What's new

For Pak Kasab is disposable, ‘esteemed’ Dawood is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass murderers around the world have tendency of hiding in Pakistan. And from the post above i think Pakistanis feel proud of it..

Eg: OBL, Dawood Ibrahim etc..

Oh yeah! india made Tamil Tigers for relief operations I think? :sniper: :azn:
And don't just post bulcrap and reflect that you are sooo innocent :angel: What about the terrorists involved in the incident of Samjhota Express...

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

that's because they need dawood to save their railways from bankruptcy ,as far i know ajmal kasab cant do that therefore he's disposable ,just wait and watch until someones takes over D gang what happens to Esteemed Dawood.he'l have the same fate as O sama bin Lade n..:wave:

:blah: :blah: ..... :hitwall: :hitwall:

Looks like if an Indian has done anything wrong in India and not caught by Indian authorities, then he has a very high esteem in Pak. But if a Pakistani does something wrong in India and gets arrested then he becomes a terrorist.
LOL
No self respect at all.

He spent most of his life in Dubai. You did'nt arrest him then when he was roaming in india or in Dubai, and now when indian news claims that he has arrived in Pakistan you have started trolling....

Arrived??? he's been in karachi for years... .. trolling.. the request to musharraf was made by the solicitor general of India Soli Sorabjee as a confidence building measure.... and you are accusing us of trolling ? get your facts right

Arrived??? he's been in karachi for years... .. trolling.. the request to musharraf was made by the solicitor general of India Soli Sorabjee as a confidence building measure.... and you are accusing us of trolling ? get your facts right

my facts are right, but you need to read my post properly. If you can't arrest him while he was in india or dubai, don't put the whole blame on us of not arresting him.
BTW he is ill already, when he was fit and healthy you did'nt you raise any issue, and now when he is about to die you suddenly remember him, and that too because he is in Pakistan... :disagree:

my facts are right, but you need to read my post properly. If you can't arrest him while he was in india or dubai, don't put the whole blame on us of not arresting him.
BTW he is ill already, when he was fit and healthy you did'nt you raise any issue, and now when he is about to die you suddenly remember him, and that too because he is in Pakistan... :disagree:
According to your logic, since India didn't arrest Dawood while he was in Dubai, so now Pak has all the rights to hide him in Pak.

Was that the same logic you used in OBL's case? What kind of logic is that?

you are harboring a fugitive, his crimes in India are unparalleled and I guess you are being an ideal neighbor by harboring a fugitive who is responsible for killing innocent civilians in bomb blast. the part that's disturbing is that you are actually comfortable with his presence in karachi and are blaming us for not being able to apprehend him. Bravo...

Yap , send modi thing also here we will take proper care of him .

Modi recently was a state guest of your "taller than mole and deeper than hole friend", why didn't you ask your friend to arrest Modi and send him to Pakistan?.....................Nahhh.........even you Big Brother doesn't give sh1t .........They gave him red carpet welcome.............lol........

Mass murderers around the world have tendency of hiding in Pakistan. And from the post above i think Pakistanis feel proud of it..

Eg: OBL, Dawood Ibrahim etc..

Errm.Biggest mass murderers r in the white house and the pentagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom