What's new

FM Qureshi leaves for ‘very important’ two-day China visit

There is no such thing as Pakistan being anti- US just because of close relations with China

US policy vis via Afghanistan has completely changed just because of Pakistans determination of changing the facts on the ground.

Same thing vis via Kashmir will happen. US might be Chinas enemy today but in many cases would also take Pakistans side.

Look at Kamala Harris statement regarding Kashmir or How pro Pakistan Joe Biden is (Who repeatedly came up with and sponsored military aid bills to Pakistan). In fact if there is any member of the Senate who is more Pro Pakistan then its Joe Biden.

Joe biden once told Karzai to his face after Karzai complained about Pakistan, "Sir with all due respect Pakistan will always be 500 times more Important to us than Afghanistan"- Joe Biden.

Li Shimin, the emperor of China’s Tang Dynasty, attacked Goguryeo aggressively in the early Tang Dynasty.The minister advised him that the country has just been established and needs to stop military operations and develop the economy. At this time, it is not a good time to take large-scale military operations.

Li Shimin said that if the enemy is not eliminated when it is weak, it will become a disaster for future generations. As a contemporary, it is the responsibility to eliminate threats for future generations.

I am not expressing an opinion, I am just recounting stories widely spread on the Chinese Internet after the Sino-Indian conflict.
Thanks for your insight into contemporary Chinese thinking.

Every day Indian TV channels are barking and spreading fake news against Pakistan, China, Turkey, Iran and Malaysia.

this is how they live in their own world.some of them are feeling shameful for modi silence over lac.i think those indians who are feeling more pain are patriotic.bjp cell workers are selling fake news on media.

this is very important visit. keep a close eye on developments. remember uae fm contacted indian fm just after historical deal between uae and israel. india is trying hard to isolate pakistan.

Pakistan keeping all it's egg in one basket ..
It will be a check mate if India starts its balancing act vis a vis China and America ..There will nothing left to fall back..
You being a small power will not decide but the China the bigger power will decide this.

There is simply not enough raw material to make a big fire out of these two countries ..That's a simple fact..

That's the problem with you indians, deluded fantasy of whatever. Forgetting or ignoring the fact that zionist-america, zionist-britain and zionist-france are playing you indians for a fool. They want a war between China and india. That's their age old tact, used from their playbook over the last two centuries. Architects of the french revolution, nepolianic wars in Europe, american revolution, colonial expansion, opium wars, assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand, first world war, treaty of versailles, bolshevik revolution, the fall of the ottomans, the british sponsored najdi alliance, the division of the Middle East and the list goes on and on and on.

You know the problem with you indians is, the same problem that most nationalist zealots have, delusions of grandeur. India's real enemy is not Pakistan, China, Turkey or Iran. India's real enemy are zionist-israel, zionist-america, zionist-britain and zionist-france. I put "zionist" in front because they are the ones who own and control america, britain, france, israel and their stooges the saudis, egyptians, emiratis, jordanians and turks. The people of the latter countries have ruling class imposed upon them, and most cases, they are successfully brainwashed. The latter countries are wholesale owned by zionists.

The interesting part is, zionists don't give a shit about any of these countries, the same way they wouldn't give a shit about india. Their only priority is israel, and will do anything and everything to further their goals to empower israel as a ruling state. So india, you're just a pawn on the chessboard for zionists. They fool you, because you don't bother reading about their nasty history. And that's because you all are too busy worshipping the "White Skin!"

Historically India wasn't one country, one political entity. Post 1947, India become one

How can that be true when Pakistan and Bangladesh are seperate entities, the Indus river which India is named after is within Pakistan and many famous "ancient Indians" have their roots in Pakistan. Its like if a country names itself 'Europe' that doesnt mean it therefore has ownership of all history, culture, and traditions associated with the continent of Europe.

Great to see, but where is his mask?
A partnership with China is the best thing that happened to Pakistan. Hopefully they are discussing the next phases of CPEC investment and issues with Northern areas. Pakistan needs to maintain its stand against the Saudis, it's about time someone stood up to them and showed them - they are nothing special and certainly cannot be relied upon.

How can that be true when Pakistan and Bangladesh are seperate entities, the Indus river which India is named after is within Pakistan and many famous "ancient Indians" have their roots in Pakistan. Its like if a country names itself 'Europe' that doesnt mean it therefore has ownership of all history, culture, and traditions associated with the continent of Europe.

You misunderstood my post.

Li Shimin, the emperor of China’s Tang Dynasty, attacked Goguryeo aggressively in the early Tang Dynasty.The minister advised him that the country has just been established and needs to stop military operations and develop the economy. At this time, it is not a good time to take large-scale military operations.

Li Shimin said that if the enemy is not eliminated when it is weak, it will become a disaster for future generations. As a contemporary, it is the responsibility to eliminate threats for future generations.

I am not expressing an opinion, I am just recounting stories widely spread on the Chinese Internet after the Sino-Indian conflict.

So, Chinese think that they "eliminated" or fixed India with the latest actions? Please tell me what do you guys think?

In a democracy - Pre-emptive strikes are not accepted by general public. But China is a dictatorship, not sure what regular chinese think.

Could be... Or do you think it's more in preparation of Promote Xi' visit to Pakistan sometime this fall???. It could be just that...
Might be but I have a feeling that things didn't go as planned in KSA. We are missing something very vital here. President Xi visit was announced some days ago but why visit now. Media is saying it's annual foreign minister meeting on progress of CPEC. But SMQ visit came at once no one knew about it. And his statement before going also raises suspicions.

Back
Top Bottom