What's new

First Kamra Made JF17 to Fly on 23rd Nov...

excellent man.......thanks for taking the time to explain.

This was useful.

I speak occasionally with former and current pilots, and they actually say you would be amazed at how much the recoil can set the craft off course.
Out of curiosity, I once volunteered to assist Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) in cleaning up the range. We have A-10s with their Gatlings often and according to these guys, a three-seconds burst will stall the aircraft unless the pilot apply full throttle.

One doesnt think of these small things that really do matter a hell of a lot. In this situation, i can see why TVC would have great utility

but for high speed evasive maneuvers like trying to break the lock on an A2A, i would imagine dual engine TVC would be substantially more effective.

cheers
More engines equals to more thrust which equals to more violent maneuvers. Not always a good thing for the humans. This lead back to the issue of control level assignment.

well that's because the flying gun's GUN is so ridiculously powerful.....Hypothetically, if the brakes/flaps fail on landing, just fire away and you'll come to a standstill in no time

:rofl:

my favourite sound is the echo of the barrel and the incendiary rounds as they fly well over the speed of sound

by the way, i have an extremely soft spot for the warthogs. If I were in charge of procurement, I would have wanted 2 squadrons of those at least. Americans offered it to us during Gen. Zia regime and we rejected it.

coz those are badass.

well that's because the flying gun's GUN is so ridiculously powerful.....Hypothetically, if the brakes/flaps fail on landing, just fire away and you'll come to a standstill in no time

:rofl:

my favourite sound is the echo of the barrel and the incendiary rounds as they fly well over the speed of sound

by the way, i have an extremely soft spot for the warthogs. If I were in charge of procurement, I would have wanted 2 squadrons of those at least.

coz those are badass.
I got a souvenir practice round from that day. Stainless steel, not actual DU. But from our cover, I saw the effects of DU on an artillery piece donated by the Army. The gun was torn apart by one A-10, then the next A-10s in line would 'plink' away at the long barrel, knocking along the ground. Usually these A-10 pilots are good enough that they can shot one round at a time. Losers, meaning those who are not so good, buy at the bar.

Congrats! to PAF, to those who ride this local made bird, All the pakistanis and all membes here. May Allah Almighty always bless Pakistan with his unlimited blessings. A very good news in a bad time (Political situation). I hope soon we will be discussing on the video :).

Yesterday I listen on Dunya TV, may be I was wrong but they news caster was saying in next 4 years we will have 200 JF's. Kindly correct ma if I'm wrong.

I got a souvenir practice round from that day. Stainless steel, not actual DU. But from our cover, I saw the effects of DU on an artillery piece donated by the Army. The gun was torn apart by one A-10, then the next A-10s in line would 'plink' away at the long barrel, knocking along the ground. Usually these A-10 pilots are good enough that they can shot one round at a time. Losers, meaning those who are not so good, buy at the bar.

all u need to do is watch this....

:smitten::smitten:

Congrats! to PAF, to those who ride this local made bird, All the pakistanis and all membes here. May Allah Almighty always bless Pakistan with his unlimited blessings. A very good news in a bad time (Political situation). I hope soon we will be discussing on the video :)

Inshallah brother. Inshallah. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! to PAF, to those who ride this local made bird, All the pakistanis and all membes here. May Allah Almighty always bless Pakistan with his unlimited blessings. A very good news in a bad time (Political situation). I hope soon we will be discussing on the video :).

Yesterday I listen on Dunya TV, may be I was wrong but they news caster was saying in next 4 years we will have 200 JF's. Kindly correct ma if I'm wrong.

AAMEEN !

Look current capability to make jets is 30 ac/annum simply means 120 jets in 4 years but who knows when there would be an expansion in manufacturing capacity.:pakistan:

Hello to all guys does anyone knows the specific place where this Pakistan made jet will fly or anyone has any clue that in which i mean in which province this jet can be seen flying?.

Hello to all guys does anyone knows the specific place where this Pakistan made jet will fly or anyone has any clue that in which i mean in which province this jet can be seen flying?.

Peshawar i think...... cuz first squadron will be raised in Peshawar

200 JF17s in next four years possible or not?

Yes possible, but it can only be achieved if both the production lines in PAC and China work simultaneously.

and in my opinion both will produce aircrafts to catchup with the desired number of aircrafts for PAF.:pakistan:

200 JF17s in next four years possible or not?

Yes possible, but it can only be achieved if both the production lines in PAC and China work simultaneously.

and in my opinion both will produce aircrafts to catchup with the desired number of aircrafts for PAF.:pakistan:

whatever the production rate in Kamra, there is no reason why PAF demand should be met by only Pakistani production.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa finally Pakistan built their own jf 17.. now we do n t have to ask US for fighters .INSHALLAH one day Pakistan will produce its own fighter more capable than f22.

Back
Top Bottom