What's new

For all the Muslims and some Indians!

Lambda

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
How can the Muslim World come out of the Mess it is in?

How can a Muslim Gain Respect?

How can Islam Gain Respect?

Only Answer is Industrialization.

Poverty, Famine, Corruption and all BS will be Permanently Eradicated.

Applicable to Mostly North Indians and Pakistani Punjabis Specially!

Just Put Aside One Hour of your Life and Read this to Understand.

Constructing an Industrialised Muslim World

well according to me the answer is too much religion in every day affairs is the reason of this mess.
but its just my opinion.

How can the Muslim World come out of the Mess it is in?

Only Answer is Industrialization.

Poverty, Famine, Corruption and all BS will be Permanently Eradicated.

Applicable to Mostly North Indians and Pakistani Punjabis Specially!

Just Put Aside One Hour of your Life and Read this to Understand.

Constructing an Industrialised Muslim World

First Cut the Funding where all the Radicalism comes from Saudi Arabia.
Solve Palestinian problem.
Stop listening to the radical clerics relations is between allah and yourself.
Industrialization is happening in the arab/muslim world just at a slowing pace the current uprising in the middle east also help to bring the arabs countries into the 21st century.
invest more in Education and Science.

Industrialization is happening in the arab/muslim world just at a slowing pace the current uprising in the middle east also help to bring the arabs countries into the 21st century.

rest everything is understandable except palestine. how can solving pal issue raise respect for muslims.

Not the Way You think.

There is Something called Industrial Cycle.

You have to go from Bottom to Top.

None of the 57 Islamic Countries are anywhere near the Cycle.

Read Examples of US, Soviet Union, Japan and More Recently China.

India is only Partially Industrialized.

Need Complete One to Move to the Developed World!

Not the Way You think.

There is Something called Industrial Cycle.

You have to go from Bottom to Top.

None of the 57 Islamic Countries are anywhere near the Cycle.

Read Examples of US, Soviet Union, Japan and More Recently China.

India is only Partially Industrialized.

Need Complete One to Move to the Developed World!

The Muslim World is in a social and identity crises now a war between radicals and moderates your going to need more then industrialization. Education & Science.

its funny when you see a muslim country trading directly with israel and still talking about the issue of Palestine.

Sorry lambda not gonna happen,they will live as they live now,they don't need science or technology,they have oil,they can just export oil and get money and lead a easy life...

God will always help them..

They don't even believe in evolution of world and say some invisible force/god/allah created this world :lol: and you say them to trust in science,technology??? you must be joking!!!

i saw a video few months back where some muslim students in american university opposed the theory of evolution of world and boycotted those classes and protested saying allah created world..

Religion divides,science and technology doesn't divide but improves life of human beings

we dont need anyone who doesnt respect us and i wont defend myself or my religon to you and i ask you what can hiunds do to gain respect ?

Firstly they should invest in quality education for the masses,they should give logical thinking a chance and stop believing mullahs blindly.

we dont need anyone who doesnt respect us and i wont defend myself or my religon to you and i ask you what can hiunds do to gain respect ?

We don't keep blaming western powers for our internal problems, and no one pointed their fingers towards radical Hindus for bombing their homelands. I don't know why they should respect us, but they didn't maligned us too.

The muslims had allowed the west to invest in their oil fields, in return they had become so rich, that they never got serious about educating maths, sciences and philosophy ....
The west was content in seeing a stable but old fashioned ideas in those countries for their own interest, thus arising the problem of funding and religious extremism.....
As for north indian muslims i feel they should engage more with the society and send their girls to schools... Frictions are there because of past historical disputes....
But muslims here in south are very engaged and we have no sorts of tension between us....
Some of my best mates are muslims and many are flavour to our local tamil culture :)

The Muslim World is in a social and identity crises now a war between radicals and moderates your going to need more then industrialization. Education & Science.

Technically, Muslim world needs a Mustafa Kemal Pasha in every Islamic nation. He was the only one who brought Turkey out of the quicksand and made it a developed and intelligent country.

As for north indian muslims i feel they should engage more with the society and send their girls to schools... Frictions are there because of past historical disputes....

Well it wasn't non-Muslims who started the issue whether it is north or east India

But muslims here in south are very engaged and we have no sorts of tension between us....
Some of my best mates are muslims and many are flavour to our local tamil culture :)

Well TN is one exception. :)

My friend from Egypt, you don't know what has happened on this side of the world and even your pre-Islamic ancestors. This is why Muslim community has so much tension with different countries around the world. Even if you ignore the West's disputes, you will see a large part of this world as well having issues.

It is something that has to be solved through acceptance, dialogue and understanding. Only then can islamic countries blend in with rest of the world. It will be good for all including Muslims. :)

Please don't get emotional.

I think the soln. to each and every problem is quality education . We just have to educate the masses , the rest will automatically follow :cool:

Bullshit UAE has worlds largest aluminium factory. Turkey is industrialised and soon Bangladesh will also be like Turkey.

Its not religion its poverty. Poverty drives people into fundamentilism. Thats the reason why there has been no hindu backlash in india after Marad incident.

Back
Top Bottom