What's new

Flash - President Ghani orders Fazullah's arrest.

When there isn't anything to implicate them in a situation, bringing up conspiracy theories about a specific ethnicity is irrational, which can be easily and reasonably interpreted as hatred.

Aside from the World bank and news outlets, my family in friends in Pakistan too, disagree with that. There are no solid results. You hear about investments (which tend to vanish quite frequently ; see PML-N’s financial wizardry) and mega-projects (also riddled with issues) on TV and ads but you need to drag around gas cylinders for miles just to be able to cook food.

Very well, fingers crossed for the end of Fazlullah - the headline should be ''Radio silenced'' :lol:

I'll just give you three short answers for the bold part above:
1) The first bold part above, about Pashtuns or ethnicity in question, a glass can be considered half empty by one and half full by another one. Its funny how we form our opinions based on information that we get or have. You'll have your opinion, I have mine, both of us are definitely not looking at this with the SAME information for sure.

2) Like I said before, 70 years of problems can't be solved in 2. These guys need to finish their term. Don't bring up the history here as everyone's muddied the waters in the history. I am talking NOW, and the Future of Pakistan. Its very bright, specially from today, now that you have a National Anti-Terrorism policy. BTW, how many times have you seen ALL political parties sit down for 11 HOURS to form a consensus and that too, in Pakistan. This is a great example of how the current government is tackling such critical issues with utmost consensus. If the military was running everything like you suggested in your previous posts, there was sure as heck no need for ALL political parties to sit around for 11 hours, trying to form a consensus. Gen. Raheel openly commended the government and the political system in owning this and providing support to the Military all the way so that they can curve down this terrorism problem.

This national policy for combating terrorism will help Pakistan stabilize a LOT and it'll get rid of the extremism mentality, resulting in a more tolerant and peaceful Pakistan, which can then easily grow its economy and have great ties with all its neighbors and across the goal.

both of us are definitely not looking at this with the SAME information for sure.
For God's sake, don't drag your pigeon from GHQ in this again. I have the same internet as you, and here's the 'information' you cited: Pashtunistan pres
A presentation by some dude from America, on the internet, on a blog/free sharing website. And a Wikipedia article that contradicts your theory.
You can believe whatever you want to, but don't expect others to take it seriously.

Like I said before, 70 years of problems can't be solved in 2. These guys need to finish their term. Don't bring up the history here as everyone's muddied the waters in the history. I am talking NOW, and the Future of Pakistan. Its very bright, specially from today, now that you have a National Anti-Terrorism policy. BTW, how many times have you seen ALL political parties sit down for 11 HOURS to form a consensus and that too, in Pakistan. This is a great example of how the current government is tackling such critical issues with utmost consensus. If the military was running everything like you suggested in your previous posts, there was sure as heck no need for ALL political parties to sit around for 11 hours, trying to form a consensus. Gen. Raheel openly commended the government and the political system in owning this and providing support to the Military all the way so that they can curve down this terrorism problem.

This national policy for combating terrorism will help Pakistan stabilize a LOT and it'll get rid of the extremism mentality, resulting in a more tolerant and peaceful Pakistan, which can then easily grow its economy and have great ties with all its neighbors and across the goal.
How does any of this wall of text address my argument? I don't have any problem with the government completing its term. Neither am I bringing up any history.
My problems are simple:
1) The election system should have been reformed and the rigging allegations should have been investigated sot that the NEXT elections could be better and more democratic. There is absolutely no reason, except hypocrisy and corruption, to oppose this demand. Rumors are that the military has promised to resolve this issue with the judicial commission once terrorism is handled, and my hopes for that are high. If it doesn't happen, there is no way the future is 'bright'.

2)The government has misplaced priorities and abysmal performance when it comes to the issues that really matter. But I don't have an issue with waiting till the next elections, as long as I can be sure that they will be proper, democratic and fair.

The only reason the 'current government' is 'tackling critical issues' with 'utmost consensus' is because a) The military is pushing for it and b)The absolute majority public opinion demands it.

The military is the reason those parties sat there in the first place. They pressurized all those corrupt politicians to sit and tackle the issue - everything was supervised by the military, as was evident by their presence in every meeting.
I never said the military was 'running the show'. I said they were controlling it. They're making the civilians run it.

And there are plenty of reasons for them to sit there for the time they did.

Its very bright, specially from today
That's what every politician says when he comes in power.
now that you have a National Anti-Terrorism policy
We always had one, and NACTA. No one took it seriously, that was the issue. From now on, they sure as hell will.

For God's sake, don't drag your pigeon from GHQ in this again. I have the same internet as you, and here's the 'information' you cited: Pashtunistan pres
A presentation by some dude from America, on the internet, on a blog/free sharing website. And a Wikipedia article that contradicts your theory.

If you were a woman, everyone reading your arguments would think we were married lol. I don't have a pigeon, I have a Blad Eagle that flies Hypersonic from your GHQ to my home :)

I think I've said enough today Merry Xmas!

Back
Top Bottom