Reaction score
Country
India
focusonAgni6.jpg

SOURCE

http://www.spsmai.com/ebook/pdf/483213.pdf

The article is more about dong feng than agni

The article is more about dong feng than agni

the article has Agni content also but the author is adding Df 41 series BM here to point out the importance for having a BM exactly like china with MIRVs capable to cover entire china

Also it wants to say that AGNI 6 would also be installed on india' future SSBN subs that is very important

BTW

Due to security reasons very less info one would say about AGNI 6 ,even if the author may be knowing or not knowing any thing about Agni-VI

Sensationalism-based article. What revolutionary "seeker technology" is the author referring to? Terminal seekers in MIRVed ICBMs? :no:
Furthermore, BMD shields cannot effectively stop multiple incoming targets. And if an MIRVed ICBM also deploys decoys, we are looking at 6-10 targets per ICBM on average.

Sensationalism-based article. What revolutionary "seeker technology" is the author referring to? Terminal seekers in MIRVed ICBMs? :no:

Hi dude:D

"Revolutionary seeker technology"

Hmm !! may be what chinese got from Russia;)

a long way to go for AGNI 6 as Agni 5 is yet to be perfected
Furthermore, BMD shields cannot effectively stop multiple incoming targets. And if an MIRVed ICBM also deploys decoys, we are looking at 6-10 targets per ICBM on average.
Yes it could but not all
out 0f 100% perhaps 80-90% at max it could stop but 100% is practically no
i beleive in boost phase / midcourse phase interception but terminal stage intereception is very difficult

BTW
BMD shields & agni 5-6 for india needs time to mature

..AGNI VI is China specific...
pakistan has nothing to bother about...apart from being HMV :azn:

@Tangent: my friend, stop making declaration.... post some thing constructive than destructive.... let it be specific or not, we should be keep quite....

Last edited by a moderator:
OK...
Advise accepted. Wish similar 'good advise' are given by reasonable pakistani members...

( I really want to be a constructive here...:blink:)

What revolutionary "seeker technology" is the author referring to? :no:

Seeker Technology is needed for MIRV program. Because each of the warheads is used to attack different target, thus for navigating each warhead to it's destination is done by seeker technology.

Here once the MIRV(warhead) gets separated, each warhead keeps updating itself on the path it need to follow using seeker technology.

OK...
Advise accepted. Wish similar 'good advise' are given by reasonable pakistani members...

( I really want to be a constructive here...:blink:)

well i don't bother what pakistani members post.... but i will if it is an Indian member... i am simply saying.... Even it is specific for any one... we should announce it as ****** killer etc....

Hi dude:D

Yes it could but not all
out 0f 100% perhaps 80-90% at max it could stop but 100% is practically no
i beleive in boost phase / midcourse phase interception but terminal stage intereception is very difficult

BTW
BMD shields & agni 5-6 for india needs time to mature

Hey Doc! :D

No man, BMDs are wayy too ineffective against authorized, full-scale attacks.

A-6 will be integrated into our SSBN??then sure that thing will be much more compact and shorter than A-5.right??sure thats not K-4.

Hey Doc! :D

No man, BMDs are wayy too ineffective against authorized, full-scale attacks.

thanx for your concern.now please go back to the topic..continue this course for few more posts and we'll have megaton F@@rt and virtual nuclear war here..

Seeker Technology is needed for MIRV program. Because each of the warheads is used to attack different target, thus for navigating each warhead to it's destination is done by seeker technology.

Here once the MIRV(warhead) gets separated, each warhead keeps updating itself on the path it need to follow using seeker technology.

Oh God :rolleyes:

MIRVs don't need any terminal seekers! They are traveling at too high velocities to maneuver to the extent that the attack can be considered as an attack of surgical precision.
The MIRV bus is guided, and releases RVs on pre-calculated points in space (after course corrections). Since release at each points maps the individual RV trajectory to a specific target, there isn't any need for terminal guidance. The RV can strike within 300 meters of the target.

pak member be chill its not for pakistan...:devil:

The authenticity of the article is being questioned here, not the Indian capability. India pretty much has the capability and resources to develop MIRVs.

thanx for your concern.now please go back to the topic..continue this course for few more posts and we'll have megaton F@@rt and virtual nuclear war here..

:oops:

Oh God :rolleyes:

MIRVs don't need any terminal seekers! They are traveling at too high velocities to maneuver to the extent that the attack can be considered as an attack of surgical precision.
The MIRV bus is guided, and releases RVs on pre-calculated points in space (after course corrections). Since release at each points maps the individual RV trajectory to a specific target, there isn't any need for terminal guidance. The RV can strike within 300 meters of the target.

Our Agni IV has the CEP of less than 25m. Our BM are very accurate and don't have such large CEP. If you know, any RV requires path correction device which takes it position from the satellite or any navigational device even if it is for few seconds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom