What's new

Five more years of Narendra Modi will take India to a dark place Kapil Komireddi

I'm not interested in left or right leaning media houses and their opeds. I have read this long back(The wire being particularly left leaning), not worth reading much.

We can have our own individual point of view for the matter without leaning towards any side.

You are free to your POV, your leanings and ideologue...so are the rest. This posted article is for other members too.

You are free to your POV, your leanings and ideologue...so are the rest. This posted article is for other members too.
So basically you don't have any point to discuss rather firing blank shots and Indian opeds? Then why quote me in the first place? lol

crop.jpg

So basically you don't have any point to discuss rather firing blank shots and Indian opeds? Then why quote me in the first place? lol

Have written my thoughts in the first post in this thread...that's about it...you can ignore me here for posting the article as a reply.

Have written my thoughts in the first post in this thread...that's about it...you can ignore me here for posting the article as a reply.
Yeah, thanks for the tip. I'm here for engaging in conversations not for a third party copy paste thrown back and forth.

He is a talkative and appealing person when scripts are provided, no wonder about it. But he isnt much bright as a person when asked something instantly and he doesnt have much useful to contribute to India either. His funny remarks are all over the place. He is tolerable but his next line of people are even more ludicrous, Yogi Shah etc. India as a big nation deserve much more than these.

He is a talkative and appealing person when scripts are provided, no wonder about it. But he isnt much bright as a person when asked something instantly and he doesnt have much useful to contribute to India either. His funny remarks are all over the place. He is tolerable but his next line of people are even more ludicrous, Yogi Shah etc. India as a big nation deserve much more than these.

Barring the demonetization disaster, his performance hasn't been that bad. Growth rate averaged 7%. Inflation has remained low.

Curriculum Veta has only 1 word - "2002 Gujarat". Many RSS extremist Hindus votes just for that. They wants to imagine to create a land of the pure in India devoid of Muslims and Christians. This ideology came from Savarkar, Golwalkar and such RSS old extremists.

Back
Top Bottom