? this chinese dream passes through disputed land and time will tell the rest of the story .
abe fuddu yeh rape shape wali bakwas apne paas rakh , har wakt ostrich ban ke zindagi mat guzara karo , rape happens in every country as rouge men are all around the world .

Was it Werribee train in Melbourne :)

On topic, IMO, China is doing this for strategic reasons (Malacca Straits vulnerability) and also the amount of over capacity they have in steel. Any infrastructure project is a good investment in longer run, however, devil is always in detail. As far as, fair amount of raw materials/man power is sourced from Pakistan, its all good.

But hey, who I'm to give advice, Pakistanis have enough smart people to look after their interests. All the best.
Malacca Straits. Secured.

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/2017/05/13/malaysia-and-china-are-trusted-friends-najib

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...azak-china-considers-bilateral-ties-the-best/

Najib-China-1.jpg

Shhhhhh. Be quiet.

Cpec is great let it continue please

Let the chinease all over Pakistan

As long India stays well clear and continues its growth at 7+ % growth without getting involved in some road in the mountains in the middle of no where.

It's not our business not our debt

our strategic position won't leave our port and roads empty.
Chinese 60 percent goods will be transferred to the world via Pakistan and not to forget central Asia.
Was this told, when idea was being sold to you?:lol:.. Way to Central Asia from China doesn't go through Pakistan... Check an Atlas before buying the idea..:pop:

Give it till 22-23 ,China will say the same thing they told Srilanka,give us our money back we don't need your empty roads and port.
If it is true then why you are worrying and wasting huge time to make us understand just wait and watch.

Pain in your @ss tell the real story.

If it is true then why you are worrying and wasting huge time to make us understand just wait and watch.

Pain in your @ss tell the real story.
Tell me do you like a NK next to your sharing border.thats the only concern we have because we don't one

why not ? this chinese dream passes through disputed land and time will tell the rest of the story .
abe fuddu yeh rape shape wali bakwas apne paas rakh , har wakt ostrich ban ke zindagi mat guzara karo , rape happens in every country as rouge men are all around the world .

LOL Abhe, jal gaya sale? Tune abhi dekha kya he sale? CPEC ko dekh kar ghabra gaya he? Abhi to party shuru huwi he.

LOL at disputed land. We'll see what is disputed. Try stopping us if you can. CPEC is in full motion and it is sour grapes for India. Pakistan wants to resolve Kashmir, but India has no appetite. Entirely your loss. Now stop crying like a baby just because we are developing our nation. Deal with CPEC and much more to come.

Shhhhhh. Be quiet.

Cpec is great let it continue please

Let the chinease all over Pakistan

As long India stays well clear and continues its growth at 7+ % growth without getting involved in some road in the mountains in the middle of no where.

It's not our business not our debt

He whispers, but he also rants LOL Only an Indian can do both impossible things at one time.

Last edited:
this chinese dream passes through disputed land

Bahi abi to shoro hoey hain age dekhta ja. Hindus and Americans opened a front against Pakistan at Afghan border now we will return the favor in Kashmir woh bi sood ke sath..

To heck with the economics of it all. I've received a video of the highway connecting Pakistan to China and it's simply one of the greatest engineering feats in this century and possibly the last century as well. Will try and post that video here if possible

To heck with the economics of it all. I've received a video of the highway connecting Pakistan to China and it's simply one of the greatest engineering feats in this century and possibly the last century as well. Will try and post that video here if possible

Post it and tag me if you can.

I work at a renowned university i.e. institute over here in The Netherlands. Last week, I spoke to a Japanese professor who works at the UN and teaches at a university in Switzerland (Geneva). He does his PhD stuff at the university where I work. The professor is a very prominent and influential figure in the world of academics. The guy is writing various papers on BRICS, OBOR and stuff. He is an authority on the subject matter and a great speaker. I mentioned Gwadar/CPEC and to my surprise it didn't ring a bell. He became highly interested once I introduced him to the subject. His first reaction was: BRILIANT! He also wants Japan to join the OBOR initiate, but he is very critical of the current nationalistic regime.

He is now reading about it in his vacation and readying a paper on CPEC which will be sent to the UN. I'll post it here once it is published.

Last edited:
Post it and tag me if you can.

I work at a renowned university i.e. institute over here in The Netherlands. Last week, I spoke to a Japanese professor who also works at the UN and teaches at a university in Switzerland (Geneva). The professor is a very prominent and influential figure in the world of academics. The guy is writing various papers on BRICS, OBOR and stuff. I mentioned Gwadar/CPEC and to my surprise it didn't ring a bell. He became highly interested once I introduced him to the subject. His first reaction was: BRILIANT! He also wants Japan to join the OBOR, but he is very critical of the current nationalistic regime.

He is now reading about it in his vacation and readying a paper on CPEC which will be sent to the UN. I'll post it here once it is published.

Ok, will do

Bahi abi to shoro hoey hain age dekhta ja. Hindus and Americans opened a front against Pakistan at Afghan border now we will return the favor in Kashmir woh bi sood ke sath..
good evening bhai , i know which song people like you will sing ultimately , sab kuch luta ke hosh me aye to kya kiya . bye for now .

Back
Top Bottom