What's new

Flight info screens at Vietnam’s 2 major airports hacked

it will be very funny to hacker each other rather than writing dirty words on woman's passport.

It seems the SCS conflict between Vietnam and China more complex than we thought, isn't it ?:lol:
Complex and confused. a high stakes poker game. I must admit you surprise the audience a bit recently by announcing Russia participating a joint naval drill. Curiously the Russians are pretty much silent, not revealing much details nor confirmed what kind of drill and how many ships will participate.

Do you bear all the costs?

So have they fixed it yet or their systems are still down?

Hackers allegedly from China attack flight info screens at Vietnam's airports, carrier's website

By Thanh Luan-Mai Ha-Mai Vong-Ngoc Le, Thanh Nien News

hackerchinakqho_UZAH.jpg

Flight information display systems in Vietnam's two major airport and the website of the national flag carrier became targets of online hackers suspected from China on Friday.
Flight information screens and advertising screens at Hanoi's Noi Bai Airport and Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City were hacked to display distorted information about the East Sea (South China Sea) and insult Vietnam and the Philippines, said Nguyen Nhat, Vice Minister of Transport.
The hackers even played a recording on the sound systems at the two airports, in which they introduced themselves as 1937cN.net team.
The airport authorities therefore were forced to switch off the flight information screens and sound systems.
They also have to shut down servers operating check-in systems at the two airports, a source told Thanh Nien.
As a result, manual check-in was required, causing multiple flight delays.
Vice Minister Nhat, however, said the incidents did not affect the security or air traffic control at the airports.

Meanwhile, Vietnam Airlines' website was also defaced and displayed the same distorted information between 4 p.m. and 5.45 p.m., before the carrier can regained control of the domain, it said in a statement.
Ngo Tuan Anh, Vice Chairman of security firm BKAV, alleged that the same 1937cN team was behind the attack on the website.
1937cN, according to hack-cn.com, a website that ranks hackers' groups in China, is the best-known and most powerful in the country. It has targets many websites in Vietnam for the past years.
The hack occurred two weeks after an international tribunal issued a ruling in favor of the Philippines that invalidated China's claims in the South China Sea.
Also this afternoon, hackers leaked a list of more than 400,000 members of Vietnam Airlines' frequent flyer program.
Ngo Tran Vu, chief executive officer of NTS security firm, suggested that those customers change their account login information to prevent personal information from being stolen.
According to the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam, police has launched an investigation into the cyber attack.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/societ...vietnams-airports-carriers-website-64756.html

Certainly it's voice of betray, you can cowardly bark overseas and its another cyber attack.
It is you, who is barking. You even didn't know Vietcong as fighting organization stops existing after the Vietnam war. The number of exile Chinese far exceeds of Vietnamese. You better care of those exile chinese. There are a lot of them wanting to see communist China go down. Gordon Chang is one of them.

No so called exile Chinese, they go overseas from China mainland, Taiwan, Hongkong or Macao, it's free immigration. Exiled Vietnamese are homeless dogs till they to back home with American army.
They are called boat refugees in some countries.
Australia has just sent back some boats back to Southeast Asia.

No so called exile Chinese, they go overseas from China mainland, Taiwan, Hongkong or Macao, it's free immigration. Exiled Vietnamese are homeless dogs till they to back home with American army.
when will you stop barking?

probably you troller don´t know, but the government of Vietnam treats ALL vietnamese as part of the nation. regardless of colors of national passports. exile vietnamese are exempted from visa for entering vietnam. the law gives all vietnamese ethnic the rights to settle down and buy properties. a revised law gives foreigners the rights to buy all types of properties, but there are some restrictions. there are no restrictions at all for exile vietnamese. Vietnam as country does not care of passport, but ethnic.

but I wonder why do you care too much of exile vietnamese?

I returned from Vietnam from a recent trip.

I have a german passport. I can if I want to work and settle down in one of 28 EU member states.

when will you stop barking?

probably you troller don´t know, but the government of Vietnam treats ALL vietnamese as part of the nation. regardless of colors of national passports. exile vietnamese are exempted from visa for entering vietnam. the law gives all vietnamese ethnic the rights to settle down and buy properties. a revised law gives foreigners the rights to buy all types of properties, but there are some restrictions. there are no restrictions at all for exile vietnamese. Vietnam as country does not care of passport, but ethnic.

but I wonder why do you care too much of exile vietnamese?

