What's new

FIRST LOOK: India's IJT Sitara In IAF Colours (Tippy Grey) Finally

what is there to comment..good news indeed...

the picture is not very clear..would be thankful if some one digs up a new clear picture..

im waiting for when it will be induct by IAF. But there is no information or update about it fight test it has to made 280 flight test before induct by IAF.

HJT-36.jpg

7-hjt-36.jpg

im waiting for when it will be induct by IAF. But there is no information or update about it fight test it has to made 280 flight test before induct by IAF.

The flight tests with al-55I started last year. They are progressing well. New engines for the LSP have been supplied and LSP (12 aircrafts) are in advanced stage of mfg. They should get to IAF by end of this year or sometime next year. Then the serial production will start (20-24 per year).

The AL55 is a universal new-generation engine intended for the world market of jet trainers and lightweight combat aircraft.

The program of the AL55 engine family design and manufacture is to cover the period up to 2035.

The AL-55I engine is developed to the contract with HAL (India) for the HJT-36 jet trainer of the Indian Air Force.
The AL-55I is the leading design in the AL55 model series. The engine is developed in cooperation with UMPO, Ufa for the Indian Air Force jet trainers.

This is for the first time that India placed an order for a full-scale aircraft engine development for the national Air Force with a foreign company.
currently, Organization of the AL-55I licensed serial production in India is for the second stage of the program.

The AL-55I is a twin-shaft turbofan engine (3 + 5/1 + 1) designed on the basis of the world state-of-the-art engine-building technology.

Up-to-date design solutions and materials, new technologies have been incorporated in the engine design. The modular design enhances the engine manufacturability, controllability and maintainability, and reduces the engine operating costs as well. The engine is equipped with the automatic control system of the latest state-of-the-art electromechanical concept. It is also possible to equip the engine with a vectored thrust nozzle.

52_1_al-55_sborka.jpg

52_1_al-55_1.jpg

52_1_image19.jpg

52_1_al-55_box15.jpg

Hal sitara cockpit look better then tejas and even more advance....superb...can hal sitara have the abilities to carry weapon?

Back
Top Bottom