What's new

Five countries the U.S. is screwing over

My point exactly...

No. Not your point exactly. Your just a loser trying to make any point out of anything. I may speak in 7 languages, you wont even care to know, and for sure not the slangs. Keep your slang to a
place your listened.

Now, Since we talk about Incompetence, and US relying on other nations to "Tell you
Stuff" Update yourself!

The World’s Best Intelligence Agencies

"Keep your slang to a place your listened,"??? Oh please do lecture me on English. By your definition of competence...I'm fluent in hundreds of languages (I can click on babelfish). My dear "Dr", Phd or Md? What fine institution can lay claim to your genius? The CIA is incompetent because they gather from many sources? Not quite clear on the concept, are we?

"Keep your slang to a place your listened,"??? Oh please do lecture me on English. By your definition of competence...I'm fluent in hundreds of languages (I can click on babelfish). My dear "Dr", Phd or Md? What fine institution can lay claim to your genius?

If your that inteligent, then why are you asking me?

US has screwed us over.

“To be an enemy of America can be dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal”. Henry Kissinger

US has screwed us over.

“To be an enemy of America can be dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal”. Henry Kissinger

“Pity poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States.” So said Mexican leader Porfirio Diaz

So...what 5 countries do YOU think the US has screwed over? (sorry for the slang)

why-do-they-hate-us1.jpg

United States bombings of other countries
http://killinghope.org/superogue/bomb.htm

They hate us? Oh no...I may lose sleep. When they love us I will worry. I'm sure the Romans worried about the love of their enemies. Does it eat at you that India doesn't love Pakistan? As far as bases....some one there must not mind us.:usflag:

So...what 5 countries do YOU think the US has screwed over? (sorry for the slang)

They hate us? Oh no...I may lose sleep. When they love us I will worry. I'm sure the Romans worried about the love of their enemies. Does it eat at you that India doesn't love Pakistan? As far as bases....some one there must not mind us.:usflag:

United States bombings of other countries
United States bombing of other countries: The master list

To answer your first question. You have screwed over half the world! And second question: Not it does not eat me that india does not love PK coz the feeling is mutual.

And now you know how the US feels about the nation who get bombed (hint...we don't like them, they us....mutual feelings)

The US bombing list
Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-1961

Guatemala 1960

Congo 1964

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Grenada 1983

Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1980s

Nicaragua 1980s

Iran 1987

Panama 1989

Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1993

Bosnia 1994, 1995

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia 1999

Yemen 2002

Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)

Iraq 2003-present

Afghanistan 2001-present

Pakistan 2007-present

Somalia 2007-8, 2011

Yemen 2009, 2011

Libya 2011

Plus
Iran, April 2003 -- hit by US missiles during bombing of Iraq, killing at least one person {2}

Pakistan, 2002-03 -- bombed by US planes several times as part of combat against the Taliban and other opponents of the US occupation of Afghanistan {3}

China, 1999 -- its heavily bombed embassy in Belgrade is legally Chinese territory, and it appears rather certain that the bombing was no accident (see chapter 25)

France, 1986 -- After the French government refused the use of its air space to US warplanes headed for a bombing raid on Libya, the planes were forced to take another, longer route; when they reached Libya they bombed so close to the French embassy that the building was damaged and all communication links knocked out.{4}

Bombed 10s of countries and sanctioned half the world.
Who's the terrorist in real terms?.. Not US right?.. Go figure.
What goes around, comes around!

Bombed 10s of countries and sanctioned half the world.
Who's the terrorist in real terms?.. Not US right?.. Go figure.
What goes around, comes around!

China and France should not be in that list.

Back
Top Bottom