What's new

“Flag around Quaids Mazar”

ahsanwaseemkhan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Last week I happened to drive past the Quaids Mausoleum and observed that many new flags of PPP were moving with the air on the poles throughout the whole street with some old,heavily soiled and ragged Pakistani flags which showed that they were flagging on the poles from a long time. My my!!!!!

I think all the political parties should be ordered not to fix party flags near Quaids Mausoleum as it represents the whole nation not a particular party and new shining flags of Pakistan should be fixed there.

Last edited:
You are correct. PPP and all these parties need to get things straight. I just hate it when i dont see the same amount of Pakistani flags than PPP or MQM.

it might also be coz Quaid's birthday is comin tomorrow.

Last week I happened to drive past the Quaids Mausoleum and observed that many new flags of PPP were moving with the air on the poles throughout the whole street with some old,heavily soiled and ragged Pakistani flags which showed that they were flagging on the poles from a long time. My my!!!!!

I think all the political parties should be ordered not to fix party flags near Quaids Mausoleum as it represents the whole nation not a particular party and new shining flags of Pakistan should be fixed there.

You are correct. PPP and all these parties need to get things straight. I just hate it when i dont see the same amount of Pakistani flags than PPP or MQM.

Its Jiye Pakistan
not Jiye Bhutto, or Jiye Altaf.

Extent of patriotic nationalism shown above, its really highly regarded and far above on all comments, just we all Pakistani, needed to follow it by keeping in minds and soul the:
"Pakistan first".

Here I must salute to all Pakistani, and especillay the above sensible patriotic commentators!

Back
Top Bottom