What's new

First pictures of PAF IL-78 aerial refuller!

Aircraft # R10-002: Paid a short visit to Frankfurt-Hahn (EDFH) on 21 Dec:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

color schemes of both c130 and midas are nice but i would love to see jft in darker , even blackish colour!

I s this the first one? or second one?

have PAF received the rest two of them? and the color scheme on all these is same or different?

Aircraft # R10-002: Paid a short visit to Frankfurt-Hahn (EDFH) on 21 Dec:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I s this the first one? or second one?

have PAF received the rest two of them? and the color scheme on all these is same or different?

No, Pakistan has received only one will receive this one soon and this is the second one because its serial says R10-002, (R10)=refurbished in 2010 and (002)=second one to Pakistan.
First one was having serial R09-001
owais.usmani posted its (R10-002) earlier picture on last page, where it wasn't having any marking or sign or even Refueling pod because it was taking the first test flight.(see the image below) You can see the white marks on tail of both birds

Last edited:
hope to see their numbers grow from 4 to 8 in future and also hope KC startokar soon be flying in PAF colors

It's ways better than the KC-130 isn't it? 0o anyway the both are only refuellers , we don't ask them many things in apart... refuel! xD

hi....but the pictures of IL-78 do not show ingermany....there are no pics, can you please upload them again thanks

Back
Top Bottom