I returned from Vietnam from a recent trip.

I have a german passport. I can if I want to work and settle down in one of 28 EU member states.

The gov of Vietnam treat exiled Vietnamese as ATM. You'd better buy property in Vietnam rather than hide there barking Vietcong don't exist.

3b87e950352ac65c24ff79c3f9f2b21192138a83.jpg
过去情报工作由总参下属的情报部门负责。通常意义上的情报获取,主要通过分析公开资料、派遣谍报人员等方式获取外军信息;技术侦察工作,主要通过电子侦察站、电子侦察卫星、电子侦察机等手段获取敌方雷达和无线电通讯信号,经处理分析获取信息;电子对抗力量包括电子对抗团、电子侦察机等,负责干扰敌方雷达和通讯;网络攻防力量指黑客部队;心理战力量包括最近服役的心理战飞机等,可通过网络、电视和广播方式对敌方广大区域实施心理战。电子战这类部队不真刀真枪地打仗,但他们对作战的价值一点也不亚于传统部队
实行军委多部门制、形成军委管总格局过程中,出于精简机构和人员、理顺指挥关系等方面的考虑,决定将总部直属的情报、技侦、电子对抗、网络攻防、心理战、通讯等方面力量分离出去,这就需要建立新的指挥和管理体制。将它们整合到一起时,称“战略支援部队”最为合适。

001rARJnzy6NTbduXcLc3&690.jpg

maybe just a joking from PLASS
do you see the electron cloud+satellite on its badge?

Last edited:
Complex and confused. a high stakes poker game. I must admit you surprise the audience a bit recently by announcing Russia participating a joint naval drill. Curiously the Russians are pretty much silent, not revealing much details nor confirmed what kind of drill and how many ships will participate.

Do you bear all the costs?
That complex is between overseas Vietnamese and Vietnamese government of Democratic Republic of Vietnam, not for China ... i guess the Northern government in Vietnam now meet more pressures from inside and overseas. The game of SCS dispute is hurting social stability more than China, doesn't the VCP fear losing ability to govern Vietnam during SCS dispute ? Yes they will. The one thing i can believe the overseas Vietnamese hate VCP, and VCP dislike overseas Vietnamese too, both not alliance.

================================================================

All the costs ? U mean 1980s border conflict between Vietnam and China Army ? Or 1980s Sea War in SCS islands between Vietnam and China Navy ?

Pls tell me, during last conflict what cost Vietnam bring to China ? Although both experienced unhappy time, if Vietnam economy need development Vietnam still need China, the biggest neighbor and biggest foreign market.:coffee:

Last edited:
They are called boat refugees in some countries.
Australia has just sent back some boats back to Southeast Asia.
australia accepted 200,000 viet refugees. so sending back a few is not a big issue.

PhuongLe_20131116_VCA-fundraising-dinner-0640-640x360.jpg

PhuongLe_20131116_VCA-fundraising-dinner-0816.jpg

PhuongLe_20131116_VCA-fundraising-dinner-0847.jpg

20120309142723_1.jpg

with the Mayor of Brisbane
20120309142811_5.jpg

ask @jhungary he knows some vietnamese dominated towns

That complex is between overseas Vietnamese and Vietnamese government of Democratic Republic of Vietnam, not for China ... i guess the Northern government in Vietnam now meet more pressures from inside and overseas. The game of SCS dispute is hurting social stability more than China, doesn't the VCP fear losing ability to govern Vietnam during SCS dispute ? Yes they will. The one thing i can believe the overseas Vietnamese hate VCP, and VCP dislike overseas Vietnamese too, both not alliance.

================================================================

All the costs ? U mean 1980s border conflict between Vietnam and China Army ? Or 1980s Sea War in SCS islands between Vietnam and China Navy ?

Pls tell me, during last conflict what cost Vietnam bring to China ? Although both experienced unhappy time, if Vietnam economy need development Vietnam still need China, the biggest neighbor and biggest foreign market.:coffee:
you misunderstood me.

I meant do you pay for all the costs of the upcoming joint execise with the russians in the south china sea?

I think such exercise is not cheap. consider the costs of fuels, missiles being fired, propaganda leaflets being printed, possible casualties among chinese or russian members, time wasted at sea, maintenance costs after exercise, bad public sentiment among neighbor countries from vietnam to philippines, tension rising...

Back
Top Bottom