What's new

first time Chinese naval ship formation to visit Israel

Haram Act by China in Ramadan.

The Port Fees Collected by Israel and Money spent by PLAN Sailors in Israel will be used for killing Pallies i.e. Muslim Blood.

easily understand ,right?
China is just a small country when compared with the USA
only USA be able to stretch out her hand to every corner of the earth

i am wonder is this visit something to do with Syria and Iran ?

does this visit have something to do with Syria and Iran ?
i am not wonder if some relation be found

Who knows. Right now China which was weak will get stronger and is already starting to interfere and dealing with border disputes with other countries. Like you said it was small back then. If I was the leader of China I take my time before conquering other nations. Art of War.

that's a norm.

they just fear China as much as they fear USA, big guys fully armed.

but China seems more benevolent than the US.

No its not othewise it wouldn't be feared. Its past wars with Vietnam, India and U.S. shows it. Not to mention border disputes with Russia and over the South China Sea. Don't claim something that is not a fact.

He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones!

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.-Sun Tzu

OMG Evil Jews and Saint Chinese :china: I wonder what Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have to say about the same?

it has nothing to do with pakistan and bangladesh.
and our relation with pakistan and bangladesh not depends on religion.
the good relationship mainly because we have a common enemy: the mighty, evil india...:laugh:

I think China wants to develop friendship with Israel. Now all of us know that China and USA are in opposition with each other. And world is getting divided into two teams. Also India is now very close with USA. Therefore diplomatically China wants the support of Israel so that they can control the gulf countries and hindi Mahasagar.

I think China wants to develop friendship with Israel
The current geo politics is against it. Chinese will stand in the side of truth.

Now all of us know that China and USA are in opposition with each other.
Only political interest matters. Whoever getting in the path will be brutally eliminated by forces.
And world is getting divided into two teams.
Also India is now very close with USA.
Business is not alliance.
China is geographically and culturally closer.
[/quote]

Therefore diplomatically China wants the support of Israel so that they can control the gulf countries[/QUOTE]
what is written may work, whether someone like it or not. We have seen what china is doing in SCS, let alone Hindi mahasagar.:)

Excuse me??

Bible doesn't say that the earth is flat. Can you tell me which holy book says that? lol don't embarrasse yourself.

Besides, religious discussions are not allowed here so I'm not replying on it.

Today is 14th. The independence day for Pakistan. I can assure you that they don't like this bonding with Israel much.

I hope you weren't trying to insinuate that the Quran says the Earth is flat when you probably have never read the Quran in your life.

On topic why shouldn't the Chinese be friendly with Israel they have a lot to offer them.

China is strictly business. Whoever has more to offer is more important.

Look whos talking yet most Asian nations fear China. A country that has claimed no interference yet countries fear it, especially in Asia.

nah old man we don't fear China, they are a friendly nation to us. Always.
What their relation with Israel is completely their own matter, besides you don't go for diplomatic relation on the basis of religion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom