What's new

First Mi-35 and Now $ 900 M Aid? Would it be too much to Swallow?

Pakistanis celebrating American handouts?!

Pakistan has been living off American handouts through out its existence, so what's new here??

It might be aid, but it is never free..Americans always get their pound of flesh!

I mean Pakistan has suffered more than 100 Billion dollars in economic losses in decade , in a war which they claim is essentially American.

Americans are not reimbursing even one tenth of that cost.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/716558/economic-survey-13-year-war-on-terror-cost-102-5-billion/

Last edited:
You guys seem to be forever dependent upon aid...aid...and more aid! When are you gonna learn to stand on your own feet? :azn:

donate.gif

:fie:
This is a live picture from your heart right now
Screen Shot 2014-06-23 at 5.09.41 PM.png

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I find it funny that Pakistanis should open threads about a Defence deal or a aid handout and scream on top of their voice that Indian a$$es are on fire. It's like they want negative Indian participation in these threads. Silly attitude, and disappointing to see a few respected members indulge in it with schoolboy glee.

Calm down fellas, Indians don't mind you guys getting some aid and some Helis. You have received aid before too, and have Russian Mi 17s already, don't you? Besides, you have the A bomb! :fie:We blew a big hole in our undies and pissed in our pants in 1998 itself. Hope this cheers you all.:rolleyes:

I find it funny that Pakistanis should open threads about a Defence deal or a aid handout and scream on top of their voice that Indian a$$es are on fire. It's like they want negative Indian participation in these threads. Silly attitude, and disappointing to see a few respected members indulge in it with schoolboy glee.

In two words it is called -- attention whoring.

Who cares about is that Aid or Reimbursement or any thing else . the importent is that we are getting what that we need to get... 8-) (aam khao ghutli na ginno...)

You guys seem to be forever dependent upon aid...aid...and more aid! When are you gonna learn to stand on your own feet? :azn:

donate.gif

:fie:

I think there was never a problem with financing ATAK.......... from what I heard, from the Turkish side, it will be under "very" favorable terms of payment...... however, Pakistan seems to be waiting for the third iteration of it....... and personally, I think, it may take up to two more years..... whatever the case, I think, for the very first time we are being pragmatic with our choice of weapon systems, unlike before, where we use to pick the shiniest of things.......

indeed one news after the other.

it doesnt bode well. specially when Iran is also increasing cooperation with Pakistan and Russia is also on board. we might see regular gunship strikes in Afghanistan and maybe joint missions to take out those "Baloch Samachar" camps being run in Indian conciliates"

by the way this cash should be enough to pay up for the ATAK T-129 @Hyperion? if that happens it will really choke some people

Calm down fellas, Indians don't mind you guys getting some aid and some Helis. You have received aid before too, and have Russian Mi 17s already, don't you? Besides, you have the A bomb! :fie:We blew a big hole in our undies and pissed in our pants in 1998 itself. Hope this cheers you all.:rolleyes:

OVer compensating for the Down with yahoodi America slogans they raised when drone strikes were the norm.

Last edited:
Who cares about is that Aid or Reimbursement or any thing else . the importent is that we are getting what that we need to get... 8-) (aam khao ghutli na ginno...)
You need to rise and shine, man! The Yanks have got you by your coat tails! When they ask you to jump, you jump! That's because you're totally dependent on their largesse since 1947! The yanks have made you totally dependent on them.

Beware! Yeh aam khatte honge in the long run!

sometimes these childish PAK poster made me laugh , when they asked some serious question they become angry and start rating negative lol ...
:woot::woot: Because no one takes India seriously :sarcastic:

Why drag India into everything ? What is it with this Pakistani obsession with India , I will never understand.

When did Indian govt. ever try to derail the American aid programme to Pakistan ?

Welcome to Conspiracystan.
What are you doing here on PDF? Obsession?

Back
Top Bottom