What's new

FM Bilawal Bhutto to embark on maiden US visit on May 18

Witty FM Bilawal

انہیں مسلط کرکے آپ یہاں پہنچ گئے ؟؟

1653029722456.png

The best part was where Bilawal compared Imran parallel to trump without naming names.

Last edited:
FM Bilawal defending former PM's trip to Moscow on the evening of Russian attack to Ukraine

FM Bilawal on Kashmir issue, I must say this is one of the best argument on Kashmir issue:

defending PM on Moscow is a good omen, but it seems they will cash it at home at jalsas.

he raised the voice for Kashmir, i'm surprised. he is taking a new narrative apart from his party otherwise we have seen them playing games on this issue over decades.

but i can see both PMLN and PPP taking the words from IK to proceed into future politics.

Politics is the only field jahan gadhay bhi ghoday ban jatay hain with passage of time. Ek se ek nalaiq log ministers reh chukay hain subcontinent mein, yeh to phir bhi padha likha hai.

defending PM on Moscow is a good omen, but it seems they will cash it at home at jalsas.

he raised the voice for Kashmir, i'm surprised. he is taking a new narrative apart from his party otherwise we have seen them playing games on this issue over decades.

but i can see both PMLN and PPP taking the words from IK to proceed into future politics.

This has already started:

And best thing is the replies to this thread.

If I take an unemployed beggar with no skills, no experience, no talent off the street and have him read a written script talking about Kashmir and Russia, will you vote for him as Prime Minister?

I can give him a last name Bhutto or Sharif to make it more exciting.

If I take an unemployed beggar with no skills, no experience, no talent off the street and have him read a written script talking about Kashmir and Russia, will you vote for him as Prime Minister?

I can give him a last name Bhutto or Sharif to make it more exciting.
i will certainly not vote for someone you choose, that's for sure.

and did you read what i said?

i will certainly not vote for someone you choose, that's for sure.

Then you should never vote for this Bilawal Zardari buffoon.

and did you read what i said?

His speeches and media talk are written by media handlers. If you think this clown has any intelligence or freedom to speak on his own, you don't know his father.

Then you should never vote for this Bilawal Zardari buffoon.

His speeches and media talk are written by media handlers. If you think this clown has any intelligence or freedom to speak on his own, you don't know his father.

"defending PM on Moscow is a good omen, but it seems they will cash it at home at jalsas.

but i can see both PMLN and PPP taking the words from IK to proceed into future politics."

don't you prompt me again, if you can't understand things.

THIS is the part I was commenting on. He is reciting speeches prepared by party operatives. This clown has no intelligence or freedom to voice personal opinions.

don't you prompt me again, if you can't understand things.

Don't write crap if you don't understand what you yourself are writing.

THIS is the part I was commenting on. He is reciting speeches prepared by party operatives. This clown has no intelligence or freedom to voice personal opinions.

Don't write crap if you don't understand what you yourself are writing.

you really need to grow up, clearly don't understand things and the meaning for the words and i am not here to teach you,

and ... you are ignored

Man the cringe and embarrassment one feels seeing this entitled brat as the FM is unbearable.
For power PMLN can do anything and Zardari wants to launch his son internationally. This is the last post of this boy....end of the carrier.

Back
Top Bottom