What's new

For Iran and Hezbollah, a costly week in Syria

For Iran, an uprising in Bahrain is A-OK, but an uprising in Syria is sacrilegious.

The opposite is true for Saudi Arabia.
Uprising is completely another thing than civil war and supporting wahhabi rebels.

Uprising is completely another thing than civil war and supporting wahhabi rebels.
Uprisings can turn into bloody civil wars very quickly.

Thank goodness the Bahrainis decided not to go that far, otherwise their country would've been another Syria today.

It might still happen though, especially considering the fact that Bahrain is going through an economic crisis right now.

I personally won't be the least bit surprised if anti-government violence surges in Bahrain in the coming years.

Anyway, the point is, Iran is just as hypocritical as Saudi Arabia. Not all anti-Assad Syrians are extremists.

Uprisings can turn into bloody civil wars very quickly.

Thank goodness the Bahrainis decided not to go that far, otherwise their country would've been another Syria today.

It might still happen though, especially considering the fact that Bahrain is going through an economic crisis right now.

I personally won't be the least bit surprised if anti-government violence surges in Bahrain in the coming years.

Anyway, the point is, Iran is just as hypocritical as Saudi Arabia. Not all anti-Assad Syrians are extremists.
Bahranis are Shia and peaceful... .

Syrian people are also sane and peaceful. The Syrian civil war is absolutely issued from abroad. [The US, Turkey, Qatar, Saudia, Jordan and Israel.]

Other than lunatic wahhabis no one destroy his country, behead women, children etc......

Most of Syrian people under government rule are living safely.

2015PopulationSyria.jpg

AND THE irony is most of Syrian refugees are Sunnis who run away from luatic jihadi animals.

RefugeesBySectSyria.jpg

---

Jihadi wahhabi animals are Khawarij and just need to get wiped off for humanity and safely.

Last edited:
RefugeesBySectSyria.jpg
Isn't it because the sunnis are majority and Shias would have rather moved to government controlled territory than out of country. In war the ethnic concentrations tend to increase resulting in sectarian strongholds as you can see that Shias making up 27% of the population of government held areas. Sunnis would have been moving to rebel held territories and then out after being bombed by the government forces. Shias would be moving towards Damascus where they'd be safe. Similarly Kurds to Iraqi/Turkish Kurdish areas and so forth.

http://world.time.com/2012/07/19/is-syria-facing-a-yugoslavia-style-breakup/

For Iran, an uprising in Bahrain is A-OK, but an uprising in Syria is sacrilegious.

The opposite is true for Saudi Arabia.

This kind of extreme hypocrisy is the reason why the Middle East is behind every other region on earth.

What part of my post was hard to fathom? Bahrain was an example , I could name Egypt too people had a revolution and then a military coup supported by the same guys who supported Mobarak and welcomed Tunisian dictator Ben Ali hijacked their revolution .. and meanwhile they sent troops to Bahrain and crack downed Bahraini people peaceful protests ...the next episode was bombing Yemen and killing its people and razing its infrastructures to the ground ....
As I said in my post and you quoted it "
"Let Syrian decide about their own future"​
Is it bad ? Which part of it could be translated into this "uprising in Syria is sacrilegious" ? you want me believe that those who've been supporting dictators in this region for decades are seeking democracy in Syria?

Bahranis are Shia and peaceful... .

Syrian people are also sane and peaceful. The Syrian civil war is absolutely issued from abroad. [The US, Turkey, Qatar, Saudia, Jordan and Israel.]

Other than lunatic wahhabis no one destroy his country, behead women, children etc......

Most of Syrian people under government rule are living safely.

2015PopulationSyria.jpg

AND THE irony is most of Syrian refugees are Sunnis who run away from luatic jihadi animals.

RefugeesBySectSyria.jpg

---

Jihadi wahhabi animals are Khawarij and just need to get wiped off for humanity and safely.
If your town was barrel bombed on daily basis you would also leave. I can guarantee you if there will be no flight zone millions would return.

They were caught off guard. Only a bunch of useless terrorists can be proud of this.
Muslims are in a mess because they keep fighting each other. Both Iran and Arab world should grow up and stop killing each other.
Since when al-Nusra mofos are Muslims?

What part of my post was hard to fathom? Bahrain was an example , I could name Egypt too people had a revolution and then a military coup supported by the same guys who supported Mobarak and welcomed Tunisian dictator Ben Ali hijacked their revolution .. and meanwhile they sent troops to Bahrain and crack downed Bahraini people peaceful protests ...the next episode was bombing Yemen and killing its people and razing its infrastructures to the ground ....
As I said in my post and you quoted it "
"Let Syrian decide about their own future"​
Is it bad ? Which part of it could be translated into this "uprising in Syria is sacrilegious" ? you want me believe that those who've been supporting dictators in this region for decades are seeking democracy in Syria?
Your last sentence (which I bolded for emphasis) was incredibly ironic, especially considering what you said earlier lol:

Since the first day Iran called out for a fair and free election, an election that all Syrian people and parties participate in order to form their own future through ballot boxes not bullet .... but no one has listened so thus instate they've chosen to add fuel to the flame of the sectarian war and conflict in region by arming and funding terrorists ...
And I suppose Iran has "free and fair" elections? How is this any different from what you accuse the Gulf Arabs of doing?

My point was pretty simple, actually. In order for the Syrian people to truly decide their future for themselves, all foreign powers, including self-entitled Iran, should butt out.

You forgot to mention Russia and Iran which are killing Syrians.
Actually ı dont know how many Syrians you know and talk with them.More than 70 people from Syria living in my village.They dont see big differences between Daesh and Assad .They say only methods of killing people different between them.Also they blame Russia and Iran much more than others

They were caught off guard. Only a bunch of useless terrorists can be proud of this.

Since when al-Nusra mofos are Muslims?

I don't much about the al Nusra but you don't sound like a Muslim to me. You sound like assad and his terrorist gang. If Al-Nusra is a terrorist gang then it's a battle between two evils but read my lips, your assad is the terrorist who dragged such groups into Syria in the first place. Al-Nusra's terrorism does not absolve the terrorism committed by assad and people like you.

Your last sentence (which I bolded for emphasis) was incredibly ironic, especially considering what you said earlier lol:

And I suppose Iran has "free and fair" elections? How is this any different from what you accuse the Gulf Arabs of doing?

My point was pretty simple, actually. In order for the Syrian people to truly decide their future for themselves, all foreign powers, including self-entitled Iran, should butt out.

No it is not ironic if and if you know whom "those" refers to .... for example during Iran-Iraq war Americans were providing Saddam Houssain by satellite footage and intelligence ...base upon recently released documents they were fully aware of this fact that Saddam were using them for precise chemical attacks against Iranian civilians and heavy irony is one of the main reasons that American used to justify Iraq war in 2003 was Iraqi weapon of mass destruction ...

What does it have with Iran having fair and free election? irony is some of the Persian gulf Arabs even don't have any constitution to begin with let alone to have free and fair elections , Iran has held at least 38 elections since Islamic revolution and turnout have been always high .... surly we have a long journey and we need to work harder and harder to develop our democracy but in comparison by aforementioned Persian gulfs Arabs Iran is galaxy ahead ...
What Iran says is exactly what you said , the meaning of a fair and free election is no one except Syrian have any right and authority to decide on behalf of Syrian people:

it's what I said earlier in this thread:

"...No one on this planet except Syrian people have right to talk about the future of Syria .the root of the ongoing conflict in this country is the idea that the other have right to impose their own idea and agenda on Syrians , someone who are not Syrian wanna make decision on behalf of Syrians ... not Iranians not Americans not Saudis or Turkish nor other nations could dictate the other nation what they should do ...."​

I don't much about the al Nusra but you don't sound like a Muslim to me. You sound like assad and his terrorist gang. If Al-Nusra is a terrorist gang then it's a battle between two evils but read my lips, your assad is the terrorist who dragged such groups into Syria in the first place. Al-Nusra's terrorism does not absolve the terrorism committed by assad and people like you.
I disagree that Assad's government is as terrorist as al-Nusra. Al-Nusra (al-Qaeda) is not much better than ISIL. I also don't see why Assad should drag these groups in the country.
Regarding me, of course defeating ISIL and al-Nusra is top priority, then we can speak about regime change or reforms. What else can be done? FSA is pretty much non-existent, other moderate groups like Kurds are not that powerful.

No it is not ironic if and if you know whom "those" refers to .... for example during Iran-Iraq war Americans were providing Saddam Houssain by satellite footage and intelligence ...base upon recently released documents they were fully aware of this fact that Saddam were using them for precise chemical attacks against Iranian civilians and heavy irony is one of the main reasons that American used to justify Iraq war in 2003 was Iraqi weapon of mass destruction ...

What does it have with Iran having fair and free election? irony is some of the Persian gulf Arabs even don't have any constitution to begin with let alone to have free and fair elections , Iran has held at least 38 elections since Islamic revolution and turnout have been always high .... surly we have a long journey and we need to work harder and harder to develop our democracy but in comparison by aforementioned Persian gulfs Arabs Iran is galaxy ahead ...
What Iran says is exactly what you said , the meaning of a fair and free election is no one except Syrian have any right and authority to decide on behalf of Syrian people:

it's what I said earlier in this thread:

"...No one on this planet except Syrian people have right to talk about the future of Syria .the root of the ongoing conflict in this country is the idea that the other have right to impose their own idea and agenda on Syrians , someone who are not Syrian wanna make decision on behalf of Syrians ... not Iranians not Americans not Saudis or Turkish nor other nations could dictate the other nation what they should do ...."​
It's a little bit different when ordinary people such as you and me call for free and fair elections and when authoritarian regimes (e.g. the Iranian government) call for free and fair elections lol.

If the Iranian government is really serious about supporting free and fair elections in Syria, then it should hold something similar in its own country as well.

Like hell it would.

By the way, Iranians should be grateful for the Saudi-backed Egyptian coup. Had Morsi still been in power, al-Assad would have been overthrown a long time ago. Despite the good relations between Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood for so many years/decades, the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood grew impatient with Iran over the Syrian issue and was prepared to drag Egypt into war against the Syrian government.

It's a little bit different when ordinary people such as you and me call for free and fair elections and when authoritarian regimes (e.g. the Iranian government) call for free and fair elections lol.

If the Iranian government is really serious about supporting free and fair elections in Syria, then it should hold something similar in its own country as well.

Like hell it would.

By the way, Iranians should be grateful for the Saudi-backed Egyptian coup. Had Morsi still been in power, al-Assad would have been overthrown a long time ago. Despite the good relations between Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood for so many years/decades, the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood grew impatient with Iran over the Syrian issue and was prepared to drag Egypt into war against the Syrian government.
you smell like an arab double user, just saying!

I disagree that Assad's government is as terrorist as al-Nusra. Al-Nusra (al-Qaeda)

And we whole-heartedly disagree with you. We strongly believe that assad is the supreme terrorist in this entire bloody civil war.

Back
Top Bottom