What's new

First kashmiri women to win Mrs India title

Get ready for comments labelling her "traitor", "token", #FakeNews or the latest now Twitter propaganda and cannot start thread based on twitter feeds.
Take your pick.

And if the above doesn't work, expect cheap shots at her looks, accusation of Indians being rapists and that she will not survive the "rapist indian mindset"

There...I have compiled the entire length of this thread in one post for you.

You're welcome!

Get ready for comments labelling her "traitor", "token", #FakeNews or the latest now Twitter propaganda and cannot start thread based on twitter feeds.
Take your pick.

And if the above doesn't work, expect cheap shots at her looks, accusation of Indians being rapists and that she will not survive the "rapist indian mindset"

You're welcome!
You missed the desperate bit.

Take your pick.

You're welcome!
Nobody actually bothered. Frankly Im more curious on whether this is news because she is from an insurgent region or whether the Mrs India competition actually matters.

Dont get lynched Potential ISI recruit. Pigeons and Balloons are already compromised.

I'm incognito, hiding in plain sight. Don't you worry my half moon friend.

Nobody actually bothered. Frankly Im more curious on whether this is news because she is from an insurgent region or whether the Mrs India competition actually matters.

Can it be both?

Back
Top Bottom