Not open for further replies.

Kuwaiti Girl

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
First Turkish School now open in Qatar
https://dohanews.co/first-turkish-school-now-open-qatar/

MG_6538-586x391.jpg

Military Base in Qatar, and now a School. Our foothold in the Peninsula is strenghtening so is our relations with Emiratis

Ask the Qataris to make Turkish a second official language. I'm sure they wouldn't mind lol.

Ask the Qataris to make Turkish a second official language. I'm sure they wouldn't mind lol.
i was in kuwait last month. and everybody was nice to me as turkish:). are you from wahhabi side of kuwait?

i was in kuwait last month. and everybody was nice to me as turkish:). are you from wahhabi side of kuwait?
LOL, no. I despise Wahhabis.

Did you enjoy Kuwait? :-)

Did you visit The Avenues?

LOL, no. I despise Wahhabis.

Did you enjoy Kuwait? :-)

Did you visit The Avenues?
i was there for2 days only!i would visit the avenue next time. i was in al mubarakiya and salmiya area.:)but hotels are very expensive:) there are nice restaurants and cafes so over all i liked it..

i was there for2 days only!i would visit the avenue next time. i was in al mubarakiya and salmiya area.:)but hotels are very expensive:) there are nice restaurants and cafes so over all i liked it..
Glad you liked it. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed the old souq; all foreigners do. :p:

And yeah, Kuwait is filled with restaurants and cafeterias lol.

You should also check out Kuwait Towers next time you visit.

Glad you liked it. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed the old souq; all foreigners do. :p:

And yeah, Kuwait is filled with restaurants and cafeterias lol.

You should also check out Kuwait Towers next time you visit.
i would visit next time hopefully.. .i was thinking turkish coffee is strongest on earth untill i had arabic coffee! and your tea cup is very very small for a turkish:)

Wahhabi side of Kuwait lol. as someone who has close relatives from Kuwait. never heard that term before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom