What's new

For Members from India !!!! Indian Government online Services...!!!!

Cityboy

Reaction score
Country
India
Indian Government online...

ashoka-pillar.gif

Obtain:

1. Birth Certificate Obtain Birth Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India

2. Caste Certificate Obtain Caste Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India

3. Tribe Certificate Obtain a Tribe Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India

4. Domicile Certificate Obtain a Domicile Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India

5. Driving Licence Obtain Driving Licence - How do I: National Portal of India

6. Marriage Certificate Obtain Marriage Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India

7. Death Certificate Obtain Death Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India

Apply for:

1. PAN Card Apply for a Permanent Account Number (PAN) - How do I: National Portal of India

2. TAN Card Apply for TAN Card - How do I: National Portal of India

3. Ration Card Apply for Ration Card - How do I: National Portal of India

4. Passport Apply for Passport - How do I: National Portal of India

5. Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls < Apply for Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls - How do I: National Portal of India [/url]

Register:

1. Land/Property Register Land / Property - How do I: National Portal of India

2. Vehicle Register Vehicle - How do I: National Portal of India

3. With State Employment Exchange Register with State Employment Exchange - How do I: National Portal of India

4. As Employer Register as Employer - How do I: National Portal of India

5. Company Register a Company - How do I: National Portal of India

6. .IN Domain Register .IN Domain - How do I: National Portal of India

7. GOV.INDomain Registration for GOV.IN domain - How do I: National Portal of India

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Check/Track:

1. Waiting list status for Central Government Housing Check Central Government Accommodation Status - How do I: National Portal of India

2. Status of Stolen Vehicles Check Status of Stolen Vehicles - How do I: National Portal of India

3. Land Records Land Records - How do I: National Portal of India

4. Cause list of Indian Courts Check Causelist of Indian Courts - How do I: National Portal of India

5. Court Judgments (JUDIS ) Check Court Judgements (JUDIS) - How do I: National Portal of India

6. Daily Court Orders/Case Status Check Daily Court Orders/Case Status - How do I: National Portal of India

7. Acts of Indian Parliament Check Acts of Indian Parliament - How do I: National Portal of India

8. Exam Results Check Examination Results - How do I: National Portal of India

9. Speed Post Status Check Speed Post Status - How do I: National Portal of India

10.Agricultural Market Prices Online Check Agricultural Market Prices Online - How do I: National Portal of India

Book/File/Lodge:

1. Train Tickets Online Book Train Tickets Online - How do I: National Portal of India

2. Air Tickets Online Book Air Tickets Online - How do I: National Portal of India

3. Income Tax Returns File Income Tax Return - How do I: National Portal of India

4. Complaint with Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) Lodge a Complaint with the Central Vigilance Commission - How do I: National Portal of India

Contribute to:

1. Prime Minister's Relief Fund Contribute to Prime Minister's Relief Fund - How do I: National Portal of India

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Check/Track:

1. Waiting list status for Central Government Housing Check Central Government Accommodation Status - How do I: National Portal of India

2. Status of Stolen Vehicles Check Status of Stolen Vehicles - How do I: National Portal of India

3. Land Records Land Records - How do I: National Portal of India

4. Cause list of Indian Courts Check Causelist of Indian Courts - How do I: National Portal of India

5. Court Judgments (JUDIS ) Check Court Judgements (JUDIS) - How do I: National Portal of India

6. Daily Court Orders/Case Status Check Daily Court Orders/Case Status - How do I: National Portal of India

7. Acts of Indian Parliament Check Acts of Indian Parliament - How do I: National Portal of India

8. Exam Results Check Examination Results - How do I: National Portal of India

9. Speed Post Status Check Speed Post Status - How do I: National Portal of India

10.Agricultural Market Prices Online Check Agricultural Market Prices Online - How do I: National Portal of India

Book/File/Lodge:

1. Train Tickets Online Book Train Tickets Online - How do I: National Portal of India

2. Air Tickets Online Book Air Tickets Online - How do I: National Portal of India

3. Income Tax Returns File Income Tax Return - How do I: National Portal of India

4. Complaint with Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) Lodge a Complaint with the Central Vigilance Commission - How do I: National Portal of India

Contribute to:

1. Prime Minister's Relief Fund Contribute to Prime Minister's Relief Fund - How do I: National Portal of India

Back
Top Bottom