What's new

For grievances with infractions, please approach the GHQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster you need to see and understand how members are getting banned just because they dont hold some party's views

please you need to address this biased moderation, this cant go along freedom of speech

look at my thread in refree's room

if you want to declare this forum that specific party's propaganda forum then its fine by me and i will try to avoid ecpressing my own view point

i got banned for not posting useful posts!!!!
i mean wtf lol.
not everybody here is an expert @WebMaster
you seriously need to control your disrespectful mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, thanks.
@WebMaster can we have report notifications for the post that we report? Like it will tell us whether the report has been seen and what action has been taken.

While I think @WebMaster could have coined a more charitable subject line than "whining", I do think this is a great feature.

I recently got many very patient responses from @Awesome to my queries and grievances. It shows the administration looks at its members as assets, and are willing to invest in them rather than just show them the door and forget about them.

Of course I do not think it would ever have helped someone overturn a ban or get reinstated, like in DRS for cricketers, but at least it feels less autocratic.

aap konsi achhi user hain ...

And the definition is?

BTW @WebMaster how can pink members reply to posts? yesterday i checked a pink chuddi replied to my post . May be got unbanned and again banned in a Day on Sunday which shows that there are NO unfair bans

@WebMaster you need to see and understand how members are getting banned just because they dont hold some party's views

please you need to address this biased moderation, this cant go along freedom of speech

if you want to declare this forum that specific party's propaganda forum then its fine by me and i will try to avoid ecpressing my own view point

You want democracy go to North Korea.

Sometimes posts that are deemed good by the member posting it, might be deemed as un-necessary or as such that they might lead to un-necessary posts in reply by other members.

I have never seen my comment deleted, unless when i trolled and i knew it would get deleted.

Managed to get an Anti-PTI thread reopened last time, and an anti-MQM thread closed through. GHQ=Solution

P.S:- GHQ was my idea, I'm awesome :D (I like repeating that)

Managed to get an Anti-PTI thread reopened last time, and an anti-MQM thread closed through. GHQ=Solution

P.S:- GHQ was my idea, I'm awesome :D (I like repeating that)

it is pakpassion's idea

If you are generally a good member we are happy to reverse infractions/bans at times.

I am normally not a good member :), but have still got some stuff sorted out in this section. So yeah.. This works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